KFC Sets You On Fire!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest is up - with awesome Croma & KFC vouchers! Hope you all like the topic! Smile

Replies 21 to 40 of 194 Descending
Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Looking forward to reading all your entires! :) I find it much more fun to read posts of the bloggers here every time a contest is announced - the creative juices are so inspiring!! :))

induravisinghj
induravisinghj
from new delhi
12 years ago

I got my KFC voucher yesterday.Thank you. & i hope that it will work....Tongue out

Sumit Surai
Sumit Surai
from Calcutta , Kolkata
12 years ago

Just got my voucher. But mine is expired too. Date 31-08-2011 Frown

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
12 years ago

lol.. i have an expired one too :)

Just received my KFC voucher. Thanks a lot inditeam and KFC. Smile

Mine's valid till 5th Jan. Am so happy right now.

haven't thought up anything for the contest yet. Will do it by the 16th, hopefully.

Ankit
Ankit
from Delhi NCR
12 years ago

Expired voucher

Animesh Ganguly
Animesh Ganguly
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi everyone, please excuse me for asking this stupid question, but I am a lil confused. How are you people receiving KFC vouchers already when the contest is still open? Please provide some clarity on this, I am not able to get it.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
This is not related to the contest. You just needed to register to get the 500 Rs. KFC voucher. It was for first 500 persons on first come first serve basis...
Animesh Ganguly
from New Delhi
12 years ago

It was???

You mean 500 people must have already written entries? Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ AG There is no need to write an entry in order to receive the voucher. A form was put up on the site where members could submit their details to receive the voucher. One need not write enter into the contest in order to receive the entry. But that was only for the first 500 people. If you would like to receive a voucher now, the only way is to buy it for yourself or enetr into the contest and win it. Smile

Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Got my KFC Temptations Voucher and it is valid till 5 January... Thank you Inditeam! Smile Will redeem it soon

Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

yey yey give it to me :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ STE TSW I will give you mine but you need to pay me shipping charges of Rs 3479 Smile

Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

lol Ranjith ..then i don't want it...you keep it with you :D

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Merese hi kyun mangta hai tu?

sulagna
sulagna
from pune
12 years ago

wow the replies some you guys have written has actually got me drooling and wonderign what all did i miss ..keeping my fingers crossed after putting in my entry for this contest !

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Got an entry to read at last.....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Your post made a good reading. By the way, was the incident a true one or is it fiction?

All the best for the contest. Smile

HemaSrini
HemaSrini
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Its a great contest either KFC or Croma. But I would like to go with Croma as I doesn't have any non-veg meal at KFC bcoz I am a veggie.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Same here:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

So your taget is the first and second prize.. Smile All the best 

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Reneie do something about expired vouchers.

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

I had sent my details to receieve KFC's free offer of so called " Delicious , irresistable KFC meals worth" Rs.500- and lo! I got a voucher to be used only at an outlet at GURGAON! whereas I am in Bangalore and KFC's have many outlets here.

Indiblogger team ,please remove their this offer from the indiblogger site so that others are not fooled.

Amartya
from Bangalore
12 years ago

i received my voucher too and it has a Gurgaon stamp, does it mean that it's only valid in Gurgaon?

Rachna Parmar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I got my voucher too with the same Gurgaon stamp. I am in Bangalore. This is really confusing. I will see if it can be redeemed else really these people should not waste our time and energy. Let the Indiblogger team take up this issue.

Rachna Parmar
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I was able to redeem my KFC voucher at Meenakshi Mall, Bannerghatta Road yesterday. So those in Bangalore can try it out. And Fiery Grilled Chicken was really very good :).

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

got my gift voucher yay!!! and its valid till 5th jan...thanks KFC

Animesh Ganguly
Animesh Ganguly
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know do we need to write about a real life incident, or would a cooked up story do good?

Please let me know, anyone, please. :)

Gautam Maitra
Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

Hurrah! I have got not an expired Voucher. At this moment that Voucher is floating with a Courier and it can have a numeric range from 500 to 5000( 3 values available now 0 included) and expiry can be as earler as August to normal Jan 12. Add courier probability in binary. fingers crossed X X X  But there is no KFC at Ahmedabad though we hv Croma !!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

What is the probability that we, the IB's can understand your reply, that includes even the most complicated binary system of numbers? Smile

Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

@Ranjith - to know the probability of that u have to check here  http://quotes-notgetlost.blogspot.com/2011/02/there-are-only-10-types-of-people-in.html and know that there are only 10 type of people on earth and you fall in which category? Foot in mouth

Gautam Maitra
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

BTW, i haven't reced KFC voucher yet .... i am giving the final clue. ;)

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey all! You can submit any kind of story fictional or an experience a poem , a video , a few pics or maybe an all in one to describe it. The sky is the limit! :-)

Madhur Chadha
Madhur Chadha
from Hyderabad
12 years ago
howdid u guys already get KFC vouchers?
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Your voucher might be on its way... Smile

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

the coupon i got is valid till 5th jan... and place is blank does it mean I can use it anywhere?

hopefully so. Tell me if you have successfully redeemed it. I'm not to sure whether all the KFC outlets here in kolkata will accept it, dunno.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

It might be the case that the voucher isn't valid anywhere... Smile

Trisha
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Abhirup, even I don't have the location of KFC specified anywhere on my voucher. Let me know, if you have successfully redeemed your voucher..

Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

@Xeno and @trisha... am presently in mumbai reaching kol on 25th

have u guys tried redeeming it?

Trisha
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Nope.. 

Tina Basu
Tina Basu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Am I the only one who's not got the voucher??? Cry

i didn't apply, so I too havent got the voucher,  when my mind got enlightenment that i could give it to a non veg friend of mine, there were 0 vouchers left, my badluck, as i could have been 1st person to register

Aditya
Aditya
from Visakhapatnam
12 years ago

IndiBlogger Rocks! The contents keep getting better (a.k.a. more rewarding) all the time!! Cheers :)

yo dude, all hail the indi team,

LockSign in to reply to this thread