Why chennai is one of the best city in India!!!

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

There can be few cities which can boast of the kind of blend that chennai displays, Whats your take on it???

http://jkwillsay.blogspot.com/

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: one of the blogger thinks it might create unwanted crisis. i respect his view
First 1-20
21-24
Replies 21 to 24 of 24 Ascending
jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

A very valid point murali. Its a great concern.

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

I also wanted to say that, i have said there can be FEW cities, kindly note that too.

Choco
from Kolkata
15 years ago

I rest my case!

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

I have nothing to feel bad about it. Criticism is welcomed. It bounds to happen. Perception differs. I just have to reiterate that its just my personal view. 99.9% might not agree with me. Kindly note i have not criticised any other cities. I m not eligible to do so. I simply wanted to highlight the plus points of chennai. More than chennai, i like the places like kumbakonam, trichy, tanjavur, uttarkashi, kerala, thane, mathura and so many places. But its just about having harmony in the urban areas, thats my point.

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

I accept your argument sriharsha, when you said it creates unwanted crisis, will try to refrain hereafter. Its just my perception and thats what my blog is all about and i have placed it in region and language category only. I would like to point out one small attribute by which i made the claim, you might disagree with it, but the fact is chennai is one city with zero terrorism. Thats all folk!!!

First 1-20
21-24
LockSign in to reply to this thread