Request for testimonials!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Folks! 

In the next few days, you're going to see some changes to IndiBlogger. One of the additions we plan to have is a page where we tell bloggers who haven't joined IndiBlogger as yet what they are missing. When you guys have the time, could you post your testimonials on this thread as to how IndiBlogger has helped you?

Gracias! Smile

First 1-20
21-25
Replies 21 to 25 of 25 Descending
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Cool Indiblogger is a great blend of virtual or cyberworld with reality :

1  Opportunity to meet all the fellow bloggers on common platform is great idea.

2  Indiblogger organises meeting once in 3 months, across the country which is great idea.

3  Meetings are fun filled rather than boring agenda.

4  Some meets are for a cause FOOD FOR EDUCATION for example

5  30 secs of FAME, entry announcement on big screen adds to the Razzmattazz.

Overall nothing can get better than this forum

Neel
Neel
from india
13 years ago

The best thing about Indiblogger is that it is a clean platform for Indian Bloggers to network , make friends and have readers for their posts.The new layout is better than before and loads faster.All the very best to you.

GeEtS
GeEtS
from delhi
13 years ago

I think Indiblogger have given us a great platform to share, we can submit individual post here , I found lovely bloggers who are Writer, Thinker, Artist, Poet, Businessman, Entrepreneur and Visionary..

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Short and sweet !Loved this Geeta!

Rajashekar
Rajashekar
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Posting a reply bit lately, hope its still valid now :)

Indiblogger is the best place to be if you are a blogger. I made lot of lovely friends on Indiblogger (both online and offline when we meet at Indimeets) . Infact, Indiblogger meets are one of the best which I love and I dare not to miss any meet. I met all of the Indiblogger core members and they are all absolutely amazing guys. Renie, Anoop, Diana, Anwin, Vinu, Mohan, Sketchpen waali lady (my favorite lady), she is damn cute. Never got a hug though from her :) Waiting for that day. BTW, I've got a personal blog and started a new tech blog which still need long time to pick up and lol, its still not approved and in review phase due to less posts. Finally, One Verdict . "INDIBLOGGER.IN" YOU ROCK! I love you and will be forever member till I'm alive :)

All the very best and I wish you success all the way.

very well said rajashekar ji., 

Rohan
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Well said ......

Chanda Himanshu
Chanda Himanshu
from Mumbai
13 years ago

If you are a blogger, you just cant be sitting alone in the Lala land. You need to connect and you need to be on IndiBlogger!

First 1-20
21-25
LockSign in to reply to this thread