Any Bibliophile here?

Brown Potato
Brown Potato
from Pune
7 years ago
Hi!! I am new to this site. I am an occasional blogger and consider myself to be an avid reader. Like most bookworms, i love starting my day online with GoodReads. I generally blog about the books that i read and like. Also i like blogging about movies with niche plots like food, literary classics etc. I am currently reading: Theodore Boone - Abduction by John Grisham Brutal by Uday Satpathy Dracula by Bram Stoker Francis Samagra (Bangla) by Anil Bhowmik Which books are you reading? And do you blog about books?
First 1-20
21-26
Replies 21 to 26 of 26 Ascending
Brown Potato
Brown Potato
from Pune
7 years ago
Hello Nitin, You must have met one of my family members - crazypotato, boiledpotato,couch potato... We potatoes are much into blogging
Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

Hi,

I'm also a bookworm. I love to read and give my reviews also. My last read was "Wrong means Right end" by Varsha Dixit, currently I'm in a break for four days... :D Then I'll continue my reading. welcome to IB... :)

Brown Potato
from Pune
7 years ago
Hi Arpita, Thanks for the warm welcome. I have finished the first two of John Grisham's Theo Boone series that he wrote for kids/young adults. I had borrowed the books from my cousins.. The books miss the charm if you ask me. but I guess kids would love it.
Sunaina
Sunaina
from Edison
7 years ago

I like to read too.....Book reviews is something I am considering, after having reviewed a few books lately. Recently read Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, A Thousand Spledid Suns by Khaled Hosseini . Currently hooked to Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi. I too like Haimanti find more enjoyment holding the book and flipping through the pages. Ebooks come only when there is no other alternative. Welcome to IB. Hope you find like-minded people here.

Brown Potato
from Pune
7 years ago
Hi sunaina! Thanks for the warm welcome.I agree that nothing feels better than holding a real book... But to be honest I have grown to love my kindle as an irreplaceable gadget while I am on the move.
Sweta Biswal
Sweta Biswal
from Bengaluru
7 years ago

Count me in. I finish atleast 4-5 books every month. I do book reviews occasionaly when I feel like it. Finished The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles last week and halfway thru Norwegian Wood by Murakami. Also, reading The Rise of Kali by Anand NeelaKantan on the side.

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

I am reading John Steinbeck's OF MICE AND MEN , right now. But I do not prefer to read ebooks. Physical books are th eone for me. 

MOD MESSAGE: shame shame shame! No SSP is allowed and not reading the rules is a poor excuse. Please be considerate the next time!

Nitin
Nitin
from Pune
7 years ago

Hi brown potato (you are the third potato i've met since i started blogging :P )

I'm an avid reader too. Though I don't post about books. I finished The wind-up chornicle bird and Hear the wind sings (By Haruki Murkami) recently. And have started reading 'A storm of swords' now. :)

First 1-20
21-26
LockSign in to reply to this thread