Lets expand our Imagination !!!

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

Ok guys ! Simple thread....no complicated rules attached....u come here , n say "hi" , n u go to the blog of the person who has commented on this topic above u.....!...n u reply on "this" topic on IndiBlogger about that blog...b honest , b truthful...but b friendly !!!

it can b abt.................

1. wat u liked abt tat blog !

2. wat made u read tht post ?

3. wat do u suggest shud b done by the author to improve the blog ?

4. did u like the content ? the writing ?...many of us comment abt te blog , but most of us fail to comment abt te writing.....plz do here...............

5. Tips to improve that blog !

guys...lets help each other IMPROVE !!! and as we read other's blogs we can expand our knowledge , our range of imagination.....maybe , someday , we might acknowledge the fact that "the pen is really mightier than the sword !"

and ppl....come on...no spammers plz !!!

we need to help each other improve....! 

hope u understand !

First 1-20
21-34
Replies 21 to 34 of 34 Descending
Nandan Narula
Nandan Narula
from Indore, Bhopal
13 years ago

@ Pen : nice initiative. . LETS KREATE KREATIVITY

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

Hey Nandan... r u Ekta Kapoor's fan??? Tongue out

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

@deepak...hahaha , man u r too much !

@nandan...thanx....well we shud keep this initiative goin...plz do read blogs n comment here , so tat it serves as an encouragement for the blogger.....

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

@Mag....u dint ask abt her looks bro !!! Sealed

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

y not dood....

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

kaise ho bhai log ???

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

Arrey koi comment toh karo !!! spread the love people !

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

wat??? Innocent

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

kya haal hai bhai log ????

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

Hi...so whose do i read ? urs or deepaks? how abt both? will be back...hope u hve no hassle with a bit of honesty

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

read boths Laughing

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

darkcoffeebeans.blogspot.com

poetry...somehow i dont understand poetry...gimme prose anytime..but i did read the whole thing, smiling abt the title, thinking that i cud really rib u abt it . But the overall stuff was pretty neat...i actually liked it...felt that u cud have made euthanasia sound more positive than so sad and morbid...after all the act is an act of love, retaining gud memories, lifting a loved ones suffering, giving them some dignity in the final hours...

but hey, u did make a guy who is not into poems think a lot on the topic...nice

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago
hey tys , thanx for tat , tats encouraging in its own way ! :)
tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

strangerdx.blogspot.com

Silent Movie

damn buddy, u r not going to like this. I was confused man. Somewhere along the line the gender changed from her to him and then back again. This whole bisexual thingy  made me loose the thread. Is the gangster lingo put on or is that the way u talk?

the gud part was that ur post is almost like a conversation. It was like I was sitting with u among friends , having a few drinks and u start narrating this story..like the maggi says : its different

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

tys what a description...

BTW is ur list limited to only two of them....Surprised

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

what? iam supposed to read all the chaps before me?...u serious? man, that sounds like work

tys
tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

u do realize that ur post doesnt open up beyond the header? apart from reading ur tag line, ur ranking and a google search bar, i didnt make any progress...

makes me wonder how the 80 people gave it thumbs up...am i missing something?

Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

ya would be... i checked it again.... definitely working for me.... try some next timeSmile 

Sakhi Shah
Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

Hi just a pen..., I think this is a really good idea. So, here goes for Tys: 

1. wat u liked abt tat blog !

Let's begin with the name - its cool. It reminds me of a movie called, "Love and other disasters." 

Does this mean the last post? Well, mostly it was for this thread. But I really enjoyed the funny take on Onam, and I really loved the writing style, and lets just put it this way - it definitely wasn't a chore to read the blog. 

Put the Tys on Ice (which by the way is a nice way to introduce yourself, but the whole thing might be longer) on top of the other gadgets. Add more ways to subscribe to the blog like google friend connect, email, and rss. Also, picture mash-ups like in the first post are best avoided if possible. :)  

4. did u like the content ? the writing ?...many of us comment abt te blog , but most of us fail to comment abt te writing.....plz do here...............

I really liked the content. It was definitely different (like the Onam and the 'Test' post, which are the only ones I've read so far) and I enjoy your style of writing - crisp, small sentences, loads of spaces in between, and the use of pictures make the posts very readable. I really enjoyed reading your blog. 

This is practically the same as 3, and I can't think of more things that might be changed. :) 

Best of luck, I really had fun doing this. 

To the person below me:  http://inmybookshelves.blogspot.com 

tys
from Sharjah
13 years ago

thanks...hope u stay.

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

keep the thread moving fellas !

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

ya man....

gud goin Pen... give some breath to ur thread

lage raho

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

@deepak , kaise karu bata yaar !

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

Reply for my blog. ;)

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

Sakhi.....have seen your blog earlier , but failed to comment here , would ask your pardon for that..

well , reading your blog again jus strengthened my liking abt your blog...to jot it down into points , here it is.....

1. wat i liked abt tat blog !

-----> well , one simple truth we all bloggers share is the love to read and write , and reading your blog was a pleasure for sure . the fine intricate ways of defining the best and the worst of anything through a simple review requires ample talent , and your views portray the immense talent you have as a reviewer !

------> honestly , this thread ! that's the whole purpose of the thread , isnt it ? but once i saw your blog , i had to read some reviews you gave...to be honest , i haven't read some of the books you mentioned there , but after reading your blog , i surely hope to do that in the very near future !

-------> well i liked the layout of the blog , but , may i suggest you try a magazine theme for your blog...i mean , that could be more interesting !

--------> ofcourse !!!  as i already mentioned , you have a great talent as a reviewer...giving an unbiased opinion about something without trying to do a "make believe" kind of thing , thats what a review should be ! and your style and the appropriate words do justice of every piece you have had a take on ! keepup the good work !

-------->  go for a header , and try out a magazine kind of theme...less posts on the main page , and some widgets would be cool ! but all in all , great blog...would be a visitor again soon , and this time , not for giving a review ! Smile

Take care !

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

anything for me ppl ? Innocent

Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

Thanks so much for reviewing my blog. I will definitely play around with the theme and the widgets. :) 

I might review your blog later. I remember reading and liking it, but we'll see... 

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

u r welcome ! Smile

keep up the good work !

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

wats wid tis guys ? forum itna shaant kyu hai ????

Deepak
from India
13 years ago

becoz u r in Agarala nowdays!!!!

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

he he...dnt wry bro.....te world is a very small place ! 

Nikita Goel
from Houston
13 years ago

Hey...

pretty interesting....

can someone give reviews for my blog !!!!Smile

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

hey Nik , sure , bt actly , tis thread is supposed to b like , u come n give a review for te person above u , n te person who comes in next gives a review for ur blog.....bt i gues no one is strictly following tat....so , i hope , someone wil give u a review pretty soon enuf , in te meantime though , u cn give a review for sum1 if u wis...tat wud b nice n tats hw we keep it flowing......

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

@Just a pen: Kindly review my blog at http://aashishsood.blogspot.com/ . Would love to pick some brains over that!

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

hey Aashish , hw do u do ? wel i remember seeing one of ur posts sometime bk , te one abt Independence day...i remember liking it....wel , i wud surely give u a review as n wen n as soon as i can....tk cr....

Nikita Goel
Nikita Goel
from Houston
13 years ago

My views about some of the blogs -

Mag - If anytime,i feel like life has ben such harsh on me .I can find solace at your blog....love the way you make things humourous Wink

Pen - I love your creativity.Your poems have touched my heart deeply.Smile

Shwets - Although ,she is not here.A terrific Writer.Smile

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

thanx Nik....appreciate tat !

First 1-20
21-34
LockSign in to reply to this thread