Anonymous Soul
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 21 to 40 of 372 Descending
Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This is cool! Though I am sure I am never lucky when it comes to cars though.

Anyways, Can we submit blogs written before the contest announcement dates?

Is it 10 post per blogger?

Any content but should have keyword or theme around keyword?

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

First person to hit 10 posts.

Renie , any special prizes for that?   SealedCool

Shravan
Shravan
from India
8 years ago

BTW any idea what vouchers are on offer? FK or AZ?

DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Top ten bloggers with the most number of valid entries win vouchers each 20,000 or 2,000? Can I write all posts using only one keyword? The keyword impact goes with my blog theme, I can write posts on that keyword.
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

I guess you can.

Omi
Omi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

How to see total number of post submitted to this contest?

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

133 entries so far ... here's the link.

https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?pageNum_ThisVine=9&totalRows_ThisVine=133&topic=190

kishan lal
kishan lal
from Delhi
8 years ago

Can anyone what exactly the topic we have to write?

There is no clarity.

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

You can write a post revolving around any of the following topic:-

fantastico, impact, peppy, music, navigation.

minimum word limit 450

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Look at the existing posts as well

kishan lal
kishan lal
from Delhi
8 years ago

techchumz,just saw one of your post but could not get the idea..

kishan lal
kishan lal
from Delhi
8 years ago

I request Renie,if something specific and more detail could be given on topic.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Kishan any topic that is inspirational or creative. Matlab a story about a music teacher. Or a pet rat named Fantastico. Or a girl named aNavigation.

Shravan
from India
8 years ago

TechChumz, is it compulsory for the posts to be inspirational?

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Shravan, it can be creative even if it is not inspirational.

Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
8 years ago

Just checked..people already done with more than 11 posts,oh my God I have not started yet and still thinking about it.Wish I could get the time to write more than 1 post but I suppose last date is 21feb.So may be 2-3 more.

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Chetali, the last date is 21st Feb, however only the first thousand blogposts are eligible for Rs. 350 voucher. Gear up if you haven't yet, because we are already seeing ~300 posts submitted.

Guys go slow with submission after your 10th post... Let other claim 3500assured vouchers without confusion 😜

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

People are going crazy. Already 280 enteries. This one is getting attention like none other contest ever did. Hope people keep their blog's reputation intact while posting so so frequently. When stakes are this high, it has to be a marathon, not a sprint. 

@IB Team - Could you provide some insight into keywords based approach ? I mean,  can I go and make it all about Music without having it played from Zica's speakers or Navigation in general can be elaborated upon without excessively mentioning the ZICA's GPS system. Other wise writing 8-10 posts continouly boasting ZICA is going to make it tough.

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
8 years ago

How to insert the HTML snippet ---please ?? my blogs are ready but I dont know how to insert the snippet 

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Rajani , Just copy paste this at the end of your blogpost :

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

Rajni sinha
from nagpur
8 years ago

Thanks a lot Sujata Tawde :) :) :) 

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
8 years ago

How are you guys getting to know about the exact number of entries? 

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

As of now there are 319 entries :

https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?pageNum_ThisVine=31&totalRows_ThisVine=319&topic=190

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
8 years ago

Guys, write slow yaar. There are people like me who have scheduled to write the marathon posts over the weekend Tongue out

Shunmugasundari
Shunmugasundari
from Chennai
8 years ago

How to check the no of entries? 1000 entries already done?

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hey... no.. Around 355 entries are done. so there is still time. 

Shunmugasundari
Shunmugasundari
from Chennai
8 years ago

Thanks a lot :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

For 1000rs voucher and 300 left, it takes 1.5 minutes to get sold out in a HH

3500 rs voucher up for grabs and yet only 390 posts in two days. Slow start i guess, though the last few days will be absolute madness for the top 10 spot

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
8 years ago

My assumption is that people are going to write 2 post each day till one month and then post on the last day.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

That will not guarantee u a 3500 voucher. u finish 10 and then take the uphill climb slowly

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

For the first time i used what i do in my job ( Decision tree using Random Forest algorithms ) with Butterfly effect

I am getting the hang of this finally :P

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

How to know the total number of entries? They shouldn't have started it immediately as some people are very busy with work. If they had intimated us 5/6 days before, we would have kept 10/15 posts ready....

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

all contests start like that man. they dont intimate u 5-6 days earlier. btw they have given u 1 month time . nt enuf?

Everyone's busy with work doesnt mean they cant start blogging contests.. if ur busy u can choose to skip

I wrote 8 posts between 7 pm -1am (after coming back from work). so it all depends on the effort one wanna put .

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Karthik you're totally right...Its just the thing that I have got little busy with last year of college life and I may not be able to give the best shot to win Zica. All the Best dude.

LockSign in to reply to this thread