My first contest cum giveaway!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I am very happy to host my first contest cum giveaway on my blog and hence thought of sharing it here with all. Smile

The contest theme: Is ‘One Picture From My Photo Album’ where you have to blog about one non digital picture that you hold special for some reason.

The prize: Is a 6000 INR giftbig shopping card which you can use to spend on brands of your choice like fasttrack, lifestyle, yatra and many more.

This is the link IF you wish to know more details on the nature of the contest and the prize. Let me know if you have any questions in the replies below.

PS: IndiPolice, please feel free to remove the topic if this might be coming under spam :)

Update: This contest is now CLOSED and the winners are announced (here). Thank you to everyone who chipped in either with their wishes, support or participation. Smile

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: -- Contest over update --
Replies 21 to 40 of 41 Descending
Jini Maxin fernandez
Jini Maxin fernandez
from Ahmedabad
10 years ago

Thanks for extending the date. Hope to come up with something nice and interesting!

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you, Jini and hope to read your entry soon! :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

5 more days remaining to blog your way to a Rs. 6000 shopping voucher! Hurry up with your entries, everyone! Smile

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Or you can just give it to me Wink

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Or Pankti we can share half and half Money mouth

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

haha...i wouldn't mind Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Only a few more hours remaining to blog and grab your chance to the shopping voucher! Last day today, please hurry up with your entries! Smile

Dr Ryan Fernandes
Dr Ryan Fernandes
from Mangalore
10 years ago

Im really confused.... Are you allowed to create/participate in third party contests on Indiblogger? Isnt it considered brand promotion...Not sure, thats why Im asking

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
You can participate in any contest on your blog. The party, 3rd 4th or nth, does not matter!! Its your blog and your choice entirely in which contest you want to participate!
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am not a third party, Ryan. Frown I am an IndiBlogger and we are all a part of this IndiFamily. Give and take in a fun way - Perhaps, we can call it bond promotion? What say? Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Submitted mine. And broke every rule that I can just as I do with IndiBlogger contests. Innocent

Arti, why not send every participant a box of chocolates?  Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sooooo cute, that picture Ranjith! Love that innocent look of yours. Smile But the first thing I noticed was no smile whatsoever. Innocent

Btw, would e-chocolates do? Faster and easier to be delivered, I also have email ids of all the partcipants with me now. Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Even I didn't notice that the photo had no smile. Infact, I started smiling only when I attained 16-17 years! Innocent

Will you send the smell of the chocolates also through 'Google Nose' ? Tongue out

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Arti where are you? I heard that i am the winner....

Cool

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Really!!!!!!!!! I heard it was a tough competition between me and Pankti....hence we decided to share the prize half and half WinkMoney mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

And I heard that who ever be the winner, they are going to give 3/4ths of the prize to me. Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am here... Cool

And looks like there is someone out there, very busy in spreading some interesting rumours! Laughing

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Arti I wonder who is spreading all these rumors Wink..You should check asap!!!!!!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Rumours! Surprised

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Ohh got it... I wasn't supposed to leak the fixed result and as I've broken my promise now, arti told that she can't give it to me anymore... Now it is open for you all.... So don't forget to thank me :-)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

hope that all other participants also leak the result just as you have done! Tongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Haw she said this to you also!!!!!!!! Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Now, Sfurti will also not get the prize. Tongue out

Sfurti Juztamom
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@ Ranjith I heard rumors about u also??? So do u declare that u also won't be winning??..OR...may be you should forfeit the win for us mortals Money mouthMoney mouthMoney mouth

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Oh no...all black hands here... May be the prize will be mine again... Logically....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Sfurti According to what AS said, one gets disqualified only if they leak the result. AS leaked the result and so he said that he won't be getting the prize.

Haw she said this to you also!!!!!!!! 

Even you leaked it and so you are also disqualified. Tongue out

I am not yet disqualified since I haven't yet said that I am declared as the winner. Now, it is a different thing that I am not the winner. Undecided

may be you should forfeit the win for us mortals

Let me turn into a zombie for a few days! Money mouth

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Flights of fantasy! Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Shhh! Don't disturb Arti. She is busy reading and deciding who wins this one. And thank you in advance. :)

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

hahaaha.... Why to bother happy souls in fantasy .....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

So many winners! Innocent

Jitendra
Jitendra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Great arti , congrats

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks, Jitendra!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey folks,

Contest entry shortlisting will soon begin. I shall be travelling the whole of this week and a part of next and once I am back, bringing out the results will be top on my priority list. And I know, all of us involved are going to have a hard time deciding. Thanks once again and All the best to everyone! Smile

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I didn't know that it was open till now Surprised

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

me too Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It was closed long back if I am not wrong. Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Haha, this is a delayed update. Tongue out

The contest had closed on 16th May as announced and the results should be out within the next two weeks or so. Smile

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Update: The winners list for this giveaway shall be out on my blog tonight. Sorry for the delay. Frown

Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks for the information. An eagerly awaited result this was.

Fingers crossed... Smile

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners! Thanks for making us look through our old albums Arti. :)

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks a lot, Madhuji. Smile

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners Smile

My first win as a blogger and on IB as well thanks to My Yatra Diary and Cuponation...

Thanks Arti...

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners Smile

Rajlakshmi
Rajlakshmi
from Bangalore
10 years ago

yaaayiieee :D Thank you so much Arti :D congratulations to the runners-up  :D

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Congrats Rajlakshmi. Beautiful photo and write up. Share the prize with your siblings or else.....you will be in the same wrestling match scene. :)

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

@Rajlakshmi Congratulations! Cool

@Madhu Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Congratzzz to the winner and runners up!!!

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats winners... Arti, now v r eagerly waiting to know whts in Ranjith's goodie bagWink We have been chking for Reliance goodie bag mistry, but no one is turning up with answers, hope you guys(Arti and Ranjith) will not dissappoint us Wink

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Haha, actually even I dont know what is to be going in the goodie bag. Any suggestions? Tongue out

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Arti, you can add few chocolates and a ticket to Melbourne, Ranjith will keep the chocolates and pass on the ticket to me..Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Arti A hand written letter, some chocolates and toys Innocent

@ Meghana Sure, I will surely pass the ticket to you.  I don't like travelling. Wink

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Ranjith, remember ur words, will demand when u really win one in near future....

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Let's see when I win one. Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Chocolates idea is excellent but no use eying my Melbourne ticket. I clutch it nice and tight... even in my dreams. Tongue out

@Ranjith The goodie bag is supposed to be a surprise to you. Sealed

Which toys do you play with? Innocent

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

toys - teddy bear Sealed

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You definitely couldn't have chosen a better one, Ranjith. That's real cute. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thank you Arti! Smile

Glad to be a runner-up in this contest after being disappointed by IndiContests. Wink

... And I hope that you will organise many more contests on your blog and give me a goodie bag in every contest. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congrats, Ranjith! Smile

.. And, I really wish I can give a goodie bag to each participating blogger the next time I organize a contest like this. Smile

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

Congrats Ranjith.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks Madhu.

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks to everybody who have congratulated... Am so happy...

This contest has really given a boost to my blog... Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congratulations Poonam, happy for you. Smile

Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Arti...

I wish you all the luck for all such future endeavours... Am happy for the success of your first contest too Laughing

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks so much for your wishes, Poonam! Smile

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats to the winners :) This was a fun contest.. :) It was nice to relive the moments captured in the old photos :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners and Kudos to every single person out here - you made this contest so much fun! Thank you for everything! Smile

Priyanka Roy Banerjee
Priyanka Roy Banerjee
from Pune
10 years ago

congrats to all the winners :) i'm having tough luck at all the contests!

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You have a wonderful blog, Priyanka. Keep faith and I am sure you will break into one of those winning lists soon! Here's sending you lots of 'good' luck, all the best :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread