New Home Page!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Our re-structured, mobile responsive home page is up - hope you all like it, and as always, waiting for suggestions! 

Coming up next - an all new IndiVine submission system!

Here's to an awesome year ahead! Smile

Replies 21 to 40 of 44 Descending
Ashis Dubey
Ashis Dubey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Very nice design. One thing I want to suggest is to keep the Meets / Contests on top (As was in the older one) or at least on the second row so that we can get a glimpse of it when we open in laptop / pc without taking pain of scrolling down.

I congratulate IB team for their effort which has come up very beutifully.

Ashis Dubey
Ashis Dubey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Also by displaying Hi, Ashis ... right after Top Menu is consuming lot of space which is a wastage of productive space. I suggest you to put this Hi text beside the profile image.

It will save appx 30 - 40px vertical space in desktops which is very crucial for user engagement.

Amazing new look! Way to go, IB! Proud to be a part of IB!

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Love it! For a second I was like "which site did I open?" Added my social media profiles and my YT channel. So excited for the upcoming changes!

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
7 years ago

Great Work Team Indi !!!!

Love the support extended for videobloggers. Great to see the platform evolve and hope many videobloggers join the  IB family.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
7 years ago
Renie, now do something about Forum! Been after you to do that for ages! Love the home page :)

Hi IndiBlogger. The new home page is addictive and added features are just awesome.

Hope this year brings lots of new things in Blogging & Vlogging.

Thank you IndiBlogger.!

Great features on the new Home Page. I'm loving it!Smile

Shameem Rizwana
Shameem Rizwana
from Chennai
7 years ago

I love it ! 

DS
DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Awesome New Home Page! I'll have to wait to add my youtube channel as it currently has only two videos!!

Need to work next on improving the forum experience and how to drive more interaction out of it.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Thanks everyone, glad the overall feedback is positive! We'll work on the feedback/suggestions and get back to you individually over the next couple of days. Smile

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
7 years ago

Great New look IB !

really superb changes.
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The social media channel addition was much needed but I am not sure if my FB page got added. The first thing I noticed on the page was IB and the last thing I saw was We Blog. Therefore We Are - in the same font size. That pretty much sums it up - great job! Smile

Krupa
Krupa
from Chennai
7 years ago

The home page is looking fab!!

Md qureshi
Md qureshi
from Indore
7 years ago

I am shock!!! what a lovely change, its awesome

Tomichan Matheikal
Tomichan Matheikal
from Kochi
7 years ago

When you send me a mail now saying my post is on the home page where am I expected to find it?  I didn't attach the badge this time because of this problem.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

Hey Tomichan, thanks for pointing that out, we've fixed it, and now you should see your post under "Today's community picks".

Tomichan Matheikal
from Kochi
7 years ago

Thanks. That's a very prompt response. Love IB for that.

Tomichan Matheikal
from Kochi
7 years ago

Thanks. That's a very prompt response. Love IB for that.

Pawan kumar tiwari
Pawan kumar tiwari
from Delhi
7 years ago

The look is Amazing of our new home page. I'm loving it. It is great work. Thank you all.!! Laughing

Abhishek Agrawal
Abhishek Agrawal
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Much awaited changes. This looks really cool Renie. Congratulations to the developers! Laughing

Good to see ! Looking forward to a great year and lots of excitement with IndiBlogger

LockSign in to reply to this thread