InDispatch!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hello folks,

Since IndiBlogger finds itself filling the shoes of various courier companies, and there have been concerns of commitments not being fulfilled, we've built InDispatch - a log of all things you receive from IndiBlogger and IndiBlogger's partners. You'll find the link to InDispatch in the sidebar of your Dashboard.

We had this system ready about 2 weeks ago - but it's taken a while to track and match all the dispatches that have taken place since 2007. We've got about 5000+ dispatches in the system as of now, and this does not count the stuff given out at IndiBlogger meets. (If we had to track that, we would need an elephant or two, and they're not easy to come by.)

As always, feedback is appreciated! Smile

Replies 21 to 40 of 45 Descending
vaisakhi mishra
vaisakhi mishra
from thane
11 years ago

InDispatch is amazing...due to the dispatch no i could irritate the courier people who were suppose to get the treseme sample...and afetr 3 days of calling it finally arrived...:)...great initiative...:)

Balasubramaniam A M
Balasubramaniam A M
from Bangalore
11 years ago

superb feature

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Innovative! I like that IndiBlogger bag, it looks fat enough to hold all my stuffs properly. Cool

Pawan
Pawan
from New Delhi
11 years ago

This is a very good initiative by you guys !! Hope to see some items in my dispatch list soon :)

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I just notice this: 

• If you have not received something that is shown here, please check with the relevant courier. If all fails, let us know and we'll call the courier guy and shout at him.

Dude.. I keep saying it but IndiB has the wittiest team... Smile Never seize to make me laugh... Kudos!! 

PS-- Shatrughan Sinha style-- 'Yes, yes and yes' LaughingLaughing

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I wonder if that particular spa is here in my City or if it is better than 'Babyliss'?? Otherwise Voucher and IF/any extra money invested would be a total waste.

And Yup I have d same answer as Tushar.. I too received Office365 key couple of days ago and now it is updated on InDispatch. But I was hoping for the courier details so that I could track the Samsung Tab Money mouth

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow! I am amazed by what you guys eat for lunch (i know you dont get up for breakfast anyway)?

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Renie, this is a relief , wanted to say I havent recd the Tresemme 2 vouchers, and Dove also 2...  ? There's no way we can contact the courier as mentioned. I did receive the book for review, from Harpercollins, but not the 4 vouchers here. 

Thecontests, that were Healthcare, KOI, Colgate did say valid entries would receive samples... ? Were those marked as prizes, or samples for entries?  This sounds bad, na, asking ? 

Thanks all the same, RN

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

and Dove also 2...  ?

no one received dove vouchers.

Thecontests, that were Healthcare, KOI, Colgate did say valid entries would receive samples... ? 

Apollo flash drive is still awaited. 

colgate and KOI, hampers shall be delivered after the final result declaration.

asteria is here..
asteria is here..
from mumbai
10 years ago

Has anyone received dove spa voucher?

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

My latest 2 dispatches dont have any courier tracking number against them. How do I go about checking the status? Pls help!

Will the Samsung Tab ever reach me? It's been a long wait since the InDispatch update. Please shed some light on this!

Rat
Rat
from Chennai
10 years ago

Indispatch is a great initiative. to me,  Sunsilk hamper seems to be dispatched but yet to be delivered... will it take this long eh? :p

Rayla Noel
Rayla Noel
from Bangalore
10 years ago

there was this email today about Dove vouchers being e-vouchers, so its going to arrive via email ..

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Tab 2 shows Indispatch from a week :(
Madhu Bhardwaj
Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

I just received my sample of ambi pur car perfume by courier. Thank you very much.

Vishal Verma
from Bangalore
10 years ago

still not received.. ambi pur car perfume .  But got 1 free ambi pur air freshner from Indimeet

D D
from Mumbai
10 years ago

still not received.. ambi pur car perfume  +1

D D
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I just received my sample of ambi pur car perfume by courier. Thank you very much!

Raksha Bhat
Raksha Bhat
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

I havent received the flipkart voucher and pendrive of the apollo contest yet :-) looks like there is a lot of tracking for the Inditeam to do :-)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Even I didn't receive my voucher and pen drive. Undecided

I think they haven't yet started shipping. Undecided

Just got my TRSemme contest prize this morning. Happy! Thanks IndiB and TRESemme!

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I received the Ambipur sample but it has not been mentioned in my Indispatch list....

aashish rai
aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

I have not received Apollo Pen drive, 1000/- gift voucher from Tresemme and ambiPur samples till now...

aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

Received my Apollo Pen Drive on Sat 13 July. Still no sign of shopper's stop GV and Ambipur samples and ring the bell Mug.

Shwetabh Mathur
Shwetabh Mathur
from Faridabad
10 years ago

received the ambipur sample but its not mentioned in the list... and was it supposed to be just 2 ml ?? the sample lists mrp as 199 and quantity of just 2 ml.. if thats the truth than its just plain loot by ambipur

LockSign in to reply to this thread