Test Thread - Please ignore me.

IndiBlogger
IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

I have sent for you, Dodgers, because we are facing a crisis. The world's supply of Alludium Phosdex, the shaving cream atom, is alarmingly low.

Replies 21 to 40 of 50 Descending
IndiBlogger
IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

She was still doing forty knots, driving in under the guns of the enemy, guns at maximum depression, when "A" magazine blew up, blasted off the entire bows in one shattering detonations. For a second, the lightened fo'c'sle reared high into the air" then it plunged down, deep down, into the shoulder of a rolling sea. She plunged down and kept on going down, driving down to the black floor of the Arctic, driven down by the madly spinning screws. The still thundering engines her own executioners.

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

She looks very enegetic than expected!

IndiBlogger
IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

I could half hear, half feel, a hissing tremor as the aircraft gouged through the ice. Then came another convulsion and above the gale the sudden sharp sound of the crash, the grinding tearing scream of the crushed metal. Then, abruptly, a deep and ominous silence when the sound of the wind in the darkness was no sound at all.

IndiBlogger
IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

“...the men of the Ulysses had no need to stand in shame...many had found, or were finding, that the point of no return was not necessarily the edge of the precipice: it could be the bottom of the valley, the beginning of the long climb up the far slope, and when a man had once begun that climb he never looked back to that other side.”

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Ok, I will change myself to a machinery device mode than human till this mission come to an end and return to the earth hopefully and safely.

(Note: why SPAM words/sentences/posts here from IB - though this thread says - please ignore me).

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Indiblogger is posting irrelevant threads and spamming the forum with incoherent posts. This thread will soon be deleted by IP :)):)):))

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

:)):)):))

IndiBlogger
IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Ha Ha Ha HaHaaa HaHaaaaa

IndiBlogger
IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

There are no brave men and cowardly men in the world, my son. There are only brave men. To be born, to live, to die—that takes courage enough in itself, and more than enough.

We are all brave men and we are all afraid, and what the world calls a brave man, he too is brave and afraid like the all rest of us. Only he is brave for five minutes longer.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Son?  Men?  Objection your dishonour! Surely,  females can be drunk,  too?

TechChumz
from Bangalore
9 years ago

It takes tons more courage to give birth!  No wonder no women are mentioned!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Ha ha... this thread turned out to be fun - thanks for the entertainment folks! Smile

After we shifted servers, forum email alerts weren't going out; that's what this thread was meant to troubleshoot. I believe it's been fixed now - but let's keep this thread on for a day (if the IndiPolice doesn't mind) so everyone can put in their favourite lines from books, movies and cartoons. What say?

IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

This thread has been deemed "spam" and will soon be purged from the interweb.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Renie Indi is still taking time to load Undecided

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hey Vijay, still tweaking stuff for the new environment...  I'll update the server-shift thread once it's all done!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

SmileSmileSmile

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Renie, you shall give FK voucher for this too LaughingTongue outMoney mouth

SPAM: The point I make is simply that cruelty and hate and intolerance are the monopoly of no particular race or creed or time. They have been with us since the world began and are still with us, in every country in the world.

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Its hard to beat a person who never gives up.

I am late, but I am in Tongue out

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You might get an email for this forum reply!

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

And maybe for this too!

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

And definitely for this one.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Well, I have no doubt about this one.

Depanjan Chowdhury
Depanjan Chowdhury
from Kolkata
9 years ago

And there it all lies, in the Andromeda Galaxy, all devastated and finished.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Where's this from? Smile

Depanjan Chowdhury
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Actually, my own creation Innocent. Just remembered the name of the Galaxy, and added it !

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

It was there, down and out like a shattered glass. The difference was, she was losing a moment in her world, while I was losing my world in that moment. - Tanishq Sharma, Captive Of Thoughts :D

Depanjan Chowdhury
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Good one Tanishq :D :D

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

:D

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I am not a novelist, I'm a storyteller. There is no art in what I do. No mystique.  (SPAM)

Alistair Maclean - HMS Ulysses and Night without End.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

As the rain hides the stars, as the autumn mist hides the hills, as the clouds veil the blue of the sky, so the dark happenings of my lot hide the shining of Your face from me. Yet, if I may hold Your hand in the darkness, it is enough. Since I know that, though I may stumble in my going, You do not fall ;) .

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Mr. X always said that education was very important, but that it didn't really matter, because intelligence was more important than that, and that even intelligence didn't count for so much, that wisdom was far more important still. He said he had no idea in the world whether you had education or intelligence or wisdom and that it couldn't matter less, a blind man could see that you had a good heart, and the good heart was all that mattered in this world.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Finally.....I should have listened to old server. Again I should have listened to old server. And again for Happy Hour's sake. But I didn't know then that HH was to have time for all the sleep in the world. Laughing

When 8 bells toll!

Depanjan Chowdhury
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Now give a misscall to HH and it should arrive accordingly. Actually our new HH must be struck in the traffic jam so it's taking time yo! Innocent

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I don't have telecom / tower signal in my mobile since I am in the planet...my mobile also automatically changed to 'Airplane' mode thus can't even touch the mobile (but in slow motion). You can try to give misscall to HH for the sake of IB'ers on the earth Tongue out.

Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Adam had em Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread