What is the most silliest thing you have ever done ??

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

The forum is full very serious discussions and getting inspired with my latest post .. I want to ask you all what is the silliest thing you have ever done .. So silly that you might even be shamed to admit it .. 

Come clean !!! 

Replies 21 to 40 of 59 Descending
Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

:) Hehe ahaha thank you mine goes to PL :)

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

By the way i have lots more but i don't see many coming clean .. I don't want to sound abnormal now :) 

Spill the beans .. you shall have company :)

i am honored, atleat one vote, i got. Thanks sangeeta, I think i should putup more acts,
shit reminded of the latest tweet i read, "if i knew i had to do this much shit today, i wouldn't have come to office sober"
shit is getting a lot attention, so i put up another shitty tale of childhood. I had a boil in my bum and needed to be operated upon. A stout staff had taken me to doc. Doc lay me at table, and i cought sight of the heating knife on stove. I told doc i wanted to shit. He perceived tha warning and let me go into nearby jungle. I hid in jungle for hour or so. The staff foricibly dragged me to the table, and i was forcibly operated.
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Really ??? oh gosh !! 

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Really ??? oh gosh !! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Anesthesia? Innocent

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

So my turn yet again .. I used to train for tennis when I was young and my uncle got me a very expensive nike shoes .. I was so obsessed with them that I would not let them get dirty .. how it did and I decided to wash them .. In my old 2 tub semi-automatic washing maching .. It rinsed really well and I thought ok let dry it a bit too so i put them in the dryer and next i hear is dhodum dhadam and water starts to leak .. The tub had broken and I just as usual ... picked up my shoes cleaned the crime secne and pretended as if i knew nothing about .. Mum found this out after 2 days when dryer refused to work ... Just as usual i pretended i didn't know anything :)

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

U are just like me I guess !!!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Tongue outTongue outTongue out

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

hmm, I did this to my new Pumas after i reached US. My brand new shoes got soiled while I was on my way to airport in mud and grease. Once there, I didnt even have a bucket in my service apartment (you normally do not need them there) and the only thing that could hold water was the toilet seat. I saw no other options but to wash them in the Washing Machine and dry them in the Dryer. Fortunately, it didnt broke off.

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

silliest thing which left a mark on me...I stayed in a hotel while on a Business tour. had nothing much to do in evening, so decided to pamper and it was quite cold...so decided to have a hot bath...hot tap opened, lights dimmed..splurrrged myself in.. with mug of beer....was quite relaxing.... god knows how and when water got so heated up... but it was still very relaxing.... after an hour when i called off the session of bath.. i got up ...the moment i stood up on my feet outside the tub... huh the head was spinning and came down on knees and started feeling dizzy...finally  hit my head hard.... 2 min after i regained... found a big Lshape cut on forehead.....an identification mark for me these days.............. someone told me later when in tub manage temperature else when u get up ....u  r short of blood as vessels enlarge due to temp..... never knew this.....good learning... huh....what a silly affair.... ;-)

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

there were lots of rats in the house once .... one day i saw one sitting near the window.... the hunter in me got excited... picked up my sandal.... hit it hard...........wow...it was a bull's eye... the rat ran away and sandal broke the glass of the window....evening my dad broke my bones.....next i was famous for my hunting instinct

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue out

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Ashu .. boy !! you are one very interesting person .. and you are in sharjah we must meet ... rofl 

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

sure... we can...where u in... delhi or sharjah??

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

huh u guys opened a very naughty topic....cant resist  bringling out my silly-man inside me.... here is one more... was 7yrs old...saw ramayana movie...was too impressed with Ram's Mighty BOW and arrrow... made one using sticks and wire... cut tin plates and fixed it on arrow as heads.... impressed with the crativity... i launched my arrrow like ram launching brahmastra in air.... missile went up and up...and returned...and returned to hit a boy's head bathing outside his house.... water changed color...he was bleeding...  he cried...his mother came out....my mother came out... then he kept quite and i cried.... hahaa...silly me...

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

OMG ... no really 

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

I am in dubai :) originally from Delhi 

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

thats nice....we will meet someday.....

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Guys I am sure you will agree ashu is really leading ... come on give him competition ... 

now p p is in the race.

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ok, THATS CRAZYSurprised. Lemme go do something like thatTongue out

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

So my first boss was a nut ... used to give me tough time ... so one of those days when he was eating my head my then bf aka hubby was calling and I couldn't answer with boss doing tandav on my head ... So i sent my guy a mail .. "talk to you later, boss is eating my head" and sent it to my boss !! 

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

hmmmm thats interesting...  hope u didnt have to work late that day...

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

LOL !!! 

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

hmmmm thats interesting...  hope u didnt have to work late that day...

Animesh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Something similar happened to me as well. I am into IT and as usual, always in tussle with business teams (Marketing and CS). So, there was this guy from CS with whom I used to pick up regular fights. He sent me some official SMS with some message which irritated me. I already had a fight with him in the afternoon. It was late night (around 11PM) and I wanted to forward this SMS to my boss. 

I forwarded it and added my comment to original message, "This guy needs something from me now. I am going to beat him up tomorrow." My boss was very fond of me, so there was no problem in writing this. And by mistake, I sent it to the original guy. By the time I realized it, it was too late. Don't ask me what happened after that Cry

hehehe captain, great going 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue out @Sangeeta Jhi and @Captain AwesomeTongue out

ashu, bow arrow thing is deadly. I see in my village a guy still unmarried, he had lost one eye in kid mahabharata bow arrow challenge. When guys with both eyes are having tough time finding gal, his chancces bleak.
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

Pramod we are getting tough competition haan ??

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

why only Bow arrow.. have u never fallen from the roof while trying to catch a "kati patang"... who can forget patang aur "huchaka" ,pramod.....  ;-) and never heard of falling in a well doing the same act??? my dad also was in well once....running after a kite...

yo ashu, 

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

common this reminds me again... i was in std one.... we were asked to write names of 5 best frends.. in hindi.... i wrote ...1.  aashu, 2.  aashu,  3. aashu  4.. aashu... 5 aashu    ... i was called ...teacher looked angry... he scolded me for this and explained me i had to write names of 5 freinds not yrs ...   i explained all these are my frends... 1. chatani dukan wala aashu.. 2. nai chacha ka beta aashu... 3 masterjee  ka beta aashu... and 4 5 i dont remember...  he agreed .... gave me full marks...wrote back home... the guy does not want to study.... n i had it again.... this time kaan pakad ke face the wall.... i asked my corner of the wall.... u know it better..was i at fault....          hahahaha ...innocent me ...silly me.....

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago
Neha Kuduvalli
Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

This was when I was 9 or 10. My friend from next door was ruining our diwali celebrations by not letting us burst any crackers as he was busy blowing up atom bombs near our compund. So one time when he went inside, my cousin and I thought of teaching him a lesson and placed a huge atom bomb in cow dung that was lying near his "newly painted" house Tongue out ... you can imagine what happend next!! One side of his house was splattered with the green dung!! My mom was so furious at me and my cousin (me especially as it was my idea :P ) and she dragged me to next door n gave me a bucket of water n told me to clean it Cry

My next door friend was happy to see me in trouble and was laughing and humiliating me but his dad saved me more humiliation and forgave me and poor uncle, he only ended up cleaning the mess Surprised And I ran back to my house relieved.. I seriously didn't want to get anywhere near the cow dung!! Tongue out

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

brilliant girl !! this is surely a winner ... :) 

Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Thanks Sangeeta :) ... and kudos to this new topic... brings back so many silly and fun memories :D

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

You are most welcome girl .... I too am enjoying it now ...

this one was great.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Winner!!!!Cool

Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Thanks Pramod and Pooja :) :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It's a naughty thing not a silly thing! Tongue out Good work! Sealed

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

hey that reminds me of a cracker show... i was 8 ... very fond of crackers... and it was diwali.. dad had bought tons of crackerss and there was this atom bomb.... each wrapped around silvery wrapper of KOhinoor condoms.... God know why this wrapper... may be of disposed papers.... like a warrior the bomb was lighted.... boom and it blasted with a BIG sound.... the warrior (me) was quite excited on the performance...and he cried out with joy..."KOHINOOOR FAT GAYA, KOHIONOOR FAT GAYA.... Dad, mom, uncles laughed madly............. :-( ......i know now why ...silly me......  

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

I am reminded of another incident .. my friend in school had flunked in his papers and he produced a fake letter saying his parents are out of station and they have asked him to bring back the RC himself for them to sign .. 

So knowing about conspiracy .. I called his father and told him i was the school receptionist and that he is requested to come to school the next day. 

Little did i know that his father was the advisor the defence minister and he cancelled a very imp high profile meeting to come to school.. More than his results the father was upset on getting the fake call :(

Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

Oh my.. I hope u didnt get caught for giving the fake call :o

Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
11 years ago

I was and my father came to know about it .. but thankfully he didn't say a word :) however his father did scold me .. he said i could have just told him the result why the prank call :D 

unfortunately he was right !!

Neha Kuduvalli
from Mysore
11 years ago

ahh, it suckes when a good prank goes bad :P ... 

Atul
from Delhi
11 years ago

~The important lessons of life are learnt the hard way!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue outPrank CallCoolMy all-time FavoriteLaughing

Atul
Atul
from Delhi
11 years ago

Whatever I do, someone is always there to call it silly! Yell

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago

too many or too much of silly things is called Stupidity! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread