IndiBlogger Ver 3.0

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Ha! so the IndiTeam surprised all with a brillaint update to the GUI of the IndiBlogger website that they had kept under wraps. We have a new home page, a new Forum design, every thing new.. I am writing this post even before I have explored each section.. you see, some times i just go by my Guts!! lolz...

So here we are wth the new IndiBlogger and lets say whats that this baby makes you go smile... and frown to...

Replies 21 to 40 of 62 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

One more issue encountered.

When not logged in, the Reply button shows up. You type and hit enter but nothign happens.. it got me wondering why thigns isnt right.. MCE didnt show up and I felt it was coz the page didnt load and whne my replies didnt get reflected, I found that I hadnt logged in at first place.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Fixed, thanks!

ajit joy
ajit joy
from mumbai
13 years ago

The new look feels good. Thanks! :)

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Renie, where is the AbusiveWord Filter???

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

****! its not there... i guess..

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Ah, so the Shit is gone from the list..

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Yep, that was for Kshitij's benefit! Smile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

lol.. poor kid..

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hahahaha! Kshitij can now see his name in the forum! :P

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

the Confirmation message that You are successfully tracking this topic isnt there!

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yes but it still tracksSmile

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

yeah! thats good news enuf, but imagine this. if you click onthe track this topic, no page refreshes happen and if a user doesnt notice anything that happens on the Track this topic button, he will click again and again and get frustrated. may be he wont understand if he has or not subscribed already!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yes... Even I did hit it a few times but was plesently surprised to see the updates in the mailSmile

At least it is better than a confirmation message and then the updates not showing in the mail (which happened to me previously)Foot in mouth

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

This one for IndiPolice.

After tagging Admins about a post, there is no confirmation if its reached them. It was there earlier.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
13 years ago

Fixed!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks Dude!

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hemal on to finding bugs! Great work IndiPolice!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey brother! good for us, aint it!

Rajiv
Rajiv
from Kerala
13 years ago

wow I'm lovin it :)

Sujith
Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

Awesome changes. The most important one is top indivine posts in home page.

Vee
Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

I liked the IndiFeed feature!! earlier it wasn't so informative! 

Rajiv
Rajiv
from Kerala
13 years ago

@sujith 1. where do i find add on for chrome and firefox?

2. Do we have apps for E72?

Sujith
from Kerala
13 years ago

https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/indibloggerin-menu/

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/ahijjfabbfkcoefbacaicoopcfigcbab?hl=en

It's a good idea to develop  Symbian, Java and Android  Applications for Indiblogger. Someone can take this project.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

@Sujit wont it just be better if we can create a bookmarklet. For example, we have Facebook bookmark for Opera Mini for those who use Opera. Similarly, we can have a bookmark which can be installed on the user's phone and then lead him/her to the website directly instead. It saves development time, plus we already have a brilliant Mobile Version.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks IndiTeam to make this topic Sticky!

S.R.Ayyangar
S.R.Ayyangar
from BANGALORE
13 years ago

I liked the new look.

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
13 years ago

This is cool... Love this change..

Someone is Special

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

Liking the new IndiBlogger V 3.0 look, need to devote more time to explore more and more...

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

I'm unable to submit my post to IndiVine. Tried to submit thrice on IndiVine-all showed succesfull, but none actually submitted

Rajiv
from Kerala
13 years ago

@Punit, Changes have been done, I guess. 'Coz i submitted mine and it worked as it used to be

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

I don't think so...everybody is able to submit posts, excet me Frown

I'm so Heart Broken! Cry

Will anyone help me out of this situation.....pleassssseeeeee.....

Rajiv
Rajiv
from Kerala
13 years ago

@Renie, okie, I dont want to get mails about topic I am tracking but it should come to my dashboard only... "How to do that?"

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

There are no alerts however you can go to My Topics page from your Dashboard where you can find the latest topics you created and where you have contributed. The topics are sorted according to recency so you will find which ones have got latest replies.

If not a complete system, we certainly have a way around. Thats IndiBlogger Wink

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

you dont need to go to Dashboard, you can find that on the Forum page as well, right side top above the IndiTalk.

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I think the home page is struck with all posts showing "3 hours ago" since past couple of days!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You are right Mohan! Its been that way for some time now!

RENIE! Some work for you guys then... Tongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I too noticed it...

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

The posts on homepage is changing.....I observed.

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

yes, now it is changing :)

Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
13 years ago

Though I've surely clicked Track This Topic button...m not getting any update! Though beautiful in deed, this V3.0 is not treating me well...Yell

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You will not get conformation but will get updates..

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Join Indiblogger and why join Indiblogger is at the bottom. Do you think, a new blogger, who don't know anything about Indiblogger will go to bottom to read this?  I don't think I would have gone there.  What do you friends think?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I for one, certainly will go and read. Not only here, but any website its a tendency to check the about us page / why us / work  etc. termed pages. Sure the way IndiBlogger has got is a slightly different but I still would have read it.

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Ya! I mean all are not from software, new person surely get confused, see  Indivine, forum, lots of things. here. so i told. tht's why i wrote.

Dhiraj Shenoy
from Bangalore
13 years ago

totally agree , It would be better if it was on top . Would have been more easy . 

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Wow! This 3.0 is really going viral!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

hehe.. dude

Deepak
from India
13 years ago