New Happy hour #BefikarUmarBhar? Have you made your choice to b

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Befikar Umar Bhar

Live The Life You Have Always Dreamed Of! 

Everyone has their own share of hopes, dreams and aspirations that drive them to pursue their goals. Imagine a life without any constraints, nothing to hold you back. Tell us about the top 5 things on your Bucket List that you would do if you were #BefikarUmarBhar

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/befikar-umar-bhar/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: .
Replies 21 to 40 of 77 Descending
Sonal Agrawal
Sonal Agrawal
from Pune
9 years ago

Mine in 164

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Done ! Hope this time I will get ...

Roohana Mubarak
Roohana Mubarak
from Bangalore
9 years ago

< 150 :)

Going faster than Gayle and Sehwag combined man :D 206, 5 minutes

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
9 years ago

162 :D

Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
9 years ago

Top 60 :)But man, 156 entries in less than a minute!!!! 

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
9 years ago

100! Lol, it is so funny! when the vouchers are 100, there are almost 120+ entries in 2 mins, but, when vouchers are 200, then 100 entries in a min! Strange! 

Ashis Dubey
Ashis Dubey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Below 22nd entry...

Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Somewhere within 165...phew! Laughing

The submission page crashes first and redirects to normal indivine submission. Then IB stops opening. Somehow managed it! Foot in mouth

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

211 Cry my submission stayed stuck on the verification page

Saket Kalikar
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Innocent

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
9 years ago

I don't know what happened but the page would just not open. After submission checked indistat it showed 192. Saved by a second

7 minutes, 232 entires. Wha say, will it be a Triple Century? :D

Judy
Judy
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

within 194. But Twice it has happened with me that when I submit for the first time after clicking on submit button it says unknown error and redirects to indivine submission link. Then again have to load the HH page and then submit. Does this happen with everyone?

nikhimenon
from India
9 years ago

it happened to me tday as well as last sunday..by the tym i submitted again,it was as good as over.shit my 800 words and two hours have gone down the drain.not submitting any more posts in teh near future..feeling so sadEmbarassed

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

nikhimenon cool, try like Ghajini Tongue out for Money mouth

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Fingers crossed! 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Now, I am BeFikar - submitted successfully within 40 Money mouth

Manish
from New Delhi
9 years ago

How does one get to know this? I checked in indistatus it says 1 entry is mine but not the position. help!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Immeditely after submitting, check on Indistatus, the total number of entries submitted. Your position will be less than that number.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This is insane ...tried 6 times in 2 laptops didn't work ....

Aditi Grewal
from Mumbai
9 years ago

even i had to try 4 times, all time I click on submit it takes me to the final page but then the page gets crashed

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

You should try 4 times in one laptop only Snazzyawi.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

^^ Hafeezur xD hahaha!

Sagar Godbole
Sagar Godbole
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This was my first time submitting for Happy Hours. When I tried opening the page at around 22:02, it did not load at all, when it finally did, the popup said there were already 201 entries in the queue. Even when the submission page loaded, it hung twice when I tried submitting and on the third attempt it did submit.

Will my queue number be 201 or behind since some time passed due to technical glitches before I could submit. Is there a way of finding out my actual submission number? Also, even if lets say my number is upto 225, is there any chance of vouchers? Do entries actually get disqualified?

#ExperiencedIndibloggersPleaseHelp!!!

Lastly, but more importantly, regardless of he vouchers, I would love to get feedback regarding my post. Check it out here -  http://saggod.blogspot.in/2015/02/umar-bhar-befikar.html

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes, there is a chance of getting the voucher. Some entries do get disqualified. And your entry number will be higher than 201.

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Many faces server issues at this time only including me or senior member.

If there are 200 vouchers and you submitted as 215th entry (for e.g.) then if 15 or above posts rejected and your post is matching the quality of the HH contest then most probably there is a chance for you to get a voucher Money mouth.

Lastly, feedback will be given later Tongue out.

Sooriya Jayaseelan
Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
9 years ago

within 80!!! :)

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

What / When is the next HH other than Pamper? Tongue outMoney mouth

LockSign in to reply to this thread