IndiRank 4 & IndiRank widget

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

The much awaited IndiRank update has come - how are you all doing with your ranks? Personally, mine has crashed, thanks to not updating my blog in a while...

We've made the IndiRank widget as requested on this forum - we hope you like it, waiting to see your feedback. If you put it up on your blog, let us know here so we can all see it. Smile

Replies 21 to 40 of 80 Descending
DaisyBlue
DaisyBlue
from Chennai
14 years ago

My first indi rank has come & I get 55 !!

For a newbie to indiblogger I'm happy :)

Anand ravichandran
Anand ravichandran
from Chennai
14 years ago

My rank has gone up from 50 to 68 !!! ... thanks a ton to rennie ... and my other blog is 50 ... thanks

Regards,

Anand

http://franklypagal.blogspot.com

http://entrependre.blogpot.com

Nitesh Ambuj
Nitesh Ambuj
from Kolkata
14 years ago

I tried to copy - paste the code given in text widget of wordpress. Nothing is coming.

Rakesh Vanamali
from Ooty
14 years ago

If you use blogger, do the following -

After signing into blogger, please click on layout and add gadget, after which U need to click on HTML/JavaScript option (perhaps 3rd from above).

In the space that opens up, paste the html code and save it!

Ur Widget is ready for display now!

Hope this helps!

Kamal Hasa
Kamal Hasa
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Nice I got 80 ;)

Sheba
Sheba
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Renie, I have a query. Is there a way to view one's IndiRank history? I don't remember what I started with and what my last rank was Smile

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

This feature's coming - as well as information on how you can improve your IndiRank, or why it changed in the first place!

Pradeep T R
Pradeep T R
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Has anyone tried adding IndiBlogger ranking widget in Wordpress, theme Kubrick. If so, please provide the detailed steps. It would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Thanx..even i had probs pasting the widget..now it is working completely fine..

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

For all you WordPress.com users -please check the widget page again, we have a version which you can use in your wordpress.com blogs.

However, there is a catch - it will not update automatically when your IndiRank changes. You'll need to grab the updated code again, or find the place in the code where the rank is and change it at your own risk. Smile

All of this hulabuloo because Wordpress doesn't allow iframes, scripts, or flash...Undecided

narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

Dear Ravin

The wordpress widget is not working!it shows a javascript or something which is not compatible with free WP blogs..i tried hard yet couldnt put it there..and one more thing it says i have a rank 55 of 100..and i belive that is good..yet i need to say this i have been the least active on indiblogger though i have remained active at my blog herself...and i recieve fair amount of visits...does indirank take my BLOG's performance into consideration??or is it solely based on the popularity and active participation in indiblogger.in??and then i have another doubt..two blogggers can have same ranks yeah??why is that?where does comparison go then?? http://frozenwell.wordpress.com 

Satya S. K.
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Renee, It works as you say on wordpress now! However people may not think I have a rating of 77/100 - they may think that I am the 77th of the top 100. This is very convenient for one of my blogs whose Indirank is in the 20's...

Sunayan
Sunayan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

How do i upload my rank?

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

sorry ravin..i overlooked....'are you a wordpress user' its working fine...but other questions of mine still need answers...LOL

narendra
narendra
from karkala
14 years ago

and one more thing..if we have to change the widget evrytime our rank changes then please send us a notification email whenever it changes(as you did this morning!!)

thanks.. 

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey dude, yep we'll send an email out whenever there's an update. IndiRank has nothing to do with your participation on IndiBlogger. It's all about you and your blog!

And yes, multiple bloggers can have the same rank. Think of IndiRank like Google's Pagerank - it's not like Alexa.

Atul
Atul
from Nagpur
14 years ago

wordpress.com blogs do not allow javascript and therefore the javascript code that is required to be pasted are not allowed there.

I hope indiblogger will take note of this fact and provide html code version of these rankings that wordpress.com bloggers may use.

In the meanwhile, wordpress.com bloggers may make use of Makrand's tip. It worked for me.

Incidentally, i am happy that my blog atulsogaday.wordpress.com is ranked 82. It feels like I scored 82 out of 100 in an examination paper, which is a good score.

Atul

Atul
Atul
from Nagpur
14 years ago

Oops, my blog should read atulsongaday.wordpress.com.

And I notice that Renie Ravin's help for wordpress.com  users works .

Atul

Shail Mohan
Shail Mohan
from Trivandrum
14 years ago

Thanks! The rank widget is up and running at my page http://shailsnest.com  :)

LS
LS
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hey thanks for the rank! It looks totally cool! Am completing an year of blogging this month! And that looks like a anniv gift :)

I am ranked 70/100

aativas
aativas
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Renie. I have put the badge on my blog.

THE KILLER
THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
14 years ago

Hiiii all... I got a rank of 31... I hav pasted the code.... I request u all to go to my blog and see it.....thankx

http://youngindiasvoice.blogspot.com

Nishit Joshi
Nishit Joshi
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Thanks for considering my blogs for ranking.

I cant get the widgets to work in wordpress.com.

I tried pasting them in the page and in a text box on the sidebar.

Please help and once again thank you very much.

Ni**** Joshi

My blog, http://thethoughtfultrain.wordpress.com/ , has been ranked 66. Thank you very much for considering my blog for rankings and giving it a pretty good score. :-) 

Shekhar
Shekhar
from Guwahati
14 years ago

how come my indirank is 102 ???

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

LOL! You scared me there! Tongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread