Contest: The Perfect Road Trip!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Describe your idea of the perfect road trip. You can choose your car, your companions, the route and the destination. The most memorable road trips win Samsung Galaxy S4s!

Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=83

Replies 201 to 220 of 235 Descending
Aditya
Aditya
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats Sangee, arsih, bushra and movie ticket winners.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hearty Congratulations to all the "perfect" winners! And Bushra - You simply rock, girl. Way to go! Smile

For all those with the movie vouchers ... Who's watching which movie? Any plans as yet?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Awww! Thanks dearSmile

Seeta Bodke
Seeta Bodke
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats Sangee, Arish, Bushra and all other winners :) It sure is becoming a "patakedaar" diwali :)

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners Smile

Pri
Pri
from Goa
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! :)

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!!

For the rest of us, I guess it is OK to sulk for a day Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

or you can watch the movies if you won that...i'll wtach movies and have some coke/popcornCool waiting for my movie tickets

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hahaha true!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I didn't even write for the contest. And so I don't even have the right to sulk. Undecided

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congratualtions to all winners. I read the post winning 1st prize n liked it. One thing that I can not and did not understand that how come bloggers received multiple prizes for tickets like some won 2, some 3 and some 4 [no perosnal offense] but some won none? That is sad and may hurt few who has not won any single prize!

Renie. You must highlight this to sponsore yaar.

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

That happened in the ITC Kitchens of India contest as well. 

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ekta, I don't think so yaar...If the 'extra' entries are more deserving than the entries of people who haven't won, I think thier win is fair and square! If they had mentioned 'one blogger-one prize only'[like in Tata Safari] then your point would stand good.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Bushra, to an extent yes but not necessarily. What's wrong in accomodating more than 1 winner, Did they write soooo bad? Sweets that subjective.

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Now I will have to read all the entries to answer thatSmile

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Ekta...Mujhe bhi nahi mile movie tickets... :P Itna bura likha tha kya :(   Waise honestly Ghalib wala incomplete tha...link submit karne ke baad complete kia tha... :P 

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Singapore
10 years ago

Congratulations to the winners!!! Smile

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congrats! Bushra, Anish & SanGee! 

Use your Samsung phone and read my blogs :) 

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

lol...sure EktaSmile

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats winners!

By the way... two of my posts got those couple movie tickets... :) Thank you, Indiblogger and Ambipur.

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Congratulations winners! Bushra, cheers! Party please! Smile

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks RaginiSmile Party abhi baki haiWink

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Hamein to movie tickets bhi nahi mili Bushra.. :P 

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congratulations to all winners..I am late and did not know that the results are out

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Congrats to the winners..!!!

where is the party..???

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
10 years ago

Congrats to all the winners ---and Bushra you are a veteran now CONGRATS  for that --keep it up  -----by the way what movie tickets are those ? my post too is a winner

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

RGV ki Satya 2Undecided

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

probability is high that winners shall get bookmyshow vouchers,so viewers' choice shall prevail. Smile 

Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Congratulations To Winners!

Btw, Renie, perfect timing with the Diwali Gifts!

Eagerly Waiting For My Tickets Too! Laughing

You added another reason to my Diwali Celebrations, Ambi!

Way To Go!

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congrats to the winners!

I have a few doubts: The winning entry had the link to the AmbiPur facebook page at the bottom. Isn't the link supposed to be part of the blog post (meaning within the text)?Surprised

Also, the 3rd prize entry was interesting, but I would hardly call it unique. Having a dream is so cliched don't you think, that too with a popular book's fictional characters? I wish winners would be selected from entries which are truly unique in every sense of the word. No offence meant to the winner, but just expressing my viewsSmile

By the way, it seems that for all the contests, the lengthier, the better, seems to be the norm for winning! Don't concise and not-so-rambling entries have any chance at all? A little puzzled about the parameters used for judging....Undecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

1st doubt : theres no such rule, link can be put anywhereSmile

2nd doubt : who decides whats unique? whats unique for you may not be unique for others, vice versaCool

3rd doubt : i dont think so...there are many posts even longer ( mine for eg Tongue out), they didnt win, so i guess lenght is not issue...what catches the judge's eye wins , simple.Smile

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yes, the link can actually be put anywhere in the entry, I'm happy to know that even a post which did not include the link inside the text has won. Because i've done the same thing in the Ambipur Smelly to Smiley Wink

And just by the way, the third entry was not 3rd prize, there were three 1st prizes of the same item. So that entry was also the 1st prize winner.Tongue out

I felt that the entry was pretty unique, the idea of spinning a completely different and unique story with popular characters was creatively and interestingly done. The illustrations were extremely entertaining. At the same time I acknowledge, as ND pointed out, each person's opinion is unique, too, and deserves respect as well.Smile

One of the winners of the Vent Clip Review Contest held by the same company, Ambipur, was a very concise entry, the one about the smell of jasmine, and it won one of the 1st prizes.Kiss

As for the parameters used for judging, Indiblogger has actually intervened in the recent past if the judging was improperly done, so luckily for us, it is monitored to some extent. But then, it is subjective, and does depend on the judges, and with so many extremely good writers, many of whom have actually written books or won high profile prizes, it is impossible not to leave a few extremely great entries unrewarded sometimes, as the number of prizes is limited. Cry

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
10 years ago

have the prizes for vent clip contest been announced ?----when was that ? and where can I get to see winners list ?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Rajni, go here to see the resultsSmile

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I didn't even get my badge...how are people getting their prizes...SurprisedInnocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

prizes are given by the company..badges are by IB...maybe thats why

Rajni sinha
Rajni sinha
from nagpur
10 years ago

got my tickets just now ----thank you Ambipur and Indiblogger 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Want my S4CryCry

Stuti Shrimali
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
10 years ago

i got my tickets wala mail.. bt registration process seems quite difficult.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Everybody says so Frown maybe the Inditeam ought to look into this Innocent

LockSign in to reply to this thread