Ambi Pur "Smelly To Smiley!" contest!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

New contest folks! We're trying out a new format of the prizes this time - only vouchers, so you can buy whatever you want! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=85

Replies 201 to 220 of 242 Descending
Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Happy Aromatic Diwali Everyone Cool

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Come on friends, stop worrying about results. Indi team are humans like us and let them enjoy their Diwali too. Meantime, you enjoy writing for new contests - not one, two but three that they have carved for us. Cheers! it happens! cheers again n may be lets start a thread on how we all spent our Diwali what say? Smile

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Diwali's over - time to embrace the smelly essence? :D

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Diwali's over, Diwali mood is still in the air!!
Arindam Sarkar
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Why not freshen the air with some quick results? Innocent

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
The air will be poisoned for those who do not win!!
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@DS- Life is not about a surge of negativity....try to think positive, gonna help you. Good day! :)

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
You are right Sammya! But when you continue to lose all the time you become negative in your thoughts. Thanks for the cheers, anyways! My best wishes to you :)
sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago
The link for review for ambi pur home range is still open... Can we still post reviews?? Inditeam please reply .... Waiting to hear from you :)
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey Sweta I had applied for it but still haven't received it. Did you get yours? And where is that page? I can't seem to locate it. Frown Please post the link. Thank you Smile

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

What is the last date for the home range review contest? 

Link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/6/

Any update would be appreciated!Smile

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks for the link Bushra. BTW did anyone get their samples?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yes. I got the sample and some of my friends got it tooSmile

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I still haven't received it. Should I send them an message about this or wait and watch?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I think you should inform Renie sir about it. I received it Looooong back! Cool

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks will do thatSmile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

oh yes forgot this one almost...curious to know last date so that i can start writing

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks for pitchingin and helping with link Bursha.... and yes Khushboo I too got the sample...

But the question remains open still "Are the reviews accepted still?? " Please answer Reine and team :) 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

if there is no last date mentioned then maybe they are accepted...becos clicking the 'submit your experience' tab  takes to this page >>http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff_submit.php?id=6

Thanks Renie!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Winners announced! (Whew!) Smile

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Thanks Renie! You really stuck to the 1-day deadline!

Congrats to Arvind Passey, Anshul & Richa for the BIG prizes!

Congrats to all the 60 winners! Smile

(But, no luck for my entries!) InnocentUndecided

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

whew indeed!@ congrats to winnersSmile. one of my entry won 1k voucherMoney mouthCool

Thanks much, Renie! :) I wonder now what to buy with the 1K voucher. Hm.. Congratulations to all winners! :)

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

So finally I do make it to an exclusive first... thank you indiblogger and ambipur. :)

Congrats to all winners! 

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats winners. I won 1k voucher.

Yogita Aggarwal
Yogita Aggarwal
from Delhi
10 years ago

Where  i can see the list of winners ?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

on contest page itself..right column

Yogita Aggarwal
Yogita Aggarwal
from Delhi
10 years ago

Disappointed !!! Frown

What about the results of other Ambi pure contests? I participated only in one contest... and there is no results for that :(

"

We hope you enjoyed the Ambi Pur IndiBlogger meet as much as we did!

Please do share your experience on the meet under the #FreshNHappy tab on the meet page:

http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=215

Prizes up for grabs! The most creative blog posts that describe the craziness of the event win:

• 1x Nokia Lumia 720
  • 10x Flipkart vouchers worth 1000 INR each will be given to those who can tag the most number of bloggers from their #FreshNHappy team! (You'll need to tag them by linking to their blog in your blog post.)

To be eligible for a prize, you'll need to submit your post by the 14th of July.

Thank you!

The IndiBlogger Team"

Yogita Aggarwal
Yogita Aggarwal
from Delhi
10 years ago

@Renie, if i am not wrong few results are still pending from the same meet. 

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats to all winners Smile

Yayy I won two vouchers!!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

congrats!

Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
10 years ago

Congrats! But how come 2? 

she submitted 2 entries! :)

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Cool! Congrats Sayantini! Cool Double Mazaa!

Even I had sent 2 entries for the 1st time in any IB Contest, yet no luck! Innocent

Sayantini Bhattacharya
from Chakdaha
10 years ago

Thanks all :)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congrats winners!

Mr. Passey, you seem to be ambipur and contest judges' favorites..in next contest, pl write a post on my blog to embeed your charm there :)

Dear Team,

Thanks for selecting me too as part of winner's list :)

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks a lot, Ekta... you're the first one to ask me to write a post on her blog. Will love to do that. :) Thanks for the offer.

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

Congrats to the winners..!

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thankyou, Indi Team for the two vouchers. It was fun writing for this contest Smile

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Congrats Nisha! Double Dhamaal! Cool

Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
10 years ago

Arvind Sir is on a winning spree as always :-) Congrats to the 2 "Mega winner", the "mini winners" and thanks to the Inditeam for acknowledging my post as a small winner :-) This contest had a lot of participants. Kudos to everybodyz effort.

Kiren
Kiren
from Mumbai
10 years ago

OMG!i WON!!! my 1st win with indiblogger!!:D:D

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

congrats!!

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

1st win is special! Congrats! Smile

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Awesome....!

Everyone who read my post felt that it was a decent attempt, except the judges ...no hard feelings though, I think I am missing out on something for the "contests" here... Congrats to the winners. 

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Sammya, now we can only Post our entries & we do not know what the judges will like and pick...

Wish Contests came with detailed T&Cs- break-up of the judging criteria e.g. -

" Entries will be judged on- 1) Relevance- W% , 2) Originality- X% , 3) Practicality- Y% , 4) Creativity- Z%... any others-"

Wish we knew the 'winning' requirements! Smile

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

luck is major factor here i guess....

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@Anita: I don't really complain, rather I'm a person who learns from the mistakes...at the same time, I have been also been on the judging pannel .

As I said, I am completely FINE with the results :) I won't justify anymore, because that is undermining my effort. I'm gonna keep trying and make it happen!

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Sammya, There is no 'complain'! Even I believe in learning and bettering the efforts!

I know the stuff we are made of! 'Keep trying and make it happen' is my motto too! Smile

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Why am I forced to believe that a contestant's social media reach is a criteria too, wrt AmbiPur. #JustSaying.

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Ragini, I felt that was a criteria for winner-selection in Twitter & FB Contests! Is it the case here too?

If yes, Sammya should win with his active social media reach...

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Anita...Look around. It is very important to be here, there, everywhere. :DAs for Sammya - he's not that pushy a promoter. I have ready his stuff. He embeds the product ideas beautifully in his posts.  :)

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

No I don't think that Social Media reach or something like that is the reason....I have been writing for a long time, perhaps I'm new to the idea of "blogging" ...so lessons might just come in handy! And when somebody loves writing, reader encouragement is all you need, thankfully I have that :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i dont agree @ragini...except the main winner the other twos are practically unknown

LockSign in to reply to this thread