Wake up to a Gold Morning!

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Blog about your mantra how you turn your good mornings to gold mornings using #Colgate360GoldMornings

https://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/18/#

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: to make link clickable
Replies 221 to 240 of 308 Descending
Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

No update of the hamper! Really disgusted. Applied on first day, submitted post without the hamper. Received babaji ka thullu :-/

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
8 years ago

Confused

Recieved the hamper, posted on blog, submitted to wake up to gold morning. But the Indistatus shows 2 WakeuptoGoldMornings; 1.as happy hour and 2.Other as indistuff. My post shows under happy hour. Now what is to be submitted to indistuff and where should it be subitted. The indistuff page does not have a submit link.

Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
8 years ago

To be submitted under HH contest only.

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
8 years ago
Shubham Nyaik
Shubham Nyaik
from Indore
8 years ago

Got my hapmer. Smile

Thanks IB and Colgate.

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Almost half of India's population have received their hamper but not me Cry I did everything I could - I pleaded, I sang songs (Hamperwale babu mera hamper dilaado), I did Surya namaskar, I did a few headstands as well (in my dreams), ate samosas with both green chutney as well as red chutney, fed sugar granules to the ants on Thursdays. And when nothing worked, I kept strict fasts too - ate nothing but only butter rotis and paneer ki subzi (okay, had dal and some rice as well). But still no luck with the hamper Cry 

I thought my sins far outnumbered my good karma. So to atone for my sins, I even sat through Ram Gopal Verma ki Aag and Bhaag Johnny without flinching. Ab to hamper bhej do, ek ablaa nar ka fharyaad haiCry 

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Amit , You deserve more than 1 #360GoldMorning hampers for this Word-Feast. All the best. 

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

And that's exactly why you didn't get the hamper. It was meant for only bad boys and badder girls. Colgate strictly forbade giving any good person a hamper.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Thank you Sujata Laughing

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

It was meant for only bad boys and badder girls. Colgate strictly forbade giving any good person a hamper.

@TechChumz, oh, is it? Cheyyy Cry 

mohd nazar mubeen
mohd nazar mubeen
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I got the hamper yesterday but it is confusing on which link we should write?

this link is not working 

https://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/18/

thus posted under this

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/colgate-360-gold/

Is it right category ?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Yes, Mubeen, you have submitted under the correct categorySmile, the Happy hours page is where one has to submit his/her entry.

Waiting for Godot...erm...hamper!

Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
8 years ago

Got the hamper today, it is lovely! Thanks Colgate and IB :)

Finally my Hamper arrived... Long wait come to an end on a happy note 

😊

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Payoji payoji payoji payoji payo,Payoji payoji payoji payoji payo,Payoji payoji payoji payoji payore.. 

Colgate hamper payo Laughing Uparwala and the Colgatewala they both heard this ablaa nar's dukhbhari pukaar.So the trick actually works! From now on, whenever I would be eagerly awaiting a reward or a courier package, I will watch Ram Gopal Verma ki Aag and Bhaag JohnnyTongue out

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
8 years ago

Thank God, you got your hamper! Your situation was really pathetic! Laughing

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Laughing Yeah, finally my prayers were answered.

Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
8 years ago

I believe I was one of the first few to have applied for the hamper, hardly a few minutes after it appeared on the front page and yet it hasn't arrived. No idea when to expect receiving it. 

Sabar rakho Sabar.. Sabka hamper aayega... 

Ghazala Naseem
Ghazala Naseem
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Finally i got my hamper after a long wait , Thanks IB and Colgate .

Seems Hyderabad was the last city in theri dispatchlist :-))

Dr Mandira
Dr Mandira
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I still havenot got my hamper Cry

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Don't worry, Mandira, you too shall get yours in the next couple of days I'm sure Smile 

Finally got my hamper. What do I have to do now?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

@NSV, now that you have received your hamper, write down a post comprising of not more than 450 words (yeah, that's right, this time they have kept an upper limit for words Laughing) and submit it through the Happy Hours page here.

Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
8 years ago

I have already submitted my blog under happy hours. The submissions button is closed now while it still shows that happy hours is ON. Whats heppening?

Also, I had applied for hamper long time ago, but recvd nothing till now. :-( A confusing activity this one. Happy hours and blogging are different activities?????? 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Don't worry Shilpi, most of the Delhiites hadn't received their hampers until yesterday, you too shall get yours, I'm sure, in the next couple of days. 

And regarding 2 different pages - a Happy Hours page as well as a contest page - for the same campaign might be confusing but rest assured that they are for the same activity. Since you already submitted your entry through the Happy Hours page (and multiple entries aren't allowed, so you are not able to see the submit button. But the happy hours is still on. 

Cry Cry .... no hamper...

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It seems all of us who have applied for it on the very first day are not receiving it WinkTongue out! Anyone from Kolkata  still waiting for it or am I the only priviledged one?

Roasted Papad
from Kolkata
8 years ago

+1

Still waiting...from Kolkata and, was among the first few to apply... 

Dr Mandira
Dr Mandira
from New Delhi
8 years ago

At least I am not alone in this. Maniparna , Shilpi, Arunima...we all are yet to recieve our hampers...or are not we?

Dr Mandira
Dr Mandira
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Even Amit got his hamper :D Envy you!! 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

:)) Yeah, I got my hamper this SaturdayTongue out 

Mandira, I think it's some bizarre bong connection Laughing Laughing Laughing

sagarika naik
sagarika naik