Anonymous Soul
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 221 to 240 of 363 Descending
Dr Srijesh
Dr Srijesh
from Delhi
8 years ago

i said so not for posting the entire collection. i meant as if someone wants to posts more than 60 posts, can post more. 

Geo Jolly
from Kochi
8 years ago

Your suggestion is good but imagine this is a marathon.. NOT a SPRINT. :D

Embarassed

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Assuming that a person is writing 60 posts , it takes atleast 30 mins to write a 450-500 page article

That means thats 1800 mins = 30 hours non stop and you are left with only 24 hours

So technically its close to impossible to even write 40 posts in a day. 40 itself can be done if u dont eat, sleep or absolutely do anything

So if u have 60 to post, it means u have written before and ur mistake not to have posted it then and there..

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Relax Karthik, calm down. No doubt you guys have worked really really hard for this marathon since the last 28 days or so, to be where you are right now on the leaderboard and that's truly commendable Smile. No one can take that from you. However this sort of an edginess on your part (whenever someone asks for an extension or some other favour), you kind of jump onto him/her, that's disturbing. They mayn't be right in asking for an extension/or for lifting the "maximum 60 post submission" limit, but we can always reject their suggestion/proposal politely, can't we? 

So if u have 60 to post, it means u have written before and ur mistake not to have posted it then and there. 

Moreover, it's no where mentioned in the rules that one has to submit it on the same day that he/she writes it (even though it's a marathon). 

Do keep in mind that not always will things go our way, even though we would have done all the hard work. There may be last minute surprises. But to pin-point others taking a moral high ground doesn't look nice.   

Gitanjali Banerjee
Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
8 years ago

I am feeling nostalgic after submitting my last post! Phew 43 posts. I am proud of myself. Quite a learning this contest was. All the best to everyone. it was a long and tough contest with writer's mood swings, for me.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

congrats :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Amit  : agree with u . maybe its the stress of writing for 30 days continuously and even a minute of extension can just make it totally worse :P

sry abt that

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

even a minute of extension can just make it totally worse :P 

:)) It's okay, one can understand, writing continuously for 30 days is no mean feat Smile can be very stressful

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Karthik,  Congratulations for the great effort. It is people like you who have the spirit of competition live up to the name of Marathon. Amazing work by people in the leaderboard and many others for their tireless efforts in keeping this ON.

Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
8 years ago

Just amazing.....

No words...

Busahra.. marching ahead like a great warrior :D

Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
8 years ago

I am really un happy with what this blogger is doing http://moviphilespeaksloud.blogspot.in/2016/02/a-kind-moment-with-stranger.html

posting blank posts in indivine. 

Really cheap, and never the spirit of a blogger. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

I was about to post the exact thing..

Vinnie, really cheap dude.. Not in the spirit of blogging

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

@Renie : Agree with Geo Jolly here.

This is a cheap tactic of posting an empty blog today and filling it up later tom

Can you please look into it and remove all empty blogs immediately that has been submitted in the last 4-5 hours ( from 7-12PM)

Hats off to all on leaderboard.. U guys nailed it perfectly...  Bushra the leading lady ur ruling :) 

@Geo Jolly... He just finalised the topics... Will write later on.. 😂😂😂😂

Geo Jolly
from Kochi
8 years ago

Why should we keep such here .. Renie please do something with these guys :P

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

He has just now leapfrogged to the 10th position on the leaderboard Frown

Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

She can then expect the gratification also 'later'... Laughing

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

What a thinking. IB will close the submission by tonight so submit empty blog posts and anyway there will be time for moderation given the volume of entries. So take time in filling it up - Cool  - So much interest, could have started writing earlier. Seriously want to question the intention of this blogger and his understanding about IB.

Raj Vora
Raj Vora
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I had amazing fun being a part of this marathon! I was able to overcome my mental block and able to write consistently. I got to share my fiction story with my readers!! I'm done with six parts, four parts are yet to be written; will do that after the deadline to complete the story! Kudos to everyone who took part in it - especially those who crossed 50 posts!! Great effort guys :-)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Btw, Katie, thanks . Just noticed ur comment . haha :)

I'm still doubtful if i'll be in the top 10. thanks to the last minute posters who is waiting till 11.30 pm to post all their content :)

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

I really don't think you have hoarders there Karthik. The fuse went off when IB sent out the mail on quality and strict content patrol. :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Geo Jolly, dont give up bro. Keep writing . I am sure u can make it to top 10 if such posts are quickly rejected by the moderators

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

I think the top 20 guys should given a zandu balm and 2 days holiday to office as well :P

Atulpriya Sharma
Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I never thought that the 10th guy would have a total post count of close to 100 !! Great job everyone ! Still an hour to go !

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Another blank post from Vineet   : http://moviphilespeaksloud.blogspot.in/2016/02/travelers-are-always-best-kinds-of.html

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

He is posting only blank posts, check his blog, all blogs have only titles. Hope IB moderators are looking at this. He's definitely taking a spot of someone who deserved to be there ! The way he is posting, it seems he will cross even Bushra :P

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

If he continues doing that, he may in fact lose his IB membership altogether. You guys, continue writing. Let me take screenshots of all his blank submissions Tongue out We will try him in court later on, with all the evidences :))

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

"Evidences" !! Tongue out :D

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Yes, Atul, he has got so many blank posts that grammar has to be rewritten, plural of plural Tongue out

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Phew, 103 blank posts! Out of a total of 111 submissions. And I have taken screenshots of each one of them Tongue out 

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

May be, in the next marathon (if it happens again), IB can rework the prize structure or else a few rules. Because from what we can see now, this is going to be a case of "so near and yet so far" for many bloggers Cry especially those on 11th position and onwards. For instance, the guy who ends up on the 11th position would have done as much hard work as those who remain above him/her. He/she must have written close to 100 posts, imagine 30 days of continuous brain-storming and writing and yet won't be winning anything apart from the Rs 3500 voucher! That would be heartbreaking Cry. If nothing, may be merit certificates as a token of appreciation or something of that sort for those in the 11th to 20th position, will do, I think.

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This is a great idea Amit. There are many bloggers who have worked hard. Smile Unlike me who gave up after 20 posts (got lazy). Tongue out

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Well said Amit :)

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Why is the submit button still open? I hope Renie considers posts submitted by 12:00 alone. Spoils the spirit. 

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Totally agree, even I was surprised to see that button active as couple of them managed those 3-4 extra posts. Hope Renie considers the posts before the time limit. But glad that its finally gone. Relief !

Saurav Biswas
Saurav Biswas
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Why is the submission link active even now, at 12:10 am? The contest was supposed to be over at 11:59 pm, 21 Jun!

Dipti
from Korba
8 years ago

February. 

Atulpriya Sharma
Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

So finally it's the end to a great, gruelling marathon. One month of pure madness comes to an end. It was tough last few days coming up with topics, but we finally did it ! Great job Karthik, Bushra for being in the top 5 since the very first day !! Appreciate your efforts ! Thanks everyone :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago
1 Bushra M 150   2 Karthik Murali H 125   3 Atulpriya Sharma 125   4 Jaideep Khanduja 123   5 DS 122   6 Anamika 121   7 Dr Srijesh 119   8 Saurav Biswas 116   9 vinnie raut 111   10 Amar Shekhar 105   11 Sarthak Brahma 101   12 Mahesh Sowani 97
Poonam
Poonam
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Does someone notice that some people here have relentlessly incremented their post counts by a one or two post 12? 

Amit, where are your evidences, mate? :D

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Yes, ma'am, I have taken screenshots of each of those 103 blank posts Laughing and I surprised myself, I never knew that I had so much of patienceTongue out

LockSign in to reply to this thread