WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Who's in the mood to get creative? Smile We've got a new contest up, with some drool-worthy prizes. Let us know if you have any questions!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=81

I'm betting Ranjith has already created a thread on this contest by now. Laughing

Replies 261 to 280 of 387 Descending
KAKOLLU SURESH
KAKOLLU SURESH
from VIJAYAWADA
10 years ago
Renie...is any re-evaluation request considered??? i havent modified my blog even an inch after submission...this result disappointed me...if good blogs are given no encouragement then whats the point in blogging???
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

there'll be more contests, dont depend too much on contests, take them as fun thing..

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I have been blogging for 2 years 3 months now, and first participated in Indi contests over a year back I guess. I hadn't won something little as a consolation prize before this. This did come as a surprise.

What I mean to say is that keeping on blogging for the spirit of your blog and don't think of contests or prizes as a measure of how good your blog is.

Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congo's all winners. All is well :).. Won a flipkart voucher.

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Woooo Hooo ! Smart Watch this time, another win :D

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

A hearty CONGRATULATIONS to all the WeChat Contest WINNERSLaughing

@Shaumik @Bushra @Arvind and @Uma - You deserve it, b'cos you all were rocking with your postsCool I also congratulate all the participating characters (living + dead) of the winning posts, without them you might not won the contestWink

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Smile

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Thank you, Akash :)

Uma Maheswari Anandane
from Karaikal
10 years ago

Thank you Akash :)

Akash KB
Akash KB
from Mumbai
10 years ago

A hearty CONGRATULATIONS to all the WeChat WINNERSSmile

@Shaumik @Basra @Arvind and @Uma - You really deserve it, b'cos you were rocking with your great articlesCool I also congratulate all the characters (living +dead), without them you might not have won the contestWink

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Congratulations @Bushra @Shaumik @Arvind @Uma for winning the WeChat contest!

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Smile

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Uma Maheswari Anandane
from Karaikal
10 years ago

Thank you Ritu :)

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Just saw a few familiar names in runner ups - Congratulations to my friends @Nandini and @Rat (Meera) for winning the Sony Smartwatches!

And congratulations to @Ranjith @Pravin for winning the Flipkart vouchers!!!

Prathamesh Amrutkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congrats to all the winners! Ranjith must be a regular customer at Flipkart nowadays.

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Is Ranjith piling up the Flipkart coupons to buy something big later Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks Ritu. Smile

@ PA I haven't yet used my previous Flipkart vouchers. Wink

@ SD Buying something big later will happen only if the vouchers are of at least  5000 Rs Undecided. And congrats to you. Really, a big win. Smile

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

@Ranjith- Thanks :)

Rat
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks so much, Ritu :)

Kamlesh Parikarath
Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
10 years ago

:( I had added an intorduction part after submission dates .. guess they wiped out my post coz of that ... epic waste of creativity .. had put in lot of time and energy on that ... cud hav won at least sumthin for sure otherwise ... 

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

Yes! that is...It happens but there is always a next time ...

Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Tru .. but we r talking abt macbook air here .. doubtful if any major prizes will  come like these

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

I bet!  check out other contests..who knows there might be something like this ;) Keep trying your best and one day you will excel for sure... Good Luck Kamlesh! :D 

Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thnx .. u2 .. 

AMITH SHAJU
from ERNAKULAM
10 years ago

sorry to hear that bro.

i really loved your blog. 

but don't be disheartened. you have talent. Talent may lose once  bcoz of bad luck but it will see many victories in the long run.

just keep your faith in the Lord.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Hearty congratulations to my friends Ranjith, Doc and Pooja!!
Pooja
from Nagpur
10 years ago

Thank you thank you :)

The idea caravan contest has two iphones as awards I see, lets win them!! 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks DS. Smile

asteria is here..
from mumbai
10 years ago

Thnk u,....will tell u d story about the post later..;)

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Okies doc!!
Rahul Ashok
Rahul Ashok
from Kochi, Kerala
10 years ago

Congratulation to all the winners!! Kudos.\m/ :DRahul 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats Nandini, Stephen and Avadhoot. Smile Let us all win those big gadgets the next time. Wink

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

sure Laughing n thanks, congrats for winning vouchers consistently!

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Thanks R :)

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

congrats to you too bro :D

After winning the Nokia Lumia, I was in a big calm, and now am happy for the winners for the We Chat contest. I loved the amount of creativity the 1st winner had put for her blog. Great work I.B and wishes n cheers to all the winners. (I won a flipkart voucher too :P ) For all the lovely writers and bloggers.... Your chance is coming up very soon. Blog Hard - Play Hard <3

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Glad u liked it :D

swati kalwar
swati kalwar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I did not make it to the the winners list. But koi nai...Congratulations winners :D

Congratulations to all the WInners ... specially Bushra for winning the 1st prize .. Well deserved{#emotions_dlg.smile} ... 

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hey Azi, thanks yaar! :)

Yogesh Vashist
Yogesh Vashist
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I have won Sony Smart Watch in this contest. Thanks everyone.

Bhakti Sharma
Bhakti Sharma
from Pune
10 years ago

Will these vouchers be sent by email or post? Dumb question, I know but still trying to understand the system. its my first victory :)

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

email Cool

congrtas for your victory Smile

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

:D Apollo hospital vouchers were send by  post :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Even Shoppers Stop vouchers were sent by post. Tongue out

In the past, Love Arranged vouchers were sent by mail. 

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

After LMAM contest, if apollo vouchers were sent by the courier, then it's a big retrograde step.Frown

especially in the backdrop of the incidence - when physical vouchers for the dove were replaced by their electronic counterparts.

As Apollo vouchers were less in number,it seems they have got rid of their vouchers which were creating unnecessary clutter on their desk. CoolWinkTongue outLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

If the IT finds vouchers on their desks an unnecessary clutter, they can send all of them to me. CoolTongue out

Phalgunn Maharishi
Phalgunn Maharishi
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Hello guys,..

It is showing that I have won a flipkart voucher worth Rs.1000/- Please let me know how to redeem it and where to recieve it?? Please let me know folks 

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

wait for the voucher to come in your inbox.

when it arrives u can redeem at the FC site. Cool

Phalgunn Maharishi
Phalgunn Maharishi
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

@Avadhoot oh okies sure will wait :) hope you meant the email INBOX :) :D :D 

Thanks a lot :) Lets see what I can redeem it for :D :D :D waiting :D my frist victory at INDIBLOGGER.IN :) feeling motivated a lot :D Yippeeeee

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

ya, I said Inbox and not the LetterBox. Wink

Felicitations for your first victory.Smile

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the winner of this contest - Bushra M who wins a stunning Macbook Air.

I would also like to congratulate the Samsung Galaxy S4 winners -Shaumik Daityari, Arvind Passey Sir, Uma Maheswari Anandane.

Congratulations to Nandini Dekha, Nabanita Dhar, and all others who won the amazing Sony Smartwatch.

At last but not the least, congratulations to all the winners of Flipkart Vouchers.

This time I made it to win atleast the voucher Cool.

I request all the winners to post their responses in this thread as soon as they receive the gifts and vouchers.

Have a nice day.

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

:) Thanks.

@Ritu KT : Why you did not post your entry for this contest? You could have won any of the prizes without any doubt.

Don't miss to participate in contests like these in future.

LockSign in to reply to this thread