WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Who's in the mood to get creative? Smile We've got a new contest up, with some drool-worthy prizes. Let us know if you have any questions!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=81

I'm betting Ranjith has already created a thread on this contest by now. Laughing

Replies 281 to 300 of 388 Descending

The work of shortlisting the winners might be a big challenge for the judges because there were whopping 407 entries for this contest. Cool

Soumya
Soumya
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats to all the winners. Yay, I won a voucher too :)

@Bushra, yours was the best post ever. You deserved to win. Enjoy the Macbook Pro :D

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Soumya :)

SealedWhen do get the flipkart vouchers?Sealed

CoolI am waiting eagerly. Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You will receive them soon. Wink The time taken to dispatch prizes varies from contest to contest. Tongue out

Apurva
Apurva
from Pune
10 years ago

oh wow .. i just saw today... I have won flipkart voucher... my first win in indiblogger.... !!!!!!

Thank you Ranjith for informing me and I think I will have to wait longer. Tongue out

Vidisha Roy
Vidisha Roy
from MUMBAI
10 years ago

Hi. I haven't yet received my flipkart voucher for Rs. 1000. Can u tell me what could have happened?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The vouchers are not yet dispatched. You will have to wait for few more days / weeks.

Yogesh Vashist
Yogesh Vashist
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Renie,

When the Sony Smarwatches will be despatched??

I am eagerly waiting.

I also want the badge. How do we get it? via email or we have to do it ourselves?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

they give via email

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

we have to do it ourselves?

You mean design the badge yourself! Surprised I would defnitely not do that. Wink

I thought we had to do it ourselves using the Windows paint or any other photo editing software. 

Ranjith: Thank you for pointing out that it is illeagal Cool now I will be checking my e-mail to get the badge.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

It's not illegal. It is very difficult. Wink

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Still haven't heard from Indi about the goodies Cry

Vandana
Vandana
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I am among those who are sorely disappinted at not winning. I did think mine was completely unique and creative as per the brief. It was not the usual cliched write up but something original & different. The winning entry was truly good & desrving of the 1st prize, though I found some of the others a bit rambling & the typical type. Don't know if I will have any enthusiasm to take part in more contests. Let's see....

Anyway, congrats to those who did impress the jury. With over 400 entries it must have been a really tough job for the jury panel!

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Waiting for the vouchers Renie...Is there an update?

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

And the much awaited e-mail arives :D

raman bathina
raman bathina
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

I receive the email from indiblogger with flipkart voucher but where is the voucher?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Read the e mail. It doesn't have the voucher code. It just says that due to some problem, it will take some more time for the voucher to be sent. Smile

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

@Vandana, I agree with you but didn't speak because didn't want to sound like a case of sour grapes :)

First prize winner was good, but a lot of other posts were like formulas. Couple of people have a predictable way of putting lofty language and graphics and stuffing everything in there - don't know how it is creative :) Not saying at all they should not have won, but just that some follow a formula (specifically 2 who have been big winners in many many contests though I will surely not name them) - I feel that those who win should be the ones who break the formula each time. 

I may not be a great writer and am surely not campaigning for myself, but noticed couple non-winning entries who were very good :)

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Renie, received an email for the voucher - "With regards to your voucher, Flipkart recently updated their terms and conditions; vouchers can only be used for products by one particular seller. As of now, we have no idea if this seller has any products worth buying, so we're trying to get more information from Flipkart. We don't want to send you a voucher you cannot use. Please bear with us while we sort this out!" Please not specific to a particular seller or category as it defeats the purpose of having a gift voucher. You might as well have gifts mentioned to avoid disappointment.  If they dont relent, go to another vendor, but pls do not restrict our wins. 

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Shashank, i'm sure it does have good products and they service is impeccable. 

However i would like an open end gift-voucher.. i may not be interested in the category it allowes. 

Shetall Ramsinghani
Shetall Ramsinghani
from New Delhi
10 years ago

How can i post my topic here

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

By topic, do you mean your entry for the contest? If yes, then it's already closed. 

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Any idea if the prize has Sony Smart Watch v1 or v2 ? 

Shubham: It might be the first one amongst them Cool.

LockSign in to reply to this thread