Anonymous Soul
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 301 to 320 of 372 Descending
Sunaina
Sunaina
from Edison
7 years ago
@CyberKID @ Karthik Thanks for explaining. I did not know about that rule. Since I cannot delete the comment, I request the admin to please delete that.
Sarthak Brahma
Sarthak Brahma
from Bengaluru
7 years ago

The point isn't really WHEN the results are going to come up and we'll get our overdue vouchers but HOW are these good people going to decide on the supposed 'results'. I do not seem to have received any direct link visits or any Indiblogger link visits on my submitted posts, that is after the moderation by IB. So the thing is that TATA which is supposed to 'decide' the 'best' posts here isn't even looking out for them. So if this is all going to end up in a a sort of "Oh give it to the blogger with most Twitter followers" fashion, then there doesn't seem to be anything we are left to be looking for. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

They dont need to keep visiting ur blog for everything. Probably they archived it in their Database once u submitted and can refer to that directly

Anamika
Anamika
from Delhi
7 years ago

No update on this one? It's been really a long time.

Dr Srijesh
Dr Srijesh
from Delhi
7 years ago

Any update on the results ? 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
7 years ago

We're almost there! The winners have been chosen, and we are waiting for some details from Tata on the cars themselves like exact ex-showroom taxes based on the state, color availability, etc.

So we're close to the end, finally! Smile

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Magizhchi :)

Roasted Papad
Roasted Papad
from Kolkata
7 years ago

Congratulation to the winners in advance.. :)

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Yes.  Congo in advance.

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Is the result fantastico?

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

Ah! Finally! However till it's not complete, it's not done. BTW, congratulations to the to-be announced winners. Laughing

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Congrats everyone in advance Laughing You all worked so hard. 

My contribution to the Marathon was a single, solitary post. I was also cheering and encouraging the participants at times Tongue out (what more can a lazy guy like me do?) So if not the car, then at least the cover of the stepney will also do for me Wink Okay, then a Leo toy car? I won't mind that either :P :))

Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
7 years ago

Wow, bit emotional though. Worked much on this, but I think no more moderation left, so will stay at 12th. :D Congrats in advance to all the winners 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Err, no, Geo, if I am not wrong, the leader board that we see now has remained almost the same since the time the marathon ended (may be they haven't updated the list since 2-3 days after it ended, because I see the same no. of posts). So you could see some surprises, I guess. That will be exciting Laughing

No doubt, everyone on that leaderboard worked really hard for this marathon, wrote out of their skins literally and would have surely kept high hopes but they have to choose only 2 winners for the car! So the results could cause some heartbreaks. Going through such a huge number of submissions, comparing and judging them wouldn't have been easy. Some of us might even question the result afterwards, I fear, questioning how fair it was for some bloggers to join in later and still climb up the board and so on.. but whatever be the result, let us all be gracious and not be rude. You all are already winners - writing consistently so many posts every day is no easy task but you all did. So you already have earned our respect. Respect se aur badi prize aur kya ho sakti hai? Tongue out So guys, do not feel disheartened if it doesn't go the way you had hoped for. Moreover, there is always a next time Smile 

(Side mein khade hokar commentary karna/lecture denaa kitnaa aasaan hotaa hai naa Laughing)

Nihal Lazarus
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
7 years ago

... and after a long long wait, the winners are out! Congrats winners :)

Atulpriya Sharma
Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Congrats Arvind and Saurav for the cars !! Congrats all the winners !! Great effort put in by everyone :) Many congrats and thanks team IB
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Congrats to you for the real stamina...when is the treat?

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago
Thanks a lot Sunitaji, whenever you land here in Hyderabad or I come to Bengaluru, the treat will be on ! :)
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

LaughingSalute you on the massive attempt...great...

Sarthak Brahma
Sarthak Brahma
from Bengaluru
7 years ago

Guess what?  I am giving up my vouchers as of this instant right now. IB, please consider this official and give them to the next eligible candidate. FAREWELL IB.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

Y you got 20K right ? what happened?

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Whoa! Congrats Arvind sir and Saurav.

By the way, Indi team, you already awarded Saurav with a car and that 20k voucher could be given to someone else na? Lot of us did "hardwork" even though we concentrated on quality than mindless quantity? Why double prize to one person when someone else too could have win????

Nihal

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

True, it should ideally be passed to the 11th person.

Debopam Banerjee
from Kolkata
7 years ago

Why!!! Sourav may even worked harder to maintain quality over his 112 posts.... So, he deserves two prizes.....

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Debopam, illogical reasoning. He worked harder and got first  prize. But the third prize should be passed to next best contender. You can't come first , second and third in class unless everyone else failed. Even then you can come only first. Not that I will get the prize but then, fairness is fairness.

Anamika
Anamika
from Delhi
7 years ago

Congratulations Mr. Arvind & Saurav! Laughing

Just eager to know where are the given keywords in the title of the winning blogpost entry by Mr. Arvind?

His topic is 'Jordan: Where is my donkey?'

I didn't know this was allowed else would have submitted posts with better titles. I thought using of those 5 keywords was mandatory! IB Team please clarify.

P.S: Nothing personal, just curious!

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

you dont need to mention the keyword in the title ( that was told by the admins earlier itself)

and the post is about navigation which he has mentioned in bold in the post

Anamika
Anamika
from Delhi
7 years ago

And yes, congratulations to all the runner ups!

Yay! Shopping time! Laughing

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Arvind sir and Saurav should thank me for not participating in this marathon. Otherwise, you know, the result would be different! Tongue out

Jokes apart, my heartiest congratulations to both of them!!

Gitanjali Banerjee
Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
7 years ago

Congrats to all the winners and especially  to Arvind sir and Saurav....wow...car. That is really big. Celebrate

Debopam Banerjee
Debopam Banerjee
from Kolkata
7 years ago

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners and specially to Arvind sir and Saurav..... SmileSmileSmile

LockSign in to reply to this thread