Anonymous Soul
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 321 to 340 of 372 Descending
ILA VARMA
ILA VARMA
from PATNA
7 years ago

what about the bloggers whose entries were adjudged n approved, r we getting the vouchers

Congrats Saurav, first of all, because across 100+ entries, your blog's integrity has stood great. Double congrats for the double prize. Congrats Arvind Sir and the rest of the marathon bloggers. 20k might actually be a little amount for the effort, time and brains you all have put in. 

Anamika
Anamika
from Delhi
7 years ago
Thanks @Karthik for the clarification! I guess I didn't notice! But anyway, this marathon was really a huge one. Happy that finally results are out after waiting for such a long time 😃 Thanks team Indiblogger for hosting such a successful & grand contest. Congratulations to all the winners once again!
Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Hearty congratulations everyone Smile and especially Saurav Smile... way to go, boy and Arvind Sir Smile

So is it true that Arvind sir wrote only one post for the marathon? Wow, then that is incredible, more like "sau sonar ki aur ek lohaar ki" :))

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Well, Amit... if I remember correctly, I wrote 32 posts and could have written more had I not been away from the blogging scene for a few days during that period. My Samsung Forum trip to Malaysia, my son's visit from London, and a few days of fever added to my seeming lack of numbers in posts submitted. But I'm glad the judges loved the travel post that finally gave me this prize. :)

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Yes, I remember, Sir, you had missed the initial phase of the marathon and could submit only in the closing stages, probably in the last three or four days of the marathon. Therefore you had also requested for an extension. Writing even 32 posts within such a short time frame is still a huge task for me, unthinkable Laughing 

Most of us had this belief/apprehension that the best post for quality would be given to someone from the top 10 on the leaderboard. I am glad that the judges looked beyond that list Smile Congrats once again, sir. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Congratulations to the winners of the coveted 20K vouchers... an acheivement indeed! It isn't easy to write so many sensible and meaningful posts during a prescribed period. Congrats to Saurav as well... :)

Saurav Biswas
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Thank you Arvind sir, and congratulations to you as well! :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Sharing a quote from my post that won...

"The donkey also had the final management lesson for all organisations: seek out the right bloggers and pamper them. They are the ones who are read."

Do read this post. You'll love it. :)

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hearty Congratulations to you for a fascinating post...a true winner...

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
7 years ago

Many many congratulations to you, Mr. Passey and also to Saurav biswas. Heartiest congrats to all the runners up. They really deserved the prize, the contest being such a long and tedious affair. Yet thoroughly enjoyable.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

Congratulations to Arvind sir and Saurav. All of the guys in the leaderboard and even those near did a great job. Great work guys. Laughing

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

Ab toh mere 9 vouchers de do, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Tongue out

TechChumz
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Arrey merey dus peheley...

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hearty Congratulations to Arvind Sir , Saurav , the 20k Gv winners and all. 

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
7 years ago

Many congratulations to all the winners! Mr.Passey, I read that post when you published it and the first thought that came to my mind was, 'Wow!' Truly a deserving win!

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Congrats to the winners and runner ups. Great effort put in by many bloggers to make this marathon a success. Loved reading Arvind sir's winning post. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
7 years ago

Thanks to Sujata Tawde, Shivani Shourie, Felicia Nazareth and other friends who have gone ahead and read my post and liked it... frankly, even I re-read it today and thought, 'Really? So I did manage to complete this post.' I remember struggling hard with the concept and at one point had decided to chuck the idea out as it had drained me out. But thank God, I didn't and finally completed it. :)

HR
HR
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Congrats to the Winners, Runners and all participants Laughing. Finally after around seven months Smile thanks to IB / Tata.

Congrats Arvind sir…I am wondering, is there that much hidden secret from Donkey and Mule :P  that too only identified by Tata after you. Great! See, there is an advantage too if one ride on Donkey / Mule. Nice observation and written sir jee Laughing.

BTW, our voucher IB? :P

Saurav Biswas
Saurav Biswas
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Thank you for the wishes, everyone! Congratulations to Arvind sir, and all the other winners as well :)

Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj Kumar
from New delhi
7 years ago

अरविन्द सर और सौरभ को जीत की बहुत बहुत बधाई! 

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
7 years ago

Oh man, that's called grand winning.... congrats folks!

Now anyone has any 'suraag' about assured vouchers?

CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

No suraag Undecided

Arpita Dash
Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
7 years ago

Congrats all the winners. LaughingLaughing 

Any idea when can we get our assured vouchers? 

Thommen Jose
Thommen Jose
from New Delhi
7 years ago

No SSP. Please use the review section if you want reviews. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

so...next contest is for the Ford Mustang?

CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

Pehle, give my Tata vouchers Frown

LockSign in to reply to this thread