The Question game

Roxanne
Roxanne
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi fellow bloggers!

I'm a bit new to IndiBlogger, and I'm trying to figure out how to get around.

I thought it'd be fun to play a game. (We played the same game on another site I had signed up for)

So you will have to ask a random question and the person who comments after has to respond to it

Person 1 : EX. - What is your name?

Person 2 : John D'souza (and then proceed to ask another question)

What music do you like to listen to?

Person 3 : (And the next person will answer to the one above and ask a question of their own)

So it's a chain of questions, and will be fun..

So I'll go first!

What is your favorite dish/meal?

Replies 321 to 340 of 417 Descending
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

ANS: not you but your dp does LOLQ: Define crazy

Crazy is simply crazy or nutty. Your best friend hates chocolates, what will be your reaction?
Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

First bewildered.. and then happy.. I can have all the chocolates without him/her complaining!!

Chocolates or Icecreams?

icecreams for me.

doc. tells  you no icecream from now. what will be your reaction first hand?

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I'll have GELATO *troll face (coz dey r actually frozen desserts)Q: What date is your birthdate?

if someone is thinkin to gift me my badluck 17  jan, 

what gift you think is best to give on birthday to best friend.?

Roxanne
Roxanne
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Depends.. Since its your best friend, you tend to know them better, with their likes and preferences, so always go with your gut feeling.

What would you like to be gifted on your birthday?

Tough question which will take years to decide methinks. Are you really thinking of gifting me something?
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Yes, I & Shri have already said that we shall buy your book :)Whats a better gift than tha ;) ??Q:What was the best gift you gave YOURSELF!!!???

well, the book, endless stream of bookss, though second hand but they are flawless gems for me.

how will you begin your day today?

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

i begun my day with a great smile and mom's love(as i woke up late today Wink)Q: how did you end you day today?

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

The day's still going strong.. but probably will end it with a yawn..and a BIG contented smile

What new mischief have you planned for the weekend?

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

landing up at my friend's doorstep and screaming "surprise" making them treat me to my fav. food jus becoz i landed there :)Q: what bout yu?

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Nothing planned for the weekend.. but definitely for Monday.. going to turn a colleague's cubicle upside down.. Happy New Week!!!

How would you react to your cubicle ending up upside down when you reach office on a Monday?

first reaction would be " God answered my prayerz. will enjoy freedom some dayz. Hope god does it daily so i can relax.

do you want your cubicle topsy turvy on monday?

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

for heaven's sake no..i have the most interesting cubicle and i have taken lots of pain to maintain it that way...Q: Why mess with some one's office setup/desk?

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Just for fun.. and that irritated look on the person's face. Best way to get rid of Monday blues or aggravate them.. depending on how you take the joke!! I just love playiing pranks.. or being at the receiving end of a prank

Ever played a prank on any one in office?

could't dare in office. my office was pin drop silence office, where entering boss's chamber was dreaded by one and all. The staff before entering cabin would enqire from one another, "is his mood okay, to make my entry in his cabin." Just telling a staff in a hissing voice ," boss is calling you to his cabin immediately and better watchout, he is growling." this much prank was enuf to make him shiver."

what was the most deadly prank you played on office mate?

Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hid a frenz bag in the bosses cabin... and when he went to get it.. locked him in Wink for a good 15 min.. and took fotos of the CAGED animal and put them up as the error pages of an internal website

How would you react to such a prank?

i can only thank god you weren't in my bosses office in the 80's. Laughing my reaction would be another revenge plan more severe that the pranker would think 10000 times before trying out anything like that on me. ( l would clearly get a free hand to send a pregnant lady with doctored photos to pranksterz home throwing tantrums to his dad, that she has his son's baby in her tummy. Cool                       

will you think of any pranking after such revert back?

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

no one revertd back to this post too hahah/

Q: How is your weekend going?

LockSign in to reply to this thread