Hop on to the Idea Caravan!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Another contest folks - and this time, you get videos to inspire you!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=84

Ranjith, I think we should start keeping score. Especially now that I'm in the lead. Tongue out

Replies 41 to 60 of 137 Descending
Punit Dubey
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Awesome Indibloggers! 430 Entries on Social Awareness! We guys really are Awesome!

The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yeah that's really great! Also how did you find mine? though indivine doesn't matter still thanks :D

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

I click Random and in first go try to read the Bloggers I know and then those with interesting titles...

Have started reading today only and yours was second entry I read, wanted to write that it was best composed (better than mine and the one I read) but then I went through just 3 posts Tongue out

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
10 years ago

Seriously +1 to Punit. I never expected this contest to get to 400+ enteries. WeChat because of deluge of prizes was a different affiar. But so much response for social initiave is praiseworthy.

The Nameless One
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I spent 4 hours writing mine, submitted just before 10 min Sealed I technically have 5 entries since I wrote on 5 videos in a linear format HA! 5/18(?) is not bad Tongue out

Though I can see you can still submit them, guess for them too the next day starts when you wake up lol

Aditi
Aditi
from Noida
10 years ago

I just submitted my entry...was dreading since it is way past midnight!! Writing for this social cause was an eye opener...just happy to have been able to write about it!!

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
10 years ago

Since it was a social Initiave so Indi people might have decided to keep the link up way past midnight as well Tongue out

Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago
I was able to write two posts in support of the cause even though I wanted to publicize 4 more! Ne of the best contests on IB. From 169 to 430 in 4 days? We rock!
The Nameless One
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Everybody (like me lol) hopped on the last day and last hours :P

Sarbajit Saha
Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I have messed up with the link to my post for the entry.The contest is already closed.Do you guys know how to fix it(i wrote www......htm instead of html)?

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Check with Indi team, send them a mail.

Harshad Italiya (MadhaV)
Harshad Italiya (MadhaV)
from Surat
10 years ago

I have written post on Matt Johnson's Talk. Is there anyone else who have written post for same video?

Nishant Arora
Nishant Arora
from Rudrapur
10 years ago

Results will be announced shortly...this sentence has actually started to kill me Tongue out Laughing

Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

The feeling is mutual Tongue out

Aniruddha Khadkikar
Aniruddha Khadkikar
from Pune
10 years ago

I've posted my entry on the 300 dollar house concept. I must say I learnt quite a few things when I started researching low cost housing. Thanks a lot Indiblogger for this learning opportunity (and hope you folks like to read my commentary too, as much as I enjoyed writing about it). It's been a big break for me from blogging after scoring in the Samsung Galaxy Tab contest...but am I glad to be back :-)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

The prizes are awesome and the contest was super awesome. Never felt soo good while writing a post for a contest since long! I am really cuious as to how these initiative esp like one I wrote upon are progressing further!

Spardha
Spardha
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I wrote on Matt Johnson's video as well :)

aashish rai
aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

As mentioned earlier by Renie, they they are financial company and are particular about closing date so I hope that they will also be meeting the deadlines to announce the results (if any) they promised to them. :-P

Mihir Naik
Mihir Naik
from Surat
10 years ago

Renie, When the results will be announced ?

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

So when is announcement caravan coming and delighting our anticipations? I am sooooo much looking forward to this contest. Can't tell but really anticipating to see my name in winners :)

Aniruddha Khadkikar
Aniruddha Khadkikar
from Pune
10 years ago

Have the pen drives been sent off yet? When will results be announced?

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

any news on this?

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Well, I would say, this was TRULY an inspiring contest and the videos were marvellous too....and since I enjoyed the essence, maybe a "ray of hope" exists here! Smile

Looking forward to the declaration of "result declaration" date! 

aashish rai
aashish rai
from Gurugram
10 years ago

Yes, there is no date mentioned to declare the results? I hope that it will sometime soon!

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Lolz my above comment is far fetched I believe...But wo doesn't want to win :(

I loved the contest as the concept was wonderful.

Inspiring videos.

I wrote for Pratham books, they read it through facebook link, liked it sent me books to join their campiagn to be a Reading Champion.

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Waiting for the Results of the the Idea Caravan.

It's special as it was my first entry for IndiBlogger. Hoping for Beginner's Luck!!! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread