Diwali Gift from IndiBlogger - Happy Hours

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! New concept from IndiBlogger! Check topics under Indivine and win gift vouchers :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/diwali-a-time-for-family/ (Closed)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

NEW TOPIC and this time it's blogging for a brilliant cause: https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Real Time
Replies 41 to 60 of 189 Ascending
Meghna
Meghna
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Finally received my voucher for the diwali contest.Thank u Indiblogger for making my diwali a happy one.:)

congo's meghna

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Cannot post another entry even though there is a submit button, any idea whatsup? 

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

You can only submit one entry i guess..

Also what is this queue thing? What if my blog doesn't make it to the Moderation List? Will I be elgible for next moderation slot or not?

TechChumz
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Good question. I too had the same query.

Vijay Shendge
Vijay Shendge
from Pune
9 years ago

Hi,

Can blogger from langfuage other than english can also submit their post ?

You can try, it has not been stated otherwise.

deepawali submission open again, try your luck friends.

closed again,

Wish you all a very happy Diwali Smile 

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

Wish you the same Uma Smile

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
9 years ago

Renie: Pls add more vouchers to Pepsi one too..... :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

One good thing about this contest is that it attempts us to step out of our fears of getting copied.

Listen, I've written earlier that those copy never go far... and those who go far never copy. Another little facet I believe in is that we all have our own writing style and if someone picks up a paragraph, it is bound to stick out like a sore thumb unless the copyist matches the rest of his post with an equally vibrant style. The copy dodos die a natural death sooner than they would want to... and this is because copying isn't such an interesting pastime. Writing original stuff is mesmerising and so we see all those who write their posts still at it even years later.

So why fear?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

not fear, its my choiceCool

Couldn't have said it better. Those who copy never go far. Original remains original and this is Internet, highly likely that at someone is/has copied me and I wouldn't even know. So why fear! Fear kills the fun. :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

its a mistake to think of it as fear...,,cos' copying can be lifting of ideas too ( which happens a lot ) and that can be done without disabling anything. like i said some things are just choice...it was my choice to put that code in my blog...cos' thats the way i like it a-ha!Cool other ppl removed theirs to be eligible for the happy hours thingy.. i didn't not, not cos' of fear of being copy....but just cos i didnt want to remove the code thats all....if its temporary moderation i'd have, but if its one year...then no..(thats why i wanted a clarification )..its just a choiceSmileCool

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. Lots of new names and faces. Seems I've been Absent for quite too long.Surprised

Sneh Asnani
Sneh Asnani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Wow.. got the voucher.. thanks IB team and Dabur :)

Congo's sneh

Got the voucher. Thanks IB and Dabur

congo's NSV,

Ashok Kumar Jha
Ashok Kumar Jha
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I submitted a post yesterday at 3:00 but have got no mail regarding it's approval or disapproval. Any idea IB team? I've followed all the guidelines very properly so I hope it would be accepted. 

No of Vouchers increased. Yesterday it was only 33. I'm a bit hopeful now. I wish my post followed all the guidelines Money mouth

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
9 years ago

@arti..thanks dear

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hope second entry will be made valid for us for Dabur contest...

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
9 years ago

how to submit the post for pepsi India??

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey, that pepsi thing is over... You can still try for Dabur though. Smile

Pepsi posts are open for submission again

Dropped in to say thank you to Pepsi and Indiblogger. Smile

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I have a small suggestion, Renie. For the ones who's posts are rejected due to non compliance with the gudielines...perhaps the submission link should reopen for them.

Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

Absolutely, it's only fair. Also, the exact reason as to why someone's posts may not have met the guidelines would help the writer a great deal in working on his/her next entry or else how is one supposed to know what went wrong?

Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

@Sammya +10! I hope Renie is listening to you.

my health post got rejected, so i sent my post in draft mode. i donot know what they want. butter both upside down or what or floating in butter. whatever, not my cup of tea i suppose.

Richa Sonpatki
Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
9 years ago

My entry did not meet the submission guidelines! Why Indiblogger Why?! I have 450 words, the link, the relevant topic, copy enabled...then what was the problem?

Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Did you receive a mail saying that your post did not comply with the guidelines? 

Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I received a mail saying it did not comply with the guidelines.

Got the voucher...thanks Team IB.. Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread