KFC Sets You On Fire!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest is up - with awesome Croma & KFC vouchers! Hope you all like the topic! Smile

Replies 41 to 60 of 194 Ascending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will we have the results by tomorrow?
Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

can't wait for the results.... :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hope they dont keep us waiting for it too long!
G.Muthiah Sriram
G.Muthiah Sriram
from chennai
12 years ago

when is actually results coming??

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hope they come out before my birthday!!
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Year changed to 2012 :) :) :)

Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
“Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting.” ― Dr. Seuss.....................Well, another week it is..but atleast we have some sort of a timeline. Most waits in life come without a timeline :)
Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
“Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting.” ― Dr. Seuss Well, another week it is..but atleast we have some sort of a timeline. Most waits in life come without a timeline :)
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Sorry everyone - results for this contest will taken another week, the judging process isn't done. Frown

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for updating us Renie. This is much appreciated:)
Indrani Ghose
from Bangalore
12 years ago

The date reads 2011 instead of 2012...

Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
Holla, its result time! Best of luck and patience to all of us-fellow bloggers :)
Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hoping for the Good :)

Cool

alteast this contest indi plz Tongue out

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

results not out yet???

Shubham Gupta
Shubham Gupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

So are we getting results tomorrow ? :D

HemaSrini
HemaSrini
from Bangalore
12 years ago

i am from india and did not get my voucher.

please let me know if its only for few or all.

Harshad
from Pune
12 years ago

Even I didn't get it...

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

In my opinion, Arvindji, your last point clearly points out to the discrepancies that any judging process is subject to and same is with indiblogger and subtly questions the same.

It's my interpretation though.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Read that comment... I am discussing the role of indivine votes (in point 2) as well as trying to zero-in on that elusive factor that creates winning posts (in point 3)! I have always maintained that the decision of the judges is to be considered sacrosanct! :)

Read that comment again, and you'll understand.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

@ Varun Gawarikar ... Thansk... The comment is reproduced here:

"I really didn't know how productive 2 spare hours could be... until I read some of the posts in this contest. There are a few questions that are clamouring for answers. Hope someone can answer them:

1. What kind of content turns out to be  a winner? Is it technically sound content, statistically sound content, or simply creative content that rules?

2. Can good, readable content be offset by indivine votes? I have noticed one funny thing about indivine votes... they do not necessarily mean that the person who has voted for you has actually even gone to your post and read it... and this sounds so ridiculous! Indivine votes appear so much like a tight group of people bent upon keeping their posts on the first couple of pages all the time... isn't it actually criminal to do this?

3. There are plenty of posts that have content that takes entirely different routes and is as convincing as any other... yet even the most exhaustively researched content sometimes loses out... why? What could that unnamed factor be that has the power to even dwarf good content?

Hope we discuss these points..."

I think I am simply talking about the futility of indivine votes (as they don't mean that people are actually even going to the post and reading it)... and point 3 is talking of finding that elusive factor that gives any post a winning touch! Nowhere am I decrying the judgement process... :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Varun Gawarikar Phew! Finding a comment from that massive thread is difficult... will appreciate if you can email it to me. :) (ie, if you already have it located.) arvindpassey@gmail.com

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?pageNum_Posts=3&totalRows_Posts=345&id=10610

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

@ arvind ji, its in Surf excel matic contest forum. Check it out.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

@Varun Gawarikar I don't think I ever question the prerogatives of a judge. Do let me know where and what you read... and then maybe we can sort out your mis-interpretation, if any. :)

Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

winning and losing is not important...its participating thats more important...

anyways when are we next hving a blogger meet in mumbai?

LockSign in to reply to this thread