WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Who's in the mood to get creative? Smile We've got a new contest up, with some drool-worthy prizes. Let us know if you have any questions!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=81

I'm betting Ranjith has already created a thread on this contest by now. Laughing

Replies 41 to 60 of 382 Descending
Akash Govindarajan
Akash Govindarajan
from Chennai
10 years ago

I got a doubt....Is it just okay to mention who and why we want to include them in a weChat discussion, or something more also is expected like, a play or plot or story or even a dialogue ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Since it is your post, you can write whatever you want. If you are lucky, the judges will find your post interesting and you get a prize. If not, you will keep hopes on the next contest. I have participated in a number of contests and as per my experience, strictly following the topic sometimes works, sometime doesn't. You may win a prize even after drifting away from the main topic if they find your interesting enough. Not even God can answer such questions!

So, try to be as creative as you can and leave the rest to the stars. Smile

Nabanita Dhar
Nabanita Dhar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Renie or @Ranjith I have a query. I have submitted the entry but I cannot see the entry in my Invine Post list also... Is it because the entires would be displayed on 15th June? How can I be sure that the post was submitted properly. Though I got the success message while submission, still I can't validate it anywhere!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I think that hidden posts ( of contests ) are not visible even in the 'My IndiVine Posts' list.  However, I'm not too sure about it. Someone who have submitted their entry for this contest may please verify the above statement.

One thing that you can do is submit the link for the contest again. If the previous submission was successful, you will receive an error saying that the post already exists. Smile However, using this method you can only confirm that your post was added to IndiVine and not if it was added to the contest entries. Undecided

P.S. Feels food when people ask questions starting with @Ranjith Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

food -> good

Shashank
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Yup, the posts won't appear in the IndiVine until the 15th of June. If the submission was successful - it's most likely submitted into the contest. The rest is upto IndiBlogger and the sponsor WeChat.

Alka Gurha
Alka Gurha
from Gurgaon
10 years ago
The best part about this contest is that it is not about endorsing the product for the lure of prizes. It is about creativity and imagination. Love the concept.
Oormi Nair
Oormi Nair
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Just posted my entry! Totally can't wait to see what other's have written (winning one of those awesome prizes would be cool too!)Tongue out

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hey is there a word count restriction? 

Shashank
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Nope, there's no word count restriction. 

Nabanita Dhar
Nabanita Dhar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks Renie :)

Amit Chaturvedi
Amit Chaturvedi
from Delhi
10 years ago

I am surely participating in this one! Sounds amazing!

KAKOLLU SURESH
KAKOLLU SURESH
from VIJAYAWADA
10 years ago

Wow...! Such a wonderful Topic to Blog all our creativity into...!! Iam sure many of you have posted your entries.Even i have posted mine..!! All my eyes are on the first prize..!! Hopefully it would be mine :)

Amar Ashok Jajoo
Amar Ashok Jajoo
from Nagpur
10 years ago

Amazing contest! I'm going to participate in this one for sure! Have already started working on it! :)

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

Looking forward to read your post bro!

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

I'm definitely enjoying the sharp contrast between the response potential of this thread and its contemporary indichange thread... Truely pedigree can only make us wag our... :-P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The other one also has pedigree - the assured Ring The Bell Mugs*... Foot in mouth

* - of couse filled with ads Frown

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

oh I didn't know dude Laughing ... but anyway it won't be as nutritous as other cookies Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

SurprisedTongue out

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

but somehow, despite having innumerable coffee mugs I would love to keep that 'ring the bell' one... something you relish after doing your small bit... lol Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Laughing

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I like to use them as pen stand...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I like to preserve them for ever! I have done that with most of my prizes. Smile

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Or use them On table while taking a Picture then back in the box??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes! Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

too many pen stands in my cabin Frown

i think keeping it as a show piece will only make me satisfied Laughing

I think we can write about 5 or more people right?

KAKOLLU SURESH
from VIJAYAWADA
10 years ago

Yes Sayanthini ji.. 5 or More People...

Shaumik Daityari
Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I am confused. Is Ranjith a part of the IB team :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised

No Tongue out

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago

He should be. Isn't it? He answers a hundred times more questions than any one else on or off the IB team.

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Do we have to share the post link on our FB Blog Page and Twitter?

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

You should submit the post first on Indiblogger and then you can promote it on Facebook.com and Twitter! Isn't it cool, Heena?

Purnima
Purnima
from Chennai
10 years ago

I love the prizes.. Awesome!!

Ankita
Ankita
from New Delhi
10 years ago

if i update the post for the competition, will the people who have added me in their network could see my post? I know it's hidden from page till 15 June. But on Indiblogger, anywhere else, will it be visible before time?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

When you update a post on your blog, people in your network will not be shown the corresponding IndiVine post a second time in their 'My Network Posts'.

My Network Posts are ordered by the date on which they are submitted - recent first. So, the entries for contests will be hiding somewhere in the deeper pages after the posts are made visible.

But on Indiblogger, anywhere else, will it be visible before time?

No, not even on your 'My IndiVine Posts' page!

Ankita
Ankita
from New Delhi
10 years ago

cool :) M just waiting for the results now ... fingers crossed :D Innocent

Sarbajit Saha
Sarbajit Saha
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Getting server busy on the wechat app.Is anyone else having the same problem?I am using the Nokia E63.

Aparna
Aparna
from Chennai
10 years ago

indiblogger, your innovation astounds me :) way to go creating very interesting topics for posts

Sushen Singh Jamwal
Sushen Singh Jamwal
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Wooooo...Now this is Something which will force me to write a MASTERPIECE Smile Thanks alot Renie Ravin :)

Installed the app on my BlackBerry. Recieving lot of requests to add from nearby. But not any one from Indiblogger so far. Made an imagiranry list with whom to chat.Cool idea. Reviving forgotten chat days seems very very  interesting to me for the imagination fly high.Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread