My first contest cum giveaway!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I am very happy to host my first contest cum giveaway on my blog and hence thought of sharing it here with all. Smile

The contest theme: Is ‘One Picture From My Photo Album’ where you have to blog about one non digital picture that you hold special for some reason.

The prize: Is a 6000 INR giftbig shopping card which you can use to spend on brands of your choice like fasttrack, lifestyle, yatra and many more.

This is the link IF you wish to know more details on the nature of the contest and the prize. Let me know if you have any questions in the replies below.

PS: IndiPolice, please feel free to remove the topic if this might be coming under spam :)

Update: This contest is now CLOSED and the winners are announced (here). Thank you to everyone who chipped in either with their wishes, support or participation. Smile

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: -- Contest over update --
Replies 41 to 41 of 41 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I was thinking of creating a winners badge for the contest with the image pointing to the 'Winners Post' on my blog. Any pointers on how should I go about the whole thing in the most simplified manner - any helpful links like where such a badge can be created and how? Anyone?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Draw a picture related to the contest theme on a paper. Scan it. Add text using paint. Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sounds nice, Ranjith. Let me try this out! Thanks! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread