Test Thread - Please ignore me.

IndiBlogger
IndiBlogger
from India
9 years ago

I have sent for you, Dodgers, because we are facing a crisis. The world's supply of Alludium Phosdex, the shaving cream atom, is alarmingly low.

Replies 41 to 50 of 50 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago
:o

What's goin on? Innocent

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago
Renie RavinRenie Ravinfrom Chennai14 hours ago Reply

Ha ha... this thread turned out to be fun - thanks for the entertainment folks! Smile

After we shifted servers, forum email alerts weren't going out; that's what this thread was meant to troubleshoot. I believe it's been fixed now - but let's keep this thread on for a day (if the IndiPolice doesn't mind) so everyone can put in their favourite lines from books, movies and cartoons. What say?

You can use this thread effectively. You can SPAM as much as you can, following guideline given - test thread.

So this is a conspiracy by Renie to usurp the top position on Forum Heroes Laughing

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes, but R and myself not going to give him that position. You can even use this thread as IndiTalk or do comment as much as you can. 

Now, I am on different planet and able to see few aliens from far Tongue out

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I just came to know some of the alien namez...Puym, Wrakkent, Bruylk, Roewrarb, Doebham, Pleaphawu, Beog, Stemnarcea, Aedhinn and Pegnyrseo. 

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Is there an issue with IB's server? I am not able to open in my Tab and its taking a lot of time to load on my laptop.. Its from last 5 or 6days, initially got an error message about server change and now its not at all opening.. Is it with everyone or only me?

Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I am facing the same error... why so? 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Bowman turned his back on her and began to search the place methodically and exhaustively. When one searches any place, be it a gypsy caravan or a baronial mansion, methodically and exhaustively, one has to wreck it completely in the process. So, in a orderly and systematic fashion, Bowman set about reducing Czerda's caravan to a total ruin.

I just re-read that for the umpteenth time. Caravan to Vaccares.

Kiren
Kiren
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yes,night was gathering,but the man was innocent,greatly innocent,he had nothing to fear,though he went in fear,he had nothing to fear,there was nothing they could do to him,or very little.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago
Ib is not opening for me also :s
Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

for me too :( whole day i could not open :( i missed IB 

Wow, sighted somethin captain, how can mermaid survive without water on this planet.
Danny
Danny
from Chennai
9 years ago

Open the pod bay doors, HAL

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

#ignored

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.

LockSign in to reply to this thread