Happy Hours - Bring Back the Touch

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Another Happy Hours campaign, by Parachute #BringBackTheTouch

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/bring-back-the-touch/#

PS: The submission of the entries for this contest starts at 12noon, 19th Nov. Entries can be submitted then after through the submit button which will be made visible on contest page.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: .
Replies 41 to 60 of 93 Descending

Got the voucher.. yay!

Inktramp
from Pune
9 years ago

congrats! Smile

tinku shaji
tinku shaji
from Coimbatore
9 years ago

Thanks for the voucher indiblogger.Cool

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Got it, thanks indiblogger :D

got a rejection email. don't know what's the problem. linked the hash tag with the URL and embedded the video. wrote a nice story.

We're sorry to inform you that your entry "MutualUnderstanding Vital to Successful Relationships" for the "Bring Back theTouch" Happy Hour topic cannot be accepted, as it does notfulfill the minimum requirements of the topic.

Just gone through your post. Probably it didn't meet the below criteria

Your entry should have a minimum of 300 words and be free of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors.

my entry is more than 300 words.

i updated the post with the link and hash tag. i actually linked the hash tag with the URL initially.

emailed waiting for positive response.

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Got the voucher. Thanks a lot indiblogger...Btw wonderful TVC :)

Aabha Tiwari
Aabha Tiwari
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

A great campaign with cause. waiting for my turn

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
9 years ago

Got the voucher, thanks a lot :) Yeah Flipkart.. I am comingCool 

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Inc the no. of vouchers Renie!

Oindrila De
Oindrila De
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thank you for the voucher, IB & Parachute! Smile

Inktramp
Inktramp
from Pune
9 years ago

Thanks a lot for the voucher IB and Parachute. Great initiative, great advert and I got first time lucky! It was the 75th voucher btw! Very happy! CoolInnocentLaughing

Shashank Tiwari
Shashank Tiwari
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hi team,

So, I submitted the post at 12.01 at it was within the first 45 when I checked it in IndiStatus.

Now, all the vouchers have been sent out and I haven't received any. 

Could you please get back to me letting me know the reason? Thanks!

My post that I submitted:

http://embarkwithmythoughts.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/bring-back-the-touch/

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

"Dear Anunoy Samanta,

We're sorry to inform you that your entry Morning Dew for the Bring Back the Touch Happy Hour topic cannot be accepted, as your post does not comply with the submission guidelines of this topic."

Awww I completely trust on your moderation/selection criterion... I also believe you have some of the best creative heads to carry out those stuffs... So, don't be sorry... It happens... BTW, reason behind posting the email-thing here is donotreply@indiblogger.in can't receive my reply mail [Wink]

Hehe Anunoy, same pinch ..

Dear Maniparna Sengupta Majumder,

We're sorry to inform you that your entry "When Touch Speaks, #BringBackTheTouch" for the "Bring Back the Touch" Happy Hour topic cannot be accepted, as it does not fulfill the minimum requirements of the topic.Laughing

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Hi5 Maniparna... yes, our fiction sucks... You see IB has really set a high standard [Wink]

Yeah yeah, I can understand... Tongue out

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Here I can see almost more than 170 entries for this contest ...If 75 will be rewarded what about other 90-95 entries .....

Please do something for those entries ,those are the valuable hours & efforts put by some creative people.

I know IB people must be working hard at backend as we are ,but still I am giving my opinion .This 75 count was really low ,looking at the bunch of bloggers we have in our community .

Kudos to everyone ..who are making "Happy hours" successfull ,don't get your morale low those who have not recieved any vouchers ,I hope there will be plenty of Happy hours ...so keep blogging .

PS : Sorry for this lecture ,really after all contest finished really have nuthingto do ..lol ....WinkCoolTongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I think increasing the number of vouchers is in the hands of the sponsor and not Renie. IB must have asked parachute (the way they had done for Dabur) about it but probably they didn't accept. Innocent

May be you should contact parachute about this Wink

I had completed all requirements and embedded the video but still I got rejected. I emailed and waiting. I worked for one hour for this.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Even I did submit a post, although late.

Will I get an email informing me that my post did not make it on time to be eligible for the voucher?

अरविन्द मुझे भी न तो हाँ की मेल आई न ना की। मुझे लगता है हमारी पोस्ट तक पहुँचने से पहले ही वाउचर ख़त्म हो गए होंगे। और टीम इंडी ने हमारी पोस्ट देखि ही नहीं होगी।

मैं ये मान के चल रहा हूँ की आपकी पोस्ट भी queue में गयी थी। 

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Yes, it appears that the Indi team wasn't anywhere near to even 'touching' my post. But they've missed selecting one that was probably a different expression of touch. The post is there on my blog... the interested people may please read it:

Talking of ‘touch’ a bit differently

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Got my voucher Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Thank you Vijay for submitting my entry. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Baad me yaad aaya Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Yes =))

Haha I wrote a post as soon as I saw this. As it was mentioned 16 hours for re submit button to get enabled I had waited for 16 hours when I tried to submit I didn't see the submit button was missing and submission is over 😀 I'll post what I've written so it can make you bring your touch back 😊
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

http://www.pblskin.com/ is showing bandwidth limit exceeded. Tongue out

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

This is probably because there was an intense twitter campaign today and their handle was super busy! :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread