New Indi Happy Hour Prompt: "Discover A New You"

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

New Indi Happy Hour prompt is up and only 3 hours to go ;) Rush! Here you go.

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/micromax-canvas-tab-p666/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: For convenience
Replies 41 to 60 of 99 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I think this was a great way of holding 'Happy Hours'... fast and ruthless! A really tight deadline that needed people to write a post than go anywhere or do anything else. believe me, the 'submission rush' isn't as exciting as getting a limited time to think, plan, and actually end up writing a reasonably good and creative post.

Now before someone protests and says, 'Not all posts are creative'... let me just say that it is such deadlines that make us compete with our own self. I loved this HH.

:)

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes, real self test and test from IB for each blogger. This is quite a different HH. Perhaps IB present this one special for Happy New Year celebration among 70, but who are they? Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Bad! Bad! It was too bad for Renie to start a new happy hour when I am travelling. Cry This is the second time! CryCry

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Travelling for HNY Party?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No. My vacations got over and I am back to college (hostel) Undecided

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Both are same (College hostel and HNY party area) Wink.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I never celebrated NY. Foot in mouth

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

It is too late to know it though manage it on-time Laughing, very short deadline. I was actually predicting a next HH to be Nokia (https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=20161) but Micromax in withink blink Laughing.

Manisha
Manisha
from Navi Mumbai
9 years ago

I believe in "Try Try Don't cry" Submitted 87th..... I hope vouchers might  go upto 100... as a new year surprise gift!Wink

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes, possible :) if IB team is really in HNY mood Smile.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I hope that we will have a new Happy Hour tomorrow also... at 6 in the morning Tongue out

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hahah, surely! Will be ready then :P But alas, IndiModerators don't get up that time, do they? :P

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes, possible. It can also happen within 1 hour (7am) that 5 entries out of 150 vouchers Laughing.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

no...thats midnight for me :s

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

You may be busy otherwise, or 6 entries max at that time Tongue out.

Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
9 years ago

feeling cheated as I did not receive any email about this one..Did anyone else receive the email?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No one received any mail. May be favicon.ico wanted to reward those who visit IB everyday. Laughing

P.S. I did not submit on time. Undecided

Vaishnavie K
Vaishnavie K
from Chennai
9 years ago

I never get any mail too. I visit IB everyday. Visited yesterday afternoon and at night. Happy Hours happened in between and I was late

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Normally, favicon.ico sends mails for every contest. Those who are not receiving the mails, check your email notification settings here (right sidebar)

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
9 years ago

Did that Ranjith. All check box already marked. Still i dont recv all mails..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You didn't receive mails of the previous HH also?

Check your spam folder. 

Contact IB.

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
9 years ago

I got only one HH mail so far from IB. Gues they later realised the hidden talent in me to win all HH contests and presumed I would jump in everytime without an email notification. Tongue out

On a serious note, I get notifications for members promoting my post, indimail but no HH updates.

Renie please send me a consolidated prize as my new year gift for all the lost opportunities.. I deserve it..Innocent

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Will IB give second chance to participate in the same contest who didn't receive email notification on time for the contest Smile?

My email setting is OK, neither I receive an email notification (including SPAM folder) except one or two HH contest.

Even I didnt get any mails so farYell

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I saw it in the night when the entries were past 80... lol!! 

HR
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

IB and we shall appreciate the bloggers who still writing and submitting their post for this contest considering 70 vouchers only, and anticipating for additional vouchers in between 100 to 200 Smile. Will IB add the vouchers?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

If favicon.ico doesn't increase the voucher, all of us should keep calling Renie and pester him till he adds the vouchers Tongue out

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

He is very smart, he would have switched off his Smartphone for few days  Smile or changed the numberFoot in mouth.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Mine is 100th .....happy new year ....

got wake up frm last night hangover & wrote the post ...please increase vouchers to 100 atleast.....Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

last night hangover

:))

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Tongue out

Sooriya Jayaseelan
Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
9 years ago

I did check the site in the evening, dont know how I missed this!! But enjoyed my new year night:) happy new year guys!

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Madam, how did you enjoyed the New Year Night :), please explain or post in blogFoot in mouth. By the way HNY 2015 for you too.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

add more vouchers.....70 doesn't make any sense ,who is getting the cut here ....just kidding !!Cool

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

50 ok?

Shubham Nyaik
Shubham Nyaik
from Indore
9 years ago

I just want to know if I can submit a half written post and later update it? Because at the end we only submit the link to the blog at the time of moderation only the post is checked.

Does HH moderating software has that glitch ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I think IB takes a screenshot of your post immediately after submitting it. So, you may be disqualified if you submit a half written post. 

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

It is better to write full and complete post (450+ words), then submit it to qualify. Possible for rejection / disqualify in case the post is incomplete while submitting URL for criminal record verification Smile.

Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Screen shot Sealed 

Shubham Nyaik
from Indore
9 years ago

I was just curious thats why asked if someone has ever done something like this and yes I first try to comply with the guidlines given for the contest. For this topic's post I haven't done proof reading thats why not sure of grammar and omitted words. Anyways there is one thing that I want to ask is can anyone tell me how can I teach English to elders. I have even created a new thread on forums on  the topic, so if you know of some ways then please mention it.  

Heta
Heta
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I usually receive a mail from IB regarding the contests and campaigns. I dint received any this time :-( . There are already more than 100 entries with 70 vouchers only :-/ . Should I write or should I not :-(

Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Just give a Try... If they increase the voucher you may get it 

Vaishnavie K
Vaishnavie K
from Chennai
9 years ago

Happy Hours has not started yet?

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

HH timing started but issuing voucher not started but 1 Smile. Delay may be due to HNY celebration Wink.

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
9 years ago

Moderation time is over yet not a single voucher disbursed ? Guess everyone is still under the effect of New Year Party Wink

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
9 years ago

You might get it tonight as well :)

Deepika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Seems so Cool

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

You might get it tonight as well