Dove Contest: ..... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Dove seems to like IndiBloggers too much for here is the third contest from them ( if I'm not mistaken) And this time, the topic is a fairly long and starting with three dots  Smile

and that was the end of my hair problems!

And surprising to see that Renie hasn't created a forum thread and there is no last date mentioned for this contest. Hope that it does not run indefinitely. Sealed

Let's start our discussion about the theme and the prizes that you would like to have: an ipad 2 or a smartphone from samsung... Smile

Here is the link to the contest page: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=58 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: link
Replies 61 to 80 of 114 Descending
C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hamper received, thanks Dove and Indi!! Thank God my sis is around or I'd have to wait for someone else to sponsor me some hair  :)

Medha Kapoor
Medha Kapoor
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hamper recieved! :)Yay! Thanks Dove and IndiBlogger! 

Sanhita Baruah
Sanhita Baruah
from Guwahati
11 years ago

Hamper received. Love it. Thanks. My first gift from Indiblogger and Dove. :)

pramod arora
pramod arora
from gurgaon
11 years ago

got the hamper....BIG time thanks to Indi & Dove :-)

dhiren
dhiren
from Bharuch
11 years ago

when are teh results to this contest being declared ~????

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Waiting for the results...Keeping my fingers so closed, so closed Smile

I second Ekta Khetan Smile...awaiting the results with fingers crossed and I don't want another disappointed like the Zoozoo bag  

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

any idea about the results?

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

any idea about the results?

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

its beena  month and still no idea about the results sighFrown  @Renie: pl;ease enlighten us as to when the results would be out...

CoolUndecided

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Yeah! I badly need an iPad and waiting for the results expecting my entry to be one of the killer entries of the contest, helping me win prize and yes, lodsa confidence Smile

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

@ Ekta - IPads are available at a shop nearest to you as well Tongue out Laughing LOL

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I got fed up waiting to win an I-pad or kindle at Indiblogger contests and went and bought a micromax tablet myself.

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Why MicroMax ? I am sure you would win this time ;-) @TF

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Stephen, you seem to be in jolly mood this time....No shop nearest me... I would rather like to write a winning post and win Smile

Too much waiting is going to cause hair problems pulling it in frustration ha ha :D would be great if we could say 'and that was the end of the waiting ' :D
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ditto...

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

good so there are more people like me desperately waiting for the results.I thought i was the only one waitinTongue out

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
11 years ago

heyloo some one please update... Cry

Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

any news about the results anyone ? 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Not like this is a public exam where people can leak information on when results will come out. Only the one person in the sponsoring company who is dealing with Indi will know. So only if any of their family members are around here, they can leak some information.

Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

true that  :(  lets wait ! 

Shesha Chaturvedi
Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Yesterday I got a call from Renie informing me about the missing post "A Hair-Affair" from my blog, which i wrote for Dove competition! I checked in my drafts, published places, but all in vain! I have no clue how it got deleted on its own! All efforts went wasted! This is really depressing. Has it happened with anyone else too? Can google folks remove our blogposts without any notice?

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thats sad! You must write to google reporting the same...Its not so called for.

Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Yes Ekta, I did that. Lets c. I think its gone forever!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thats so unfair...Unless it got deleted by mistake from you, its very scary to know that our post could get deleted like this...have yu tried searching over google search engine and try to locate anyt cache version? Also, there's a site called haraam.com or something...they normally track our blogs...I find mine tehre while searching through my keywords in google.com..pl try and lets see.

Also, have u given blog edit rights to anyone by mistake?

Shesha Chaturvedi
from Delhi
11 years ago

Nope Ekta. I dint give anyone any access to my blog. There was no cache version available online, not even on the site u mentioned i.e. "haram.com" I am really shocked as how my post got deleted. because I checked in my gmail account for the mails and drafts and then other blog(my personal diary), nothing else seemed missing.

And i do remember it, I didnt delete it by mistake. Anyway all the best to you. and thankyou for the concern.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Isn't DOVE taking too long to announce the results of this contest?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Yes No Yes No Yes No Yes No ......

YES! Smile

I think so too. There were only 170 entries compared to the 393 in the Love-Ya-Arranged-Marriage contest. So guess enough time has passed. The judges (even if it were a single person) should have been able to decide by now! :(

Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

i agree jayashree . . may be the indiblogger team is busy with all the meets and the speedfest is coming up too right . . but even announcing a probable date would serve a lot for the time being  i guess :(

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The probable dates were announced for the previous contests but IB could never stand by them so they have stopped announcing such probable dates.

Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
11 years ago

oh . . now that the  judging is solely being undertaken by Dove it would be even more difficult to announce a probable date if thats the case !

LockSign in to reply to this thread