Launch of IndiSpire

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thank you all for participating in our earlier thread where we asked for random topics; now you can see why! 

Check out IndiSpire, and let us know what you think! Smile

Replies 61 to 80 of 133 Ascending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Ranjith, the person who already has had a nomination for one of his suggested topics can be given two votes for a topic of his choice.

Suggestion 2:

In the present format we can vote for all the topics... however, just as we can suggest only three topics, our voting should also be limited to voting for three. Thus each of us will probably vote sensibly. This means that the person who has already had a nomination will also have 3 chances... but each chance will be equivalent to 2 votes.

:)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

ok... 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

@ Renie

I think you forgot to add an archive buttonInnocent

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I've been seeing a couple of 'active' people getting their topic featured everytime. Let indispire be more participative... let others see their suggested topics too get nominated.

Suggestion: Once YOUR topic gets nominated, you cannot suggest any more topics BUT you get TWO votes instead of one. How does this sound? Fair enough?

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Corollary to the above suggestion:

Only those who have participated or submitted posts for a running topic are allowed to suggest a new topic.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Once YOUR topic gets nominated, you cannot suggest any more topics BUT you get TWO votes instead of one. How does this sound? Fair enough?

If a person is not allowed to submit a topic, what is the thing for which he will be getting 2 votes instead of one. Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

people cannot see who suggested the topic when they are voting...so them being 'active' would be coincidental and not under anyone's control

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Only those who have participated or submitted posts for a running topic are allowed to suggest a new topic.

Already suggested in the earlier comments but hardly any takers for that. Undecided

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Finally my topic got selected for Indispire Laughing Cool Feeling awesome Laughing

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

congrtssss Smile

Lot of great ideas on this week's edition of InDiSpire

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Delighted that one of my ideas has finally made it for an Indispire Edition! Cool

Challenge is writing about it as I have so many places on my wish-list! Innocent

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

congrtss Anita .. Smile

So far so good. Submitted for all topics till now. I thought of giving this last topic a miss, but then came up with a small take on hate question.
Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Isn't there anyone to monitor which post are being submitted on the Indispire. Since the post are available on the home page of Indiblogger many promotional posts are also being submitted. This is the second time I'm trying to bring this into attention. I think Renie (Inditeam) should check this. 

You can check the home page right now.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

The spam posts were removed. Innocent

Woo hoo...looks like I'm rocking IndiSpire....

Once again my topic got voted Cool

Congo's dude, supe
I have an idea for indispire topic. When the top voted topic is finalized on thursday, runners up topic should or could be carried over for next weeks indispire topic. This is just my thoughts. This way another top voted topic will not die out.
Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

I added the Topic URL in the post after submitting my post on indispire .. I hope its ok. 

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I don't think it's mandatory Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

This is not a contest. So, you can edit it as many times as you want.

And as Gaurab said, the URL is not mandatory. 

Laughing

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

ohh thnksss both encyclopedias SmileSmile I really forgot tht I am not writing/submitting for a contest Undecided ...the URL is not mandatory bt I guess it can help the reader to understand the theme/topic ..

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Is there some problem with the IndiSpire page? Can see only NSV's pic on the top LHS corner, but nothing on page as the page is blank... Frown

Guessed it's NSV's idea for this week! Cool

I am able to open all other pages of IB...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

On my computer, the page isn't blank Innocent

You check after 14 hours of issue being reported and you still think it will remain open? Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

yes Cool

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

I am still confuse.. what is the deadline to post the entry ..thursday comes in the middle of the week (full on work pressure) sunday could have  a better choice for starting new edition..Innocent

Submitted for this week Cool

Very fast, and congo's to you at last, topic winner. I too submitted today.

Submitted for the previous week as well, just in time

Zainab Ummer Farook
Zainab Ummer Farook
from Kozhikode
10 years ago

Okay, I take a two-month hiatus from blogging because of my twelfth grade board exams and IB launches this cool new intiative.

Note to self: never put blog on hiatus.

Anyway, kudos to Team IB for this venture! :)

Shalini
Shalini
from Pithoragarh
10 years ago

yes, 12 o clock pls!! I feel like I have just completed a marathon by submitting for the last prompt- "dream library".Cry

My bad, that I missed to check for the last 6days, though Frown

Congo's Saket, this time your idea it is.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

When will my idea get selected ? Undecided

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Ah, Thanks Rio. Feel happy. Noticed just now.

Indispire running strong and sturdy.
Shivangi Sharma
Shivangi Sharma
from New Delhi
10 years ago

can someone brief me about it a little more! Also, how do we vote for a topic? by simply tweeting about it?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

under each topic is "vote for this idea" button --- you have to click on that to vote, you can also tweet but that will be tweeting not voting

You have to click on the vote button below the idea. If the topic of your choice gets enough votes, it will be the next week's topic to blog on

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I think it should be made mandatory for the people who are suggesting the topic and who are voting for it to write a post on it because I feel people are suggesting and voting without taking it seriously. It will stop people from casually posting ideas and voting from them. 

One can not force people I think. If someone doesn't want to write after voting for idea or donot wish to write on his proposal even.
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

@Rio - But it will lead to casual voting and may be topics on which people would actually like to write may not get featured. I thought the motive was to promote writing not voting, isn't it?

LockSign in to reply to this thread