Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago
Replies 61 to 80 of 144 Descending
Sujithra S
Sujithra S
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Yuhoooooo .. Congrats to all winners.  Perfect time for me to win. ThankU IB Laughing

@Renie : I wish IB mails the voucher . I dont wanna miss if it's couriered . 

prachi
prachi
from delhi
10 years ago

Yay !!! thank You indiblogger !!! <3

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

this one will take a while

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

BTW, which saloon vouchers will we get?

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yay :D :)

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Which saloon vouchers would this be?

Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
10 years ago

I think Kaya

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

IndiSaloon Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Kaya is a saloon? Surprised I thought it was a skin care clinic! Innocent

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

nobody knows

Why are you not asking for badges here? Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

NSV, because sufficient time hasn't passed since the declaration of results Tongue out

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Saloon may refer to:

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ok...so what does saloon stand for here?:-w:-w:-w

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

its Salon not SaloonCool

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

What do you call a salon where the customers are served alcoholic beverages while they wait for their turn? salooon ? :-w

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Salooon LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Cool

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I wish it is full body SPA- Head to Toe! I sooo much need it.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

it'll be hair one

Namrata Mahalingam
Namrata Mahalingam
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

When will we receive the vouchers?

Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
10 years ago

yaa..waiting!!

:)

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

plz send jaldi .. Frown

Himadri
Himadri
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Guys I didn't recieve any mail after winning.. any updates?

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Me too Laughing

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Folks, an update on the vouchers - it's going to take until the second week of April. Dove's agency is working on setting up a system where the redemption of the vouchers will be easier, hence the delay.

Further updates when we get them!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Ok. But will we get badges for this?

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

Thnakss a lot Renie... received my badge ..Laughing this is a beautiful morning.. I woke up lazily and rubbed my eyes.. not feeling like to leave the bed and start for a hectic day.. then I checked my mails (thru celphone) and the next moment yipppeeeeeeeeeeee .. I saw the MAIL saying "Your Badge for DOVE Contest" Cool

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Any update on vouchers?

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Seems no one is interested in the vouchers!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Fairy Princess...Are you on "write a stmt AKA (any update/ seems no one is interested)- copy and paste to other topic" spreeeee? Lolz..Renie said na that they are working and have more light post 2nd week of April. Wait babes..wait... Dove shall shine on you! 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Yeah Ekta. I'm lazy na, so I just copy/pasted the entire thing Embarassed And I wanted update on the vouchers as the 2nd week is gone.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Lazy princess...joined my gang..gang of lazypur Cool

Khushboo Motihar
Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Received the vouchers from Indiblogger. Really disappointed. They have given 5 vouchers of Rs. 500 each which can be used only for haircuts. The worst part is that they are valid only till July. I wonder who gets 5 haircuts in 3 months? 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

it says free hair 'services' --- services could be hair colouring too or maybe massage...though im not sure

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

btw point 15 says you can use 3 vouchers per booking  - i.e 1500 worth of whatever services and may use another 2 voucher combo at end of 3 months ( if hair cuts are more than 500 that is )..

Khushboo Motihar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hmm... I am not interested in getting any hair services. I wanted a regular salon voucher so that I could use it for the services I want. I cannot trust any salons. I haven't even heard of Radiance in Mumbai. 

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

IndiAdmins - #GenuineKoschen - Why do we get prize vouchers with such tricky terms and conditions.

eBay  - There were issues galore and it only got sorted recently.

The Yatra voucher of 7-8K voucher was into travel voucher + hotel voucher. Plus other T & Cs.

And now this Dove one - there's a whole PDF there! First register, then do this, do that...etc etc... (There's a long list of steps to follow) and even after that one cannot be 100% sure of availability of choices applied for. Plus there are other T & Cs.

Sorry if this comes across as cribbing, but all the hassle takes the fun out of using a supposedly 'free' voucher. Frown

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

Big Joke with us .. valid till 7th July and a huge list of T&C and other formalities .. I said this earlier and now saying again bloggers are not hungry for 1-2k vouchers .. we write coz most of us love to write. we create lovely posts for the contests and promote their products like anything and what we are getting in the return ... 

with the long list of T&C, shouldn't they have mentioned about the "services" we are supposed to get in their salon (and plzzz do tell me where are dove salons coz the website do nt provide any information about it). I am feeling like to delete this post as well as I did for sunsilk. mazaak ban gaye hain ye contest. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

you'll find them on this link http://dove.bigcityrewards.in 

-- select the city ( near regions ) and below u'll get salons

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

yea jus saw it and now m feelin like  to break either my own head or theirs coz I dnt live in those cities .. mere kis kaam ke ye vouher Yell 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

lol i dunno..maybe u can travel to delhi/mumbai or gift any relative who lives there...aur kya kar saktey hai

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

traveling to delhi for a hair-cut sounds funnySealed

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
10 years ago

No ND I have a better idea .. if I can promote a product then I can Demote it as well .. a few years ago I had Long Hair (thigh length) those pics r still on fb. Two Shampoos Ruined my pretty hair .. Garnier and Dove Breakage Therapy .. 

If they are playing with the Writer in me Yell thn Get Ready I can Also Play.

why didnt they declared these things (location of salon, type of services and this long list of formalities) at the time of contest opening, ab neend khuli hai. wasn't they aware of this fact that ppl from all around the country will participate in the contest wo kya inke salon mein baal katwaane ke liye delhi mumbai aayenge .. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yea there shouldve been more city options...even big city like Bangalore is not listed there...

Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

I just checked it and I think there are many winners who are not from any of those cities where they have their salon. Innocent 

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

5 vouchers of hair services to be used till July !! :/ Atleast could have been till Dec..and I though Dove is HUL's brand..so should be Lakme Salon vouchers..

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ok..so the salons in Mumbai are in Bandra, Borivali, Lokhandwala, Kandivali, Goregaon..have the people living in suburbs done any wrong ? All Western places :/ And which chain is this Radiance Salon ? Have never even heard of it..Why would I risk getting a haircut from such a salon ! Really really disappointed with this one..

Rukma
Rukma
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Highly disappointed Frown

Earlier had they given the list of cities in which these coupons could be used I wouldn't have participated.

Now I feel I wasted my time by participating in this contest. Just 5 cities in the list. People living in other cities what are they supposed to do with the coupon?

Bhavana Lalwani
Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I am thinking to write a letter to company..maybe that can help else I will surrender these coupons (rakho apne paas apne coupons nahin chahiye )UndecidedFrown

Bhavana Lalwani
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Dove Radiance is a range of hair care product (for colored hair) mainly for european markets ( UK specifically ) 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

in this case Radiance is the name of one of the salons in bombay...and many havent heard of it

LockSign in to reply to this thread