"An Immune India" Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Another contest from Dabur, and this time there are a few Indi-Pattani prizes as well! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=92

Replies 61 to 80 of 199 Descending
Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

They won't extend...Renie somewhere mentioned that Dabur contests wont be extended any further :(

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ye dead line kab hai bhai! It's seems to be taking foreverCry The sooner this contest ends, the bgetter! Sir pak gaya!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Are you asking for an extension or are you asking to close it as soon as possible? Innocent

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

the lady seeks faster closure Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

lol AvadhootLaughing You have the perfect word for everythingCool

R I meant 'I don't want extension' yaarInnocent Immunity has taken over my expression skills nowCry 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I thought of creating something nice with matchsticks but this is what I did - Nothing related to the contest Undecided

Enjoyed a lot! Laughing

What were you trying to do?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

OMG! Ranjith is burning his floorSurprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@NSV I myself didn't knew what to do for the contest. Foot in mouth

But in the above pictures, I was creating a mini homam. Laughing

@ Bushra It is hostel room's floor. So, no problem. Tongue out

So u wanted to say u have to create homam and pray for child's immunity :D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@NSV Nice idea Laughing But adding this point and picture will make my already stupid entry even more stupid Undecided

I should have done this for the Platinum contest - the lovers marrying in front of a homam ... Undecided

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Oh there is that english word which means the person who loves burning things to flame..arsenic or something...aag-jani types...Ranjith khushi mein paagal ho gaya hai :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Pryomaniac! Laughing

I didn't become pagal. Undecided It is a dummy sacred homam. Tongue out

Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

End of deadlines for the month, can relax for few weeks...

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

There is another contest na...some kuala lumpur bangkok types...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Also  Chennai Express Twitter contest Tongue out

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ekta, submitted for early bird for that contest. All closed atleast here at IB.

Ranjith, Twitter to timepass, chaltha hai.. Need not spend as much time as for these contests..

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
10 years ago

Finally managed to write for one of the Dabar contests :)

Nitesh Pandey
Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

Hello,

I have published one entry today but somehow I have inserted it at general place so please shift it to the Dabur contest. My entry has the link to the site of daburchyawanprash. Please do the needful. Please help.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Nitesh Send a mail here : http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

For faster response, tag IndiBlogger on Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/indiblogger

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Bushra You were wrong! Tongue out If you resubmit your post, it will give an error saying 'Post already exists'.  I checked it. Laughing

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Ranjith, maybe Renie fixed it. It did allow me to submit again and againUndecided Or maybe the strangest of things happen only with meCool

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Bushra, it happened with me too! The Ambipur Mini Vent Clip accepted entries again and again without any error message. Smile

But the Smelly2Smiley one gave error message when I tried submitting again (i was just checking to be sure!) Laughing

Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

Hello Ranjith and Indiblogger Support,

I have send mail to http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

regarding my post and the ticket ID is 7373 but the problem is still not resolved. My entry is still not in the contest. Please check. Please reply back when you get my message.

Thank You

Gunjan
Gunjan
from Pune
10 years ago

I m trying to submit my post but its stuck on please wait while we process...I hope its submitted!! :(

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Please try resubmitting it to make sure. If it says Post already submitted, then its done.

When will the results be declared? :O

Karthik DR
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Once the entries are displayed, hopefully in a couple of weeks. There are quite a few posts to go through. :-)

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

What time are the entries displayed 

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Please display the entriesFoot in mouth

couple of weeks Foot in mouthUndecided well yeah, it wud take a couple of days if entries r more..

I wonder why entries r not being displayed... does same thing happen in evry contest?Laughing

i think the entries r visible now.. my stats shown a click on my entry by indiblogger

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Hey Abhishek, I see your post in your profile. I think you have posted in the wrong page. You should have posted via the Immune India contest page. It shouldn't be showing up before the closure time for the contest.

I think you should get in touch with support and get it rectified.

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Lawrence, there is no issue with Abhishek's submission, his post is available under, latest posts on his blog and not latest posts on Indivine. The one under Indivine will be hidden till the entries are displayed for voting, but u don't have any control on the updates on your blog..

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Meghana, I am somehow in doubt as my post doesn't show on my latest posts, not even to me. Hence my doubt. I double checked. No latest blog post on my profile, nor anybody else's.

And I very well submitted to indivine through the contest page. Double checked to ensure it was up, and indiblogger confirmed that it is posted at indivine. No duplicate content allowed.

??

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago
Lawrence, the latest posts on your blog takes time to get updated on your IB profile, while indivine posts get updated immediately once the entries are visible.. And don't worry, even if u submit your contest entry directly through indivine by mistake, IB team is humble enough to get your issue fixed n not let ur efforts go vain.
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Am new to this. Am glad you are showing the way. I might have gone nuts, if it were my post. Sealed

@Dr. Lawrence, you almost killed me Surprised Well I must thank you for your concern. My post is in right catagory, but it would appear in the older posts(though I thought I am the one submitting too late). You may have a look Laughing

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Finally, my article is up and I can't wait to see what you guys have cooked up. All the best guys!

Any by the way @Bushra M, how do you manage to get so much love from indiblogger, I mean the indivotes. Really would love to know.

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Which entry are you talking about? Posts are not even visible yet!

Gunjan
Gunjan
from Pune
10 years ago

Was trying to submit entry since bfr 12,  jst got submitted. I hope it's accepted :(

yeah it accepted entries just before 12. rest assured Laughing

Kamlesh Parikarath
Kamlesh Parikarath
from Bangalore
10 years ago

my link got submitted by 12:02am .. :| ... because of sucky network connectivity .. hope that ain't a problem. Hope they ain't gonna use filtering techniques to discard automatically all posts submitted after 11:59pm .. :( ... 

... Stupid internet connectivity ....  Yell

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

11:59 pm means till the time the Submit button is visible. Laughing

So, your entry won't get filtered out. Wink

Saket Kalikar
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing Phew! Submitted my entry just a few minutes before midnight. New to Indiblogger, my a/c was on hold. Kept on praying to Rain(ie) god till he showered his blessings and let me in. Feels good to be here.

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Welcome aboard and all the best for the contest.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Entries displayed! 217 entries-not bad at all!Smile Had fun writing for this contest and a different wayFoot in mouth All the best everybodySmile

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

*and-in

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

217 Entries? wow my law exams have already started so may not be able to go through many.......It seems that many people loved writing on this topic........

LockSign in to reply to this thread