Hey..! Introduce yourself here...What's your name and what's it's meaning?

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Friends! This is Mohini! Whenever i meet someone i like to find the meaning of the name of that person and why their name must be so.......? So tell what's the meaning of your beautiful name?....Our country is with diversity....and the people from different states has different names.....so it will be beautiful to know the names and meanings of the names of the Indibloggers, which will make each other know.....! Starting with my name. I m Mohini - and no need to tell the meaning. But for me true beauty lies the beautiful thoughts given by The God to me, and of course a mind without jealousy and hatred makes us more beautiful. One more thing permanent make - up..as you can see my profile pic...Ever - lasting smile.....So I think I am really Mohini. Now it's your turn......Tell me about your name. Do tell about your Blogging name too.

Hi Friends! I may not be available on forum on inditalk due to some reasons for this entire month at least! But please keep posting and keep introducing each other! I am sorry I am not here. Frown. If I can't reply please don't think I am ignoring or like that. I really like to know about you pals!

Keep smiling.....Smile. And keep introducing here, always and thanks thanks for your introduction.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: some changes
Replies 61 to 68 of 68 Descending
conquer-the-self
conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

Hi,The name is udaykumar. Literally translated it means rising prince...I suppose. A famous namesake is the guy ftom TN who gave RBI the rupee sign. A dubious namesake is the brutal Uday , s/o the Iraqi dicatator Saddam Hussain, a controversial namesake is the guy who is fighting for the villagers likely to be affected by the nuclear plant in Koodangulam.I express myself well. I  speak and write well. I have been blogging for some time now but have hardly received any comments. My interests are freelance writing, commodity trading and social media management. I would like to meet up with bloggers who share my interests.  

conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

The blog url is

http://why-dis-kolaveri.blogspot.in/ 

Soumabha RayChaudhuri
Soumabha RayChaudhuri
from Noida
11 years ago

I am 'Soumabha' RayChaudhuri. It is basically taken from 'som' meaning moon and 'abha' which is rays . So my name means moon-rays.

Kartik Jagdale
Kartik Jagdale
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi mohini

My name is Kartik and I think every one know's its name of Lord Shivas Son.

and I Love My Name. Cool

-Kartik

( www.insecuregeek.blogspot.com )

Aryaansh Sood
Aryaansh Sood
from Chandigarh
11 years ago

Hey I am Aryaansh

it means part of the aryans .

Feels great to be named after the great warriors Aryans

Priyank Jain
Priyank Jain
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hey folks,

I am Priyank. It means one whose deeds are loved by everyone. So this translates into one who is loved by everyone. Girls out there! are you listening!!!

I blog with the title 6 dimensions. It connotes that I try to look things in aspects more than the obvious (or at least I think so)

Sushmitha Nandakumar
Sushmitha Nandakumar
from Chennai
11 years ago

HI all,

I'm Sushmitha..It means 'always smiling' & also 'a blooming flower'  .. 

Prem
Prem
from Mumbai / Chennai / Pune
11 years ago

heya mohini, and all the others with so many wonderful names here! how u doing? Laughing

well as you wud have seen below my pic itself, my name's Prem. ANYONE here cans say what it means, it is something that everyone on this planet, young old male female able disabled, everyone desires. LOVE!

and to do justice to my name, and my own self, I have made it a point to love everything and everyone on this planet. So far, i have been very successfull at it and it has also taught me a lot. Mainly the fact that if you shower love on everyone around you, it somehow finds its way back to you. Exponentially!!

So love all folks, its the best gift you can give to yourself and the planet! LOVE ROCKS!!Prem Rocks!! Wink

Roxanne
Roxanne
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Such a fun topic! I just had to join in!

My name is Roxanne D'souza.

Roxanne is Persian for 'dawn' or star or even bright. 

Many people find it very hard to pronounce my name, and they just call me rockstar, or as I like to call myself Roxstar!

LockSign in to reply to this thread