How many page views/day for your blog?

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Hola Bloggers,

I have a small query. I wanted to know how much page hits or views does your blog gets on a single day?  Can any expert be kind enough to share their knowledge on how to increase page views. I understand that there are lots of bloggers who have written about it , but I really want to know. I have tried it but all my attempts to increase my page views have been futile. #totalfiasco

I recieve around 250-350 views per day. How much is yours?

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: typo error
Replies 61 to 69 of 69 Descending
Number-Four
Number-Four
from Rajkot
10 years ago

Google Focus on only type of content.i recently try one site(Soorry i forgot it),i find my site crawl and pagerank,then i reliaze our all blog post have different pagerank.if your post content is unique then ur post gives higer pagerank on google,so u will recieave more traffic.if your post similar with another post on different site then pagerank of that post is low,so you will not get more traffic to that post.

Ashutosh Kushwaha
Ashutosh Kushwaha
from Jaipur
10 years ago

my 3 yr old blog was getting about 18000 hits per day and i was making about $300 per month with that, but niche of that blog was cracked softwares and google deleted that blog Frown. Then i booked a .com domain and started it again after removing the content which was under DMCA complaints, now it is getting about 3000 visitors per day. My second blog is a tech blog and free from any cracked material and its getting about 1200 visitors per day. Wink

Abhishek Dey
Abhishek Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Around 4000 pageviews a day for a poem blog and 200 pageviews a day for a woman's lifestyle blog... In order to get more visits, you need to have a google first time indexing (when the post is published).. This is possible by..

1. Content that is relevant, great insights and not spammy

2. High social shares initially

3. High author rank preferred..

4. Little manual cross linking... 

Focus on these, your blog will be ranked well in searches..

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
9 years ago

I posted 250 - 350 views/day two years back and today after 2 years I still recieve the same ( on a lower range). So consistent :D

Nagaraj
Nagaraj
from Tirupati
9 years ago

4 months old blog.  262 k Views so far.

Chandan
Chandan
from Bhubaneswar
9 years ago

My blog is only 3 months old and I am getting 300-400 views per day according to Google Analytics.Smile

Paresh Gujarati
Paresh Gujarati
from Surat
9 years ago

My mechanicalduniya.com blog is getting around 400 pageviews

Damodar Das
Damodar Das
from Mathura
9 years ago

I get about 30-40 hits a day

http://gaurharibol.blogspot.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread