New contest! - Royale Atmos

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

New contest folks, with a load of vouchers up for grabs - do let us know what you think of the topic, and as always, have fun! Smile

https://www.indiblogger.in/drive/royale-atmos-paint-purifies-air

Replies 81 to 100 of 106 Descending
Shilpi Dutta
Shilpi Dutta
from delhi
6 years ago

The update is that there is no update. Royale Atmos guys are hibernating :D

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Hmm... Great.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Winners being announced in 3...2...1...

Congratulations to all the winners! Smile

Babitha costa
from chennai,India
6 years ago

I have a query, for making videos it was a rule that the time duration should be 3 mins but none of the winning entry was within this limit. then why you put rules like this.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Babitha what do you mean by none? My video was 9+minutes but after seeing results, feel like have done a 3min low light, bad noise, without any script a generalized video. Or just have written a blog post by adding few borrowed pictures from internet, copy paste the material from websites to claim a better prize with lesser hardwork.

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
6 years ago

Result aa gaya - vishwas nahi hota! Laughing

Congratulations to all the winners. 

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Congrats to all the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners! Smile 

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Tema Indiblogger, I am so done with your partial contests. what a biased results. Disgusting. Once again, it is only a video, all the information, content, visuals are wasted.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
6 years ago

Finally, congratulations everyone. Now waiting for my 2.5K voucher. Money mouth

Alok Singhal
from Toronto
6 years ago

I like your spirit, of looking at the positives and being happy with what you got Laughing

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
6 years ago

one of the winning entries is not there on the website...404 error from 3 different connections...wow! what a judgement..MOral of the story- do not waste ur time making videos for indi contests. They can give one post multiple prize but video is only a video. wow!

National Views
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Yes, even I saw that 404 not found error yesterday but today the article seems to be up and working. Perhaps, post the declaration, they might have fixed it. However, this tells a lot about the process of judgment this time. Also, I was of the opinion that each of your multiple entries can win but had no idea that a single entry can win you multiple prizes

Yatindra Tawde
Yatindra Tawde
from Mumbai
6 years ago
Happy to see my name in list of winners. Thank you.
Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Congratulations to the winners but the same entry gets multiple prizes? Why didn't others get a chance. There were much better posts out there. Just for the sake of giving out winners, one can not be releasing the same entries as winners. Quite disappointed!

Iram
Iram
from Haridwar
6 years ago

Where can I see result?

Nalini
from bangalore
6 years ago

Scroll to the top of this page, click on the link at the header. Go to 'Winners' tab. 

Adcritic
Adcritic
from Mumbai
6 years ago

This is un imagineable but congratulations are to be given first to the IndiBlogger team to finally manage to get a result out of their sponsors - there should be a standing appluase only for this (Praise the Lord too, for this is not a human achievment)

& then to the winners - who hopefully will actually receive the prizes (hey, if if it took THIS long to announce it, we can only pray the prizes will be delivered faster...)

I already forgot the good ones that I read whn this contest was still fresh, and now need to check out the winners - and from what I gather some already have moved out of Indiblogger or deleted their posts. Understandable.

Congrats Indiblogger team.  Lets hope the next few contests happen more smoothly with a better participation.

cheers!

Congrats All winners.

Congratulations winners! Thanks IB & Asian Paints.

At first I assumed, by mistake the top three winners' posts were posted as the winners for Best Information too, because it was in the same order even Tongue out As the top three winners' posts, they defiinitely looked deserving; they all have a unique presentation. However, to see their names repeat in the best information category, looked strange. But on a second read, Ash's post indeed by far gives the best information. What I think is the many categories, though a nice thought, made the judging process complicated. Perhaps, that is why in the recent Evion contest, the category wise prizes are removed. 

Deeshani Batra
from Chandigarh
6 years ago

Totally Agree

Katie
Katie
from chennai
6 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. So happy for all of you. 

Nalini
Nalini
from bangalore
6 years ago

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you Indiblogger.

Nalini
Nalini
from bangalore
6 years ago

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you Indiblogger.

Preeti Chauhan
Preeti Chauhan
from Delhi
6 years ago

Many Thanks Indi ! Congratulations to all fellow winners !

Mansi Mittal
Mansi Mittal
from Delhi
6 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners...and to me too.. but I agree with the fellow bloggers their were many worth entries...which missed to win

LockSign in to reply to this thread