KFC Sets You On Fire!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest is up - with awesome Croma & KFC vouchers! Hope you all like the topic! Smile

Replies 81 to 100 of 194 Descending
Amit Pugalia
Amit Pugalia
from Noida
12 years ago

It says, 

Entries under "Sets You On Fire!" are presently hidden.

Surprised

I just want to confirm that I was able to submit my entry....how do I do that?? Or let me know when will the entries be revealed.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The entries will be displayed on the 26th, hopefully... Till then, they are hidden.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
27th, it says now!!
SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
12 years ago

So I just submitted my entry.. bt yea sure looks like the topics changed.. now what happens? i mean which one of the topics is important.. ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Both the topics would be judged in the same way I think because all those entries submitted in the beginning cannot be ignored as such

RED HANDED
RED HANDED
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

This is the first tme I feel like taking part in a contest....P.S- Veggie like me :P

And we even dnt have tht store..Croma :/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder what the compelling force is :-) All the best. :-)

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

i am writing on the first one as it was intially discussed. That is all, i had fun writing them. Winning would be good too. :) waiting to the entires to be displayed.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best Thousif

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ ranjith thx man will be waiting for ur entry... and i changed my topic a lil bit with the other entires... if u can check em out and tell me ok... :) all the best to u too :)

Suhas Dighe
Suhas Dighe
from Pune
12 years ago

what  is the last date for submission?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
12th of january
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Posted my Entry on the contest. Please do provide feedback how it is. Am working on a second post now:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Already a second one Innocent Even my first one isn't done 

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

On main page:

Describe an event where your sharp mind and fiery tongue got you out of a sticky situation & win prizes worth Rs.90000!

On contest page:

Describe a fiery event or situation, real or imaginary!

What is the real contest ?

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I feel go for the real and be safe. If you have fiery imagination then go for it.. or try for both. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that we can choose either of the three topics (including the one sent by mail) May be, the first title wasn't too clear and so they have changed the topic. 

Kajal
Kajal
from Bangalore
12 years ago

got the voucher and redeemed it too... it was a nice treat of finger licking good with the family.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that you had a good time . And now, it is time to participate in the contest with fiery prizes :-)

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ DS liked the article a lot :) i have posted 3 more entries :P. Try to check it out, i think you will like these even more than the before ones.. waiting for your feedback; No pressure :P. take care

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for liking my post! Will surely check out your entries Tousif:)
Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

btw has the contest theme changed...i mean the smart mind and fiery tongue thingy?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah it has changed... Check out Ranjith's reply made above...
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ DS Has it changed or can we choose any one of them ?

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Dear Renie / Vineet, my post http://indian-ranting.blogspot.com/2011/12/one-life-for-another-life-line-how-fair.html even after being submitted to indivine is not showing on indivine. Please intervene. Thanks in anticipation.-- Thanks & Regards,Varun.A.Gawarikar. +919833910066

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Varun, t was not requred here. Neither the link of your post, nor a letter to Renie and Vinit or your phone number. What good would you do with yourself by leaving your number on a public forum???? There is support team to tacle such issues. Contact them.

Please take care in future. 

Shodan Nayak
Shodan Nayak
from Mangalore
12 years ago

Is this KFC voucher valid all over India any KFC?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that it is valid all over India

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Thanks renie for the update :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The posts are now live:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Your entry is doing well. Congrats DS :-)

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Couldn't resist the temptation to write for this contest. I have been sharing a lot of fiery incidences from my childhood under the label autobiography. Writing about my childhood, both the disturbing and good events, has helped me feel better and may be has worked out as a catharsis. This contest post is just a part of it. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best Farida. I am sure that you will win this contest too  :-)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

:) Thanks. I may not mind it.

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

I will be posting my 2nd and the last entry for this contest. Hope it is good :) :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder how you'll manage to submit multiple entries!

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Will be waiting STE-TSW (do i pronounce it "say sue" ? Tongue out)

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Was going through the entries and realized that the most common fiery situation has to do with the opposite gender. Mostly men referring to incidents involving women, and almost none the other way around. Interesting trend. Submitted my entry for the contest. Do take a look, it is unlike anything I normally write.

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I'll take a look and i have written a couple entires that dont have women... check em out ;)

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

The posts are really interesting to read. Whenever I get time, I read a couple of posts and have a great laugh. :) All the best to everyone. Do read my take also!!

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I read ur tonmoy... it was funny.. and i liked the narration :)

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

@Thousif Thanks buddy!! I've read your prank with bhabi wala post...have to read the others. You've posted numerous entires...what's the count?

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

5 :D i really was upset because i dint win in the surf contest... so i came back with a vengence :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Read your post Tonmoy! Liked the backward narration, very novel idea!!! All the best:)
Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
12 years ago

The topic is changed? now the contest asks to write only a fiery situation? What abt the sharp mind..? :D....

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ geo i donno man... i have written on the topic given... lets see what happens... and thx for the promotion :) loved ur poem on the blog :)

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

Yeah, it was changed a few days back. But who cares, as long as we keep getting nice posts to read from. What say?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will read your post Tonmoy and Geo! Do go through mine too:):)
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah! Some really interesting ones there:) All the Best to All:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

DS Checked out your post. It was nice to see Merv Hughes again :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Farida ji Hehe:) Big Merv:) He was a crowd favorite:)
Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

so the contest was over??? :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The contest is not over, the last date for submission is 12th January.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Don't ask such questions Yell I am yet to submit my entry :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread