KFC Sets You On Fire!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest is up - with awesome Croma & KFC vouchers! Hope you all like the topic! Smile

Replies 81 to 100 of 194 Ascending
Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I got the coupons today. Yes thats right, i got ten 50rupee coupons valid til may 30. Donno whether i can use em all together or just one by one. Confused InnocentSurprised

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You can use all of them together if you want to .. Lucky you. (BTW I read a post where a blogger redeemed two of his coupons together).

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

haha... thank you Farida Ji. And i will make sure the post os interesting enough :P

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

is there a word limit to the article?? please convey me the information because my story is a bit long...

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

So far there has been no word limits to blog articles. The long story should be gripping enough for people to reach the end though ;)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No word limit Girl!!

Write away to glory!

Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

I don't know who would be judging inditeam or KFC, although it is alleged that KFC / Chroma would be. So make your post as long as you want as the winners are somewhat same throughout the contests. Check it if you like.

G.Muthiah Sriram
G.Muthiah Sriram
from chennai
12 years ago

i posted my blog a three days back!!"a game can change your status"..check it out guys

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
You and DS will connect well. ....
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Read your entry sriram:) Great feeling when you win something for your team especially when your team is the underdog:)
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Submitted my second post :)

Do check it out and give feedback... Its a real incident which I had observed :)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
You have great fan following DS. The votes you got earlier proves it. Good luck to you
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for your wishes Farida ji. Do check this one out too:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Sure. How can I not read your entry
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks Farida ji:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Imitating you and submitting another entry. I was writing it as a part of my blogging but it suited the contest too so I said, "why not?"

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will check it out, definitely:)
Abhirup Bhattacharya
Abhirup Bhattacharya
from Kolkata
12 years ago

Finally posted my article...do check it out on indivine

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Right. No Links.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Smile All the best for contest

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Lol @ The Fool. I would be the april one :d then. 

Done with my third post about Billo. True story. Go read!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

My entry is done... those who feel like reading it can access it on my computer. It has not been posted yet on my blog. Tongue out

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Same here for my 2nd post!!
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Ranjith I am sorry to point this out to you. You have promoted a blog on the contest "sets you on fire" which is in telugu and is not even an entry for the contest. Wonder why? No offence meant, but I have certain respect for you as a blogger and contributer indi forum so just trying to clear up my doubts.

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

@ The fool, brilliant post and our posts are on similar lines too :). United metal heads we stand :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Read yours. Equally brilliant! Great men think alike, eh? Ot Fools seldom differ? (I am The Fool after all)

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Its part of interaction no?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Lol. As I see, no Indipolice is commenting. Possibly they are letting this pass in the spirit of Christmas and New Year. So let me also add the link to my KFC contest post.

http://www.luciferhouseinc.blogspot.com/2011/12/salamander-fiery-adventure-tale.html

Request anyone who has time to have a look and let me their thoughts.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Sorry Varun but its interaction 'NO'... The forum rules dont allow you to post links to your post... No self promotion is allowed on the thread.
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Too late DS. I got to push my link through.

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

No it is not. You can carry on with your interaction without posting links also. And you can see it very well that others were doing it very well before few people started to share links. Please do not share links on any threads of the forum as it is against forum rules.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Whats happening. What are people posting links? Have the rules changed? Can I also post my links?

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

2nd Post done with.

The link http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=103587

Go read and vote if you like it. Its fiery fiction.

Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
12 years ago

Somehow i finished my article..Laughing..

among these professional this 17 year old need some support! Laughing

Here is my post http://geeksfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/12/geo-you-look-so-slim.html

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Done but not through the link here. We are not supposed post links.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah Geo. Forum rules dont allow you to post links to your blog.
Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

so the contest was over??? :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The contest is not over, the last date for submission is 12th January.
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Don't ask such questions Yell I am yet to submit my entry :-)

Geo Jolly
Geo Jolly
from Kochi
12 years ago

The topic is changed? now the contest asks to write only a fiery situation? What abt the sharp mind..? :D....

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ geo i donno man... i have written on the topic given... lets see what happens... and thx for the promotion :) loved ur poem on the blog :)

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

Yeah, it was changed a few days back. But who cares, as long as we keep getting nice posts to read from. What say?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Will read your post Tonmoy and Geo! Do go through mine too:):)
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah! Some really interesting ones there:) All the Best to All:)
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

DS Checked out your post. It was nice to see Merv Hughes again :)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
@ Farida ji Hehe:) Big Merv:) He was a crowd favorite:)
Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Was going through the entries and realized that the most common fiery situation has to do with the opposite gender. Mostly men referring to incidents involving women, and almost none the other way around. Interesting trend. Submitted my entry for the contest. Do take a look, it is unlike anything I normally write.

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I'll take a look and i have written a couple entires that dont have women... check em out ;)

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

The posts are really interesting to read. Whenever I get time, I read a couple of posts and have a great laugh. :) All the best to everyone. Do read my take also!!

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I read ur tonmoy... it was funny.. and i liked the narration :)

Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

@Thousif Thanks buddy!! I've read your prank with bhabi wala post...have to read the others. You've posted numerous entires...what's the count?

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

5 :D i really was upset because i dint win in the surf contest... so i came back with a vengence :P

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Read your post Tonmoy! Liked the backward narration, very novel idea!!! All the best:)
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Will be waiting STE-TSW (do i pronounce it "say sue" ? Tongue out)

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

I will be posting my 2nd and the last entry for this contest. Hope it is good :) :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder how you'll manage to submit multiple entries!

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Couldn't resist the temptation to write for this contest. I have been sharing a lot of fiery incidences from my childhood under the label autobiography. Writing about my childhood, both the disturbing and good events, has helped me feel better and may be has worked out as a catharsis. This contest post is just a part of it. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best Farida. I am sure that you will win this contest too  :-)

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

:) Thanks. I may not mind it.

LockSign in to reply to this thread