"An Immune India" Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Another contest from Dabur, and this time there are a few Indi-Pattani prizes as well! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=92

Replies 81 to 100 of 197 Descending
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

For me, I went back to the pre-renaissance period for a take on today's germs. I personally enjoyed every bit of it. Researching for this topic was absolutely fun. I hope you guys like it.

Wishing all indibloggers all the best for this contest and many more that have just come up. See you at my blogWink.

yep, it was quite a detailed post ! Even the makers of Chyawanprash might not have done so much research Laughing

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Thanks Abhishek. I hope the judges like it too.Cool

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Looks like a duplicate comment. Sorry!Cool

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

217 entries! Surprised

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Everyone are writing very very very long posts. Did some writing virus attack IB? Tongue out

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

There are some really lengthy posts..

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
10 years ago

Hi Lakshmi, I have noticed similar things too, where once I felt my ideas were copied and another time I noticed two blogs had the samepoint - the latter I observed specifically during Wechat.. perhaps having an open chat with Indi team may help, though there are so many bloggers so I dont know what they can do...

Ranjith, I noticed so too... maybe because in the past really long posts won!

Gunjan and Kamlesh - Don;t worry indi folks accept your entry till the submit button is visible... they are very nice and approachable that way :)

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I hate Plagiarists! I submitted my entry on sharp twelve just to prevent anybody from plagiarizing my post but still I can see that people have edited their entries to stuff in some fragments of my post! Undecided

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

A guy who submitted 'one picture' is trending on top. Lol!

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

lol, I saw the same. The picture is cute though!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

That picture reminded me of the movie 'Chinnari Pantulamma' Laughing

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I know...there's even aloo paratha receipe out there.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@Pankti Tell me if you find chicken briyani receipe. Undecided

Nitesh Pandey
Nitesh Pandey
from Kanpur
10 years ago

Hello Ranjith and Indiblogger Support,

I have send mail to http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/

regarding my post and the ticket ID is 7373 but the problem is still not resolved. My entry is still not in the contest. Please check. Please reply back when you get my message.

Thank You

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Wait till tomorrow and if your entry doesn't get added, tag IB on twitter ( @indiblogger ) with your support ticket number. Laughing and if you still don't get a reply, make a call to them. Wink

P.S. I am not a member of IB Team. Undecided

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

I dont get the voting format !

People go in a voting frenzy as the posts go live ,

Whats funny is there are some people who voted for my empty post ... had some issues with posting so my enrty went live only a while ago , 

Dont vote for me if your are not going to spend time reading it. 

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Yes Disha, way to go...I think IB has quite an established voting system in place. We can refrain from joining that bandwagon, and hope that will eventually stop the trend. Innocent

Divya Rai
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

Hey Disha! 

I so agree with you and had the same concern few days ago :)

Also, 

I m new to IB yet I feel people dont know what is there in the post until they have clicked it(means given a VOTE). So, if you get votes, its not because people vote blindly, but because they clicked the link to see the post by you, vote automatic ho gaya. Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

@ Abhiskek No, you are mistaken. Foot in mouthThe first time you click the button, it will open the post in a new tab. When you again click on the button, you will be promoting that post.

@ranjith bhai, IS IT SO? I was in such a big galat-fehmi! Sealed

I saw a couple of posts and actually liked them. I felt the CLICk is the VOTE! Foot in mouth

Revanth
Revanth
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Wrote my first blog (after joining IB). Thank u IB.

Revanth
Revanth
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Wrote my first blog (after joining IB). Thank u IB.

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

@Lakshmi: We don't blame you.. all of us thought so in our initail months of joining Indi.. it's because ranjith is such an expert in all technical and policy matters rleated to Indi that even Renie and Vineet call him up at times to check when they are confused :D :LaughingLaughing

@Disha: I agree 100%.. When I first joined Indi, I pressured myself a lot to somehow secure votes but then I realized it's a silly give and take and nobody actually reads any posts... Foot in mouth YellNot just that, though I get a LOT of traffic on my blog through Indi which I am very thankful for, most bloggers from here just comment to ask me to read their contest posts so I am not sure if they ever read mine Tongue out

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

even Renie and Vineet call him up at times to check when they are confused

Nice! Tongue out

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Tongue outUndecidedWink

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

My first  "Top Post on IndiBlogger" badge on this one guys. Thanks for your support.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats Laughing

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
10 years ago

Thanks Ranjith. I am grateful to you guys.Smile

Nirvana
from Delhi
10 years ago

Congrats.... well deserved!

Divya Rai
Divya Rai
from NEW DELHI
10 years ago

I loved writing for this contest.Honestly, I am not the one to participate in a contest just for the heck of it. I don't participate if it doesn't motivate me AND fit within my blog-arena (Travel). Many of you took a look at it and appreciated. I am thankful to all for that. Also, huge thanks for the votes. :D

regards

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Results PleaseTongue outInnocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Don't bring down the immunity of the judges with such requests Tongue out

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hehehe...I am getting very curious and impatient these daysTongue out Gotta control myself!Undecided

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

Earlier she wanted fast closure, now she seeks fast disclosure (of results) Cool

Mohataram aap bhi na, great ho-Laughing

Jaymal Bokhiriya
Jaymal Bokhiriya
from Porbandar
10 years ago

Waiting for resultsSealed

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Unstarring this thread.....every time an e-mail pops up, I feel there is some news for the resultsTongue out I am better without the notifications!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You should star the thread after around one month. Tongue out How can you expect the results in less than a week? Tongue out

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

This contest was very amazing one and I hope such more contests are arranged by Dabur very soon......I had some problem so sent some mail to Indi...when they will reply???????

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

People should get thier facts right before hurting others! 

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

nice people who make mistakes out of excessive passion

should excessively ignored with excessive compassion 

Bushra you can continue this poem in an excessively rhyming fashion Wink

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hehehe...sure dear! Thank you for cooling me downSmile But I still wish I was a Vampire!Undecided Not fogiving people this time! Ye zakhm kabar tak jayega!Tongue out

Jaymal Bokhiriya
Jaymal Bokhiriya
from Porbandar
10 years ago

Review my post friends: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=297574

TechChumz
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Dear Jaymal, welcome to Indiblogger! To avoid overcrowding with links and other reasons posting links of your blogs is not allowed on the Forum. You can post links for review elsewhere, and also post directly on Indivine.

Jaymal Bokhiriya
from Porbandar
10 years ago

Hi Rakhee,

Ok, I don't know about it.

Jaymal Bokhiriya
Jaymal Bokhiriya
from Porbandar
10 years ago

Please review my website that concentrate on internet tips, blogging and make money online.

Forum Topic: http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=17326

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You have apologized just above this post for posting links and you are doing it again!

Such link dropping is against forum rules and may result your account being banned as DS pointed out on the other thread.

You have also participated in some contests. If your account is deleted, your contest entries will also be deleted!

LockSign in to reply to this thread