Improve Your Visibility on Search Engines with Squidoo

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

As many of you know I have been raving about Squidoo. Squidoo ranks very high in the Google search. Imagine what it can do if you can get a link back.

Well, Su, Wandering Gypsy, Indian Pundit, Binary Day, Kabeeranban, Renie, Quirky Mon, Reveda. Go and see http://www.squidoo.com/Blogroll-India I have put your blogs in there (without your permission ofcourse, but I am sure you won't mind). I am in the process of putting up a few more (Adarsh Rao comes to mind).

Note that I have not ranked any blog - it is in the order in which I filled it up. You may vote for your blog or others' blog.

But the rest of you - you also can put you blog there. Or your friends. As long as th eblog is by an Indian. And not only that.  You can rate the blogs as per your liking.

Please let me know if you like the idea.

Please also note that this is not a replacement of Indiblogger. Indiblogger remains close to my heart.

Besides, you will notice that I have not put up my blog.

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: Updated text to attract attention
Replies 81 to 84 of 84 Ascending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

@Amitabh - Thank you so much for this wonderful gesture. I am very humbled.

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Just in case you are interested inknowing about Squidoo, please visit the Wiki on it. The Wiki indicates it as the top 500 site. I read somewhere it is now 300. I really hope the links that are going to be there will help all Indian bloggers.

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Oh one more thing - you may add any number of unique blogs as you wish to. It need not be just yours.

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Please go ahead and add your blog there. It is open to all Indian bloggers. Also you can rank others (and yours :-)).

Note that the presently I have not ranked anyone. The order you see is just the way I entered the blogs.

I am pleased you all liked the idea.

LockSign in to reply to this thread