Time to Change! - Stayfree contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Ladies & Gents, we have another contest - The Stayfree Time to Change! contest. Smile

Although this is a women's brand, everyone is invited to participate, and both men and women have an equal opportunity to win. Let us know if you have any questions, and we hope you like the topic!

Replies 101 to 120 of 152 Descending
YuvaRevolution
YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago
6 days past the 20th but yet now news of the result! Renie's "this week" is gone too :) any guess when??
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

In the past also weeks have gone. But always results have eventually come. So I am sure one day these results will also come.

YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

@TF: yes, yes, surely one day it will come :P

YuvaRevolution
YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago
6 days past the 20th but yet now news of the result! Renie's "this week" is gone too :) any guess when??
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

do not expect the result in next week too...it always happens dude ! :D

YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

@TSW: hahaha :D let's see in which week it comes ;)

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

It usually takes a long timeUndecided

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

But these contest threads have an advantage. You can keep asking about results and no one scolds you for spamming. If you post enough, even if you don't win the contest, you may still become a forum hero. Which is something, right?

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You have a point TF JHISurprisedI never thought of thatUndecidedTongue out. You could have told this when I was extremely crazy about becoming the Forum Hero right?UndecidedMoney mouthTongue outCryInnocent

YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

@TheFool: More than becoming hero, what matters is that asking gives much relief :) Some one answers something (howsoever vague), and one gets to feel that more impatient people like him are waiting for result :) 

That's what is wisdom of a fool. well hit the nail.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yo, PL. The princess and I will ride this tide of change and emerge as the new heroes of the Forum.

hehehehe

No sign of results yet... :( Renie, can we please have an update?

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

You want update only from Rennie or would an update from princess or DS also do?

Um. Any update with considerable clarity will do. And say, considerable quantification of how long we need to wait it out. Laughing

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

lolTongue outGuess I will have to be callind Renie soonMoney mouthTongue out.

Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I think the delay is becuase there are some really cool and innovative entries in this contest.  And it is obvious that the results declared will take some time because the judges also need to consider every post, read them and take decision

yo,

Abhineet
Abhineet
from Moradabad
11 years ago

Lost patience and bought a Kindle Touch... Smile

Galaxy S2 and iPad are left, lets hope... lol.. Wink

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

HahahhahhaTongue outGood jobLaughing.

I will wait for three more contests, then if i stiil don't get ipad, by that time the price too will come to 5000/- methinks. then i might consider to buy the thing. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

For me it depends on whether I win a contest first or I get my promotion first.

best wishes to you fool,

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Go Promotion GoLaughing. Go Prize GoCool.

Whatever you get, I'm getting a treatTongue outMoney mouth.

Kofykat
from Chennai
11 years ago

lol...... 

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

Hahaha good One pramod :D

thanks stephen

Abhineet
from Moradabad
11 years ago

Thanks Pooja Smile

@Pramod: hahaha.. Unfortunately, by then "The New iPad 2" (iPad 4) may be out in the market... Tongue out iPad 2 may get extinct by that time... Cry

@The Fool: All The Best... may you get both of them ASAP.. Smile

abhineet, you have a point there.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Abhineer, PL and princess for the good wishes.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

The final list is ready, and we're awaiting the "all clear" signal. We should have the results out tomorrow! Smile

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I would like to point out that tomorrow is a holiday. I guess that will have some implications.

YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

great!! thanks a lot for appearing and confirming about the final day!!! 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Maybe Wednesday then TF JHISmile. Hopefully this week naLaughing.

That's great news Renie! Thank you! Laughing

Richa Sonpatki
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Eagerly looking forward to those! Please don't disappoint me! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Kofykat
from Chennai
11 years ago

YAY! god bless. I'm so excited. thanks for taking the time to calm us down. :-P 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Let us hope that this tomorrow does not turn out to be like the Kissan 'Tomorrow'...the ways of company bureaucracies are mysteriousand time is elastic when it comes to things like this:)

YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

@C.Suresh: hahaha "elastic time" :P

whose luck gonna change this time

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

hope for the best guys!

YuvaRevolution
YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

"Tomorrow" is here!!! :)

Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
11 years ago

And like always, we all are sure that we will win. :)

YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

@Aditya: Yes yes, everyone will get an iPad for sure ;) every one else will get a Samsung SII :P :P

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Aditya - I am sure I will not win.I just post here to boost my post count and propel me towards forum heroism.

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
The day has just started... wait ..have patience!!
Kofykat
from Chennai
11 years ago

:( excited... not impatient Frown

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Is waiting for the result more exciting

OR

The announcement of a new contest?

-- Well, I stay free by letting in fresh dreams! :)

Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago

I am sure most of the people here wouldn't be waiting even for their board exam resuls :D ..offcourse waiting for the result is more exciting

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Of course staying free from all anxieties and reaching out to have the whole world at your finger tips.

Kofykat
from Chennai
11 years ago

you don;t have a change of getting an iPad at the end of your board exam right. or an S2.... 

YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

Yes Arvind ji, there is one contest with prize of MacBook pro!!!! but other prizes are not so exciting there, besides the topic too a bit off track..

Bharathi
Bharathi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Reading this thread, i am so anxious to knw the results, i am sure i may not be in ...  Frown but  i just wanted to see  :)  Hope it won't be a Tiring Tuesday !!

Good luck to all!!

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

I want the results!! :(((

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

GoshTongue out. Results are usually announced in the evening or at midnightUndecidedMoney mouthThat is what I have noted from past results of IBCoolLaughing.

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Results are not anounced on holidays. That is what I have noted from past results of IB

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

YepLaughing. I told yesterday also, that results would proably come out on WednesdayCool.

YuvaRevolution
YuvaRevolution
from Bhopal
11 years ago

came ONLINE with lots of hope that by now results would have been out, and its still nowhere in sight :( will it be like "tomorrow never comes" :P

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

Results are out! Smile

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
11 years ago

:( Heart-broken. Lost once again. :( But its OK, Mahindra result is not out yet. Still optimistic.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Congrats to all the winners.

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
11 years ago

Big time congrats too all who have won. You guys deserve it. :) Shweta (First prize) When is your first post from iPad coming?

Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
11 years ago

Now let us all shift our focus to Mahindra forum. She has been ignored quite a lot. 

Nupur Raut
Nupur Raut
from MUMBAI
11 years ago

Woohoo! Congratulations to all the winners! Laughing

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Anyways enjoyed participating in this. Even though I felt I had written much better than all my other previous contest entries, I am not feeling disappointed at not winning anything. Will check out all the winning entries over time. Sure there will be something to learn to improve further. Reading expedia enties helped me improve in this and the Mahindra one. Still reading 100% Real entries.

LockSign in to reply to this thread