KFC Sets You On Fire!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Another contest is up - with awesome Croma & KFC vouchers! Hope you all like the topic! Smile

Replies 101 to 120 of 194 Ascending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The posts are now live:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Your entry is doing well. Congrats DS :-)

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Thanks renie for the update :)

Shodan Nayak
Shodan Nayak
from Mangalore
12 years ago

Is this KFC voucher valid all over India any KFC?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that it is valid all over India

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Dear Renie / Vineet, my post http://indian-ranting.blogspot.com/2011/12/one-life-for-another-life-line-how-fair.html even after being submitted to indivine is not showing on indivine. Please intervene. Thanks in anticipation.-- Thanks & Regards,Varun.A.Gawarikar. +919833910066

Animesh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Varun, t was not requred here. Neither the link of your post, nor a letter to Renie and Vinit or your phone number. What good would you do with yourself by leaving your number on a public forum???? There is support team to tacle such issues. Contact them.

Please take care in future. 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
12 years ago

btw has the contest theme changed...i mean the smart mind and fiery tongue thingy?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Yeah it has changed... Check out Ranjith's reply made above...
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

@ DS Has it changed or can we choose any one of them ?

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ DS liked the article a lot :) i have posted 3 more entries :P. Try to check it out, i think you will like these even more than the before ones.. waiting for your feedback; No pressure :P. take care

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thanks for liking my post! Will surely check out your entries Tousif:)
Kajal
Kajal
from Bangalore
12 years ago

got the voucher and redeemed it too... it was a nice treat of finger licking good with the family.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that you had a good time . And now, it is time to participate in the contest with fiery prizes :-)

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

On main page:

Describe an event where your sharp mind and fiery tongue got you out of a sticky situation & win prizes worth Rs.90000!

On contest page:

Describe a fiery event or situation, real or imaginary!

What is the real contest ?

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I feel go for the real and be safe. If you have fiery imagination then go for it.. or try for both. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I think that we can choose either of the three topics (including the one sent by mail) May be, the first title wasn't too clear and so they have changed the topic. 

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Posted my Entry on the contest. Please do provide feedback how it is. Am working on a second post now:)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Already a second one Innocent Even my first one isn't done 

Suhas Dighe
Suhas Dighe
from Pune
12 years ago

what  is the last date for submission?

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
12th of january
Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

i am writing on the first one as it was intially discussed. That is all, i had fun writing them. Winning would be good too. :) waiting to the entires to be displayed.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

All the best Thousif

Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ ranjith thx man will be waiting for ur entry... and i changed my topic a lil bit with the other entires... if u can check em out and tell me ok... :) all the best to u too :)

RED HANDED
RED HANDED
from BANGALORE
12 years ago

This is the first tme I feel like taking part in a contest....P.S- Veggie like me :P

And we even dnt have tht store..Croma :/

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I wonder what the compelling force is :-) All the best. :-)

SaroSena
SaroSena
from Bangalore
12 years ago

So I just submitted my entry.. bt yea sure looks like the topics changed.. now what happens? i mean which one of the topics is important.. ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Both the topics would be judged in the same way I think because all those entries submitted in the beginning cannot be ignored as such

Amit Pugalia
Amit Pugalia
from Noida
12 years ago

It says, 

Entries under "Sets You On Fire!" are presently hidden.

Surprised

I just want to confirm that I was able to submit my entry....how do I do that?? Or let me know when will the entries be revealed.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
The entries will be displayed on the 26th, hopefully... Till then, they are hidden.
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
27th, it says now!!
PeeVee
PeeVee
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I don't know if the question has been addressed but what if we don't have Croma stores in our city?

Thanks and good luck:)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Simple! Just give it to me Wink or you take the help of your friend or relative to redeem the voucher after you win it.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

lol ranjith sir :-)

AKHIL sutaria
AKHIL sutaria
from Valsad
12 years ago

Can I submit my entry in Gujarati language ?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

As I have said in the other thread, it is advisable that you submit your entry in English only. I remember someone else raising a similar question in a contest long ago. The choice of the language then for that particular blogger was Hindi. A member of the IndiTeam needs to confirm this.

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Indiblogger please tell us more about judging who would be judging and if such contracts are signed.

I now have serious doubts about the judging process. A post with 250 words and head shots wins ? what is going on here?

Who decides the consoloation prices ? Same bloggers keep getting the prices ?

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Yeah same Question from me..i support Varun..

Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

real questions get buried in the maze of promotions....Is there an Right to Indiblogger information ?

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I wish we had..now i think we should leave this thing and look forward to more in the next contest ..lets B +ve varun and go ahead. SmileInnocent  

Some day our day will come sure..Then we will rock Cool

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

When did the topic change? Innocent

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Awesome contest! :D And the best part is I'd one experince just last sunday! Now let me see i can give words to that day. Good lucks me! :P

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Hope that you will be able to describe those wonderful moments experienced by you in words. All the best Naveen Smile

Naveen
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I don't have much hope though Ranjith. Frown Anyway, Thanks! Have you posted yours?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

No, I haven'yet written my entry. I hope that it would be done before 10th, the last date of the contest. Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Best wishes Naveen:)
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

At last, the focus is gradually shifting to the contest! Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread