The Kissan 100% Real Blogger Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Our first contest for 2012 is out - who wants to get in touch with nature this year? Smile

We are open to more suggestions on the prizes - as long as they are nature holidays, and within India, it's all good - so you can pretty much choose where you would like to go as long as it's within the budget!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=50

---------------------------------

For those having doubts about this contest, here's clarification from Vineet:

Hi Everyone!

About the clarification on the contest topic - The topic invites you to share your stories where while growing up you had experiences close to nature or your roots. For example, maybe the walk in the park with your dad everyday when you were five. Or maybe even the stories that your grand mom used to tell you, and NOT watching TV. Or playing football in the heavy rains of Mumbai. Interpretation of nature does not have to be some exotic locations or your travel. These are all experiences that take us back to our roots. This is not a travelogue contest :)

The Fool's interpretation is correct: A memorable incident from childhood or involving one's children if one has any involving close interaction with nature". Nature having a broader definition of course! 

Hope this clarifies!

About the travel, the dates are flexible and you can redeem those for a duration of six months! 

Replies 121 to 140 of 160 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks, Ashwini and Anuradha. Seems like my Indi comments are becoming more popular than my blog posts. Think I should start posting my posts as comments on Indi threads.

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

hahahahaTongue out

Sankar
Sankar
from Trivandrum
12 years ago

omg :P so much talk :D  hehe

just read a few coments on the last page :P :D 

n just making a silly statement :P seeing all that

I so don't get time to read most of the posts , but I dont promote either :P cause if the page opens up I will read anyway :d , as for commenting , I do if I really feel like and well I read so many posts last weekend cause of the contest :P 

din't have too many words to say you know -_- cause everything was just so amazing :)

I was left speechless reading them :) 

compared to what I posted they all felt better so commented in simple short words :)

what else can I say :)

Abhineet
Abhineet
from Moradabad
12 years ago

As per The Fool's interpretation, results should be announced today... Tongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

As per me, it wont beTongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Princess has gone over to the dark side? The dark princess?

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HahahahaTongue outDarl Side?SurprisedWhich is that/.?SurprisedTongue out

Abhineet
Abhineet
from Moradabad
12 years ago

Even I am apprehensive about it...

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago

The final list was ready last week, so where is the result ?? Any news Cool

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You nearly gave me a heartatache thinking results have come when this thread suddenly became active out of the blue.

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago

LaughingLaughingLaughing is it so...!!

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Same pinch with TF JHITongue out.

Final list was readyWinkbut not yet approvedTongue out

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thank God you had a 'heartache', @The Fool... the actual results would give a heart-attack to quite a few, considering the number of expectant participants on indiblogger now! :)

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
12 years ago

Welcome to the BEAST

Board Exams Anxiety Syndrome Trauma

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

Winners announced! Congratulations everyone, this was an awesome contest! Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

True that! 100 % Real Awesome!

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congrats, Mr. Passey, Arti and all other winners.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

TF - Thanks for being a constant source of encouragement... I admire your imagination and write -ups. You are a true winner, in a league of your own with your brilliant pennings TF... you know that, dont you? You are gonna win soemthing big very very soon, mark my words. Congrats for that, in advance!! Wink

Best wishes Smile

Abhineet
Abhineet
from Moradabad
12 years ago

finally came the results... congratulations to all the winners...

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks guys! Ah! Nature trail... with my wife... it is going to be lovely!! :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Enjoy, Mr. Passey.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congos Passey.

congo's Arvind ji

Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
12 years ago

Arvind ji, Heartiest Congratulations :)

Ab to Jam ki party banti hai :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Congrats Sir, your entries are awesome! Enjoy your trips! Smile

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congrats all winners:) enjoy your nature trails!
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thanks DS, your write up was superb! Keep writing and keep up your cheerful spirits Smile

congo's all winners

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thanks a ton pramod ji :)

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners Laughing have fun on the trips !!

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks sweta Smile

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations winners... Congrats for your second amazing Yatra Arti. More experience and stories for your blog. More congrats Arti for the winning streak. 

Mr. Passey congrats on your continued winning streak.

Hope you guys will not be targetted like me for you winning contests Smile

Rest of us.. better luck next time.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Farida ji, you have always been a constant source of encouragement... I am so glad to have come across you, you are inspirational in whatever you do, thank you for being around and motivating me always... Your words mean a lot to me..  Smile

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners... I am sure Jam would taste must sweeter to you all ... from now onwards :) 

Arti: Congrats and expecting a HAT TRICK from you now.... 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you so much @Prasad... I am thrilled, thank you... Smile

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners! Just went through all the 10 posts and kudos to the judges - these 10 posts were amazingly good and, probably, deserving winners (I say 'probably' merely because I have not been through all the entries and cannot offer my own opinion about how these posts fare against the others:) ) One thing that these posts showed me was that I have a long way to go to approach this sort of quality and shall probably never arrive:). Shall try, nonetheless!

That's a great spirit, @C.Suesh, cheers

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks, sir :) Keep writing, best of luck :)

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
12 years ago

Heartiest Congratulations to all the winners Smile

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks a ton dear, for all your love and support... Your entry was so very beautifully written... Smile

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winnersLaughing.

Looks like Arti Deedi os going make an hatrick SmileCool

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you sweetie, you are such a cute darling Smile Loved your post too princess.. you write from the heart and with a lot of zeal and passion, wish you best always Smile

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Welcome DiKiss. AwwEmbarassedAfter all I'm your sister naWinkMoney mouthLaughing.

ThanksssssssssssssssLaughing. Hearing that you liked it made my dayKissInnocent.

You are so sweet diKissSealed. Thank youSealedKiss

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hahaha Poo, its you who make my day always with all your beautiful smiles! Wink Yeah, I am sweet Cool but you are the sweeeeeteeest Kiss Thank you, welcome and mention not InnocentLaughingTongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

HeheheheLaughing. See you are so modestKiss. I'm sweetest?Surprised. Then you are Sweetest-estCoolTongue out.

Lol!Tongue outTongue out Love the last lineTongue outTongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

lol, ohkkk then you are the sweetest - est -est Tongue out

Lol! Love all your lines LaughingTongue out

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

SweetestestestestestestestestestestLaughing.

And hence I ruin english languageTongue outMoney mouth.

But even that doesnt describe your sweetness correctlyCry.

HeheheTongue out. I love you diKiss

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
12 years ago
wow... it's incredible...to get an AWARD for something I had never ever believed I could even do..-WRITING!!!!! 1st contest i ever participated...and an AWARD!!! trust me guys i never even believed i could even write... ofcourse writings engineering stuffs are much easier... ;-).. i always wondered, what i wrote even could qualify a readership and to test my abilities I was in a Blog writing and then on Indiblogger...and guess what this KISSAN's Award!!! THANKS TEAM FOR MAKING ME BELIEVE IN ME...NOW DIEING TO GET THE DETAILS ON THE PRIZE ;-) (YEA ZIN ALWAYS PUSHED ME FOR ...THANKS ZIN) .....Guys you can imagine what a flow of emotions i am in now...
Punit Dubey
from Navi Mumbai
12 years ago

Congrats Ashu! Keep writing...

(would soon be reading yours and all winning entries, and come back to you :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Congrats, dude.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congrats man! First time winner, that must be doubly special.
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

CongratsLaughing

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I can very well understand your feelings... aapke lekh me premchand ki kahaaniyo ki mehek aati hai, bahot sundar! :) Hardik Badhaiyaan, Ashu! Smile

Ashu
from kolkata
12 years ago

Thanks all.....

Arti ji ...itni badi baat... Premchand ki mehak... ;-)  now thats what i call Flattered....feel like on 7th Heaven...thanks arti jeee 

congo's Ashu,

LockSign in to reply to this thread