Renewal of license from another city a painful process

Featured Post on IndiBlogger

If you are no longer living in the city where you got your licence from and it needs to be renewed, you need an NOC (a No-Objection certificate) from the RTO of the city you once called your home. And you have to travel back to your previous city to get i

Read this post on


blogs from Pune