Divya N would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/ ] IndiRank: 75

Please review my Jewelry and design blog

Divya N
Divya N
from Chennai
12 years ago

My blog is a fun place to exhange information and tips between jewelry enthusiasts and crafts lovers. It talks about my experiments in Jewelry and accessory design.  Find inspiration, DIY tutorials, lapidary and precious metal information and information regarding various jewelry traditions and cultures in India and around the world. I looking forward to establishing it as the best jewelry related blog in the country.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: review
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Somu Padmanabhan
Somu Padmanabhan
from Chennai
12 years ago

Interesting... In chennai, we have exclusive Jewellery making classes... and you are bring them live on your blog ! Am sure there are lots and lots of takers for DIYs and tutorials on Jewellery ! I so loved your idea of making a pendant using a spoon ! It is such thoughts that make DIY blogs much sought after. Personally, I find white text on black background as not so easy on the eyes... But that's just me ! 

Divya N
Divya N
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks a lot for your review

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Divya,

Please find my first impressions for your blog below -

Good -

• Neat layout, uncluttered look
  • widgets are neatly placed, add to the overall excellent designing of your blog :)

Things that can be improved on -

• The color of the post font is pushed to the background due to the black color of the template and is a bit straining to the eyes as of now. You could try one dark shade of the same color.
  • Since you have a lot of accessories and designs that people cud look in for on your niche blog, consider pushing the search box widget higher up in the sidebar, probably above the archives section.
  • You could also put in the 'link within' (just google to get it) widget to increase your clickthroughs.

Overall, I loved visiting your site and as it is I love crafts and arts so it made my stay on your beautiful site all the more enjoyable. Thanks Smile

~ Arti

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Divya N
Divya N
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thanks Arti for your wonderful suggesstions....will try and implement them alll....

infact I wanted to include the link within for a very long time...just didnt know its name....thanks for telling

PS:u have a great blog...superb pictures