Varun would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://varunshridhar.wordpress.com/ ]

Review my blog please

Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Hello all,

I've so far written about India and Indians abroad; the ways the west has treated our country and reviewed a few restaurants. I hope to blog about the hard lives of Indian students here in Australia and about what's wrong with the world. 

please do review my blog. 

Thanks in advance

Varun

http://varunshridhar.wordpress.com/

1-20
21-24
Replies 1 to 20 of 24
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Some intersting take on life and Indians. Your posts are short and sweet. You drive home your point effortlessly. Great stuff dude!

My only one suggestion is be consistent with your posts. You were dormant for 9 months and now again actively blogging. Fix up a frequency for writing your posts and follow that frequency.

Keep blogging.

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Thanks very much mate . Yes, I do realise being dormant has cost me quite a bit. I did intend to comeback to blogs during the elections but then certain conversations with fellow Indians here in Australia spurred me to get back all of a sudden. 

Thanks again for the review and I will keep blogging. 

Cheers

Varun
Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

I do realise everyone's been busy during the weekend. really hoping u guys would take some time off. 

I'd really appreciate any feedback.

ThanksSmile

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
15 years ago

been through ur blog buddy..only if u could had done sumthing about the font size...means it is just in the verge of calling normal...but closer to calling it small..but ur writng style is fine..I read it complete and commented too there :)

Varun
from Perth
15 years ago

Thanks Sourish! will work on the font size man! 

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

Does anyone in the forum know if the Ocean Mist theme in WP supports changing the fint size? 

and please do visit my page, pl let me know if the font size is optimum, other comments and feedbacks too are most welcome. 

http://varunshridhar.wordpress.com/

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Sunnyvale
14 years ago

Hey Varun, Good blog1

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Sunnyvale
14 years ago

My apology for the half reply before. You have a good blog going there I must say. I was actually lured somewhat by the Abhishek Bachchan video! I think the font size is just fine. And congrats on the Rank!!

Would like to see more of your pictures, though......

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

oops!  I thought u hadn't been to my blog! so, I'd left you a request in the other thread. now, my apologies for that. yea, Abhishek Bachchan, I did predict that it'd lure some people. I even made the intention of having that video clear in one of the threads. lol. kiddin!Laughing

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Varun,

Read your blog and man you write very well and I have been reading down your posts ...nice job... i didn't mind the fonts maybe people with eye problems might (just kidding :P) ...

a few points I felt since you write little long posts u can use the 'justify' option in wordpress editor it makes your post layout look good...

one more thing in your blogroll "wordpress.com" is it necessary ...I mean i turned it off...just wondering ...

anyways i'll keep reading u r posts :D

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

hey Dhiman!

thanks for the views. I did implement ur suggestion in my latest post. pl do chk that out as well and let me know there if you like it. 

THanks 

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey Varun

Good going. Read your blog. Nice blog and keep going. I feel your blog is fine. The content is well written. Keep up the good work.

http:life-hereinindia.com

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey sorry for the wrong url. An honest mistake. Its

http://life-hereinindia.blogspot.com

Cheers

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

thanks Mukund, 

I just read ur post. the only difference between our blogs is the location. you're doing it from within the country and me fromthe outside!

thanks again

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

is that all people? cmon, I think some of you might have some time for my blog review this weekend! :)

Vyas Vishwanathan
from Aurangabad
14 years ago

Urs is a nice blog. Pretty good content. What you can do perhaps is adding more images to ur blog. Its always nice to capture the reader's attention by a few witty images here and there.

hey buddy nice blog and really great content....

keep it up gr8 job

do visit my blog http://k10autoworld.blogspot.com/ if u get time

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

@Vyas: Thanks a lot. I admit images create more interest. Will implement ur suggestion, actually, I already have, with my latest post that's been up since the day before. 

@Ketan Faldessai: thanks a lot Ketan! visited your blog. read the post about the Honda Wild cat and saw the pics of the Yamahas as well. Well, my knowledge of bikes is quite limited as I have always been more into cars and their technicalities. But I'm sure I'd find more about cars if I dig deeper down your page, which I hope to do very soon.

THanks.

yaa varun sure u'll get more stuff about cars on my blog....

so keep in touch and give me some suggestion if any to improve my blog!!!

also u may review my blog at http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=1099

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

sure k10, will do soon. Thanks again

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

you have put up a nice blog dude. the layout is clear, is soothing. To be frank, the font size is just ok for me (i said me).

Interesting topics too man... have some images, that helps. Your favicon looks cool.

Review my Blog

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Varun

you have an excellent templet, soothing color scheme and great writing. A deadly combo I must say. No wonder you are ranked high :) .

keep sharing the good stuff

cheers!!

http://tikulicious.wordpress.com

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

thanks Tikuli. I just visited your page. Good to see another WP blog, with a 2-column. Nice theme. and..I see you've replied to a few comments in the 'about moi' section. The replies seem to appear along with the comment instead of being a new comment themselves. How can i get that done? 

hoping I'd find some time later today to read ur posts. I'm into History quite a lot and I hoping to spend my break in the evening reading those posts of yours about Humayun's TOmb and the Elephanta caves. WIll leave you comments the moment I have. 

Please do read my posts sometime and comments and feedbacks are most appreciated. 

and yea, your rank should be more than mine! I'm sure! Smile

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Varun

you can click the edit option and write your reply then put it in italics. simple.

:)

Thank you very much for reading my posts do add me in your blog roll. I sure will read yours.

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

Thanks Tikuli. been too hooked to what's new that I seem to have forgotten the basics. 

thanks again.

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

You are welcome Varun

Kads :)  need all the support :) .. vote karo.

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

@kads! : din really get you. im hopin u'd explain a bit. anyways, ...am I?? Innocent

@Tikuli: vote? for wat? Can I support as well? 

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey.. My vote is on! (Multiple times in fact.. Shh..)

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi varun,

TIKULI spinning a yarn of Lifepls vote for me on this link...name is tikuli of spinning a yarn of life.... forward this link to all your friends.thanxxx

I know shaless promotion but I need to win as a blogger

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Error :D

shameless..

so sorry

Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

hey!! 

please don't be sorry Tikuli. There's nothing wrong in asking for a vote. How else would a voter know about the poll otherwise. You have my vote.Smile

1-20
21-24