Firoze Shakir would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/ ] IndiRank: 76

Please Dont Review My Blogs This Was Posted In Sheer Boredom

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
12 years ago

As the Indi Blogger management does not consider Flickr to be a blog vehicle , I am in a conundrum, all my blogs I dont call them images or pictures originate at Flickr.

I have blogs at Blogspot , I desist from posting there for personal reasons I am happy shooting my mouth at Flickr where daily views is over 25000 ..and I say this in godly humility..

So as a blogger of 7 years on the cyberspace I have removed all my other blog presence and shall only blog my stuff to Indi Blogger from Flickr.

I was introduced to blogging and to Flickr and to Indi Blogger by Magic Eye .Thank you friend.

Thank You Renie for this platform..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/6203106765/in/photostream

And my grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir has ouranked me at Indiblogger she is only 10 month old .. born as a Google+ child on 17 July 2011 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: change of mind and thought ,
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
12 years ago
You have picked up a very unique & sensitive theme....and the captions force one to think positivly about your subjects....KUDOS 
Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thank you indu..being human is what makes one a good indian,.. take care 

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
12 years ago

That photograph is scary, I wonder what we can do to reduce their misery. Thanks for visit my blog son. 

You have mission to attend to that is why those lepers came your way, God be with you.

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you Parwatiji 

I am a hardcore fan of Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga Namaste.

If I only shot  pictures to appease the poetry in my soul it would be meanigless as a doucumentarist I show the viewr nether regions of human despair , the pain of the underprivilged the marginalized and hope one day not long in the near future all this changes and I have bequeathed this gift to my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir who like me shoots the beggars and the hijras too.. and on the threshold is another grand daughter learning photography Nerjis Asif Shaki 9 month old ..the 6 month old Fatima Zaira is being taught photography by my photography learning son.. her dad.  I say this in humility its time we taught our children photography or fine arts that would help shed light where hope is only a flickering flame in a dark tunnel

Thank you 

God Bless You .. and Yours 

StyleDestino
StyleDestino
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Good work there, love the story behind the pictures :)

Parwati singari
Parwati singari
from Goa
11 years ago

hi, Read about your granddaughter? If she is the same child who is the photograph she is beautiful.

anyway, I am recovering from 40% burns it can be tough, hope she is better now. I have a little issue with your posts It is difficult to comment, how do I comment?

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank you 

She is the same child thank you , it was unfortunate a running child tripped while she was on the floor with her cousin and dropped burning kheer .. about commenting I would like to inform you I blog for an international audience at Flickr my blogs are higly opinionated and I was mad when I did this post on review my blfs here at Indiblogger for once I wanted  to feel what a newbie blogger feeeks I think I will delete this thread after you have read it..

I am pased the age of consent asking for reviews ..I am not on Faceboo you could connect with me on Google+ or send me private mail if it is a constructive comment or just ignore me as an old man of 60.. trying to be younger than i am .. i become a toddler sometimes because of the influence of 3 grand daughters .

I was a lousy father to my kids an alcoholic a large part of my life I am now reliving life making up with my childrens children doing penance as you can see for their lost years .

Take care 

Peace 

Sorry about your burns scars go away id you self heal them from within,.. I walked on fire for many years to understand the the angst of the flame the moth and a candle burning at both ends ..

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

excuse the typos spellings etc i type hurriedly in oxymoron haste with one finger of a damaged right hand .. parwati.. 

NuPuR
NuPuR
from Pune
11 years ago

wow!!!! i went thru ur photostream at flickr..the photographs are simply amazing..instant convert to become your new fan..would view all of them wen i get tym.

Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
11 years ago

thank you i have added you as friend you can see  all my pictures ..now 

god bless take care  nupur 

Damyanti
Damyanti
from Singapore
11 years ago

I love your photographs, and wish there was an option to comment on them without being a flickr member.

Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
10 years ago

thanks .. you have to be a flickr member .. i have  disabled comments ...only people who add me and i add them back can comment on my images ,,, sorry for taking 10 months to reply.. i hardly use the indi blogger forum.. forgive me ..