Sriharsha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://hunterforyou.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Request for blog review

Sriharsha
Sriharsha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi, I have started this blog on Jan 1st. I collect amazing news, unsolved mysteries and funny images for WWW. My main idea is to produce a blog different from others which shares knowledge and also entertainment at a time by amazing facts and news. So please suggest me in improving it.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

wow the pictures u kept though took a lot of time to load..even when I m using a high bandwidth T1 connection..were perfect..but it woud have spolied the beauty if ya had reduced the resolution....but still it is loading.... :) ...overall  a nice blog...

Sriharsha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thna alot...well you can still click them to get high resolution ones :D  Just try it out next time :)

Healthy Living India
Healthy Living India
from Bombay
14 years ago

Man... your pictures really killed my connection and I've got a pretty decent bandwith...

I really like the template. In fact, when we started our blog, this was one of the templates that made the final list! Because of the floating drop-down menu bar. You've got the perfect sidebar too - for some reason though, Feedjit thinks I'm from Pune.

Content's very interesting and the share options are slick too. It's a tight, well-designed and well presented blog. And a PR of 1 in just four months.

Excellent stuff!

Prashant.

Sriharsha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

I should really thank you, I didn't know that :D I too checked it now... Thanks a lot for your comment... Just click the images to get high resolution ones...

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Good blog. I loved some of the pictures which I could open.

Are these pictures your?? In case not yours, please use credits and also check the usage rights. It is always good to be cauious.

Keep blogging.

PS:- First time I have seen a blog which has both Word Press as well Blogger theme is used. I am not techie and hence I am clueless and curious about this. Any light on this will not hurt.

Sriharsha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Well i searched a lot fo templates and finally liked this as I can add ads too. And about the credits, thank you very much. I just want to show users what i found in the WWW.